Dane
Mapperley, darling
Freathy
Peggy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

The HHP hotel - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Going on past judgements (and as has been stated) if this figure being quoted is realistic (I doubt it) is it based on the stand being full or not, and if not then what percentage. Also are these retail units designed to operate all days (and all year around) or just on match days.
I am also surprised the hotel is only 7 storeys when the footprint is going to be small, bearing in mind the size of the plot and the amount being built on it.
Brent should just pack his bags now and fook off back to the big city, because that's the only place fit for him
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 7 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Its one part of his development not mention is the medical centre, which is in the plans and where it going.

Sorry, Tgwu, lost me here.

Are you saying there is a medical centre shown on plans or is it invisible ink like the studio school?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 7 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:04 am

According to my info there was going to be an medical centre in the development, where the school is going, the medical centre disappeared, I asked a person in the know, was it because of the school? The answer, it was still in the development
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 7 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:27 am

Tgwu wrote:
According to my info there was going to be an medical centre in the development, where the school is going, the medical centre disappeared, I asked a person in the know, was it because of the school? The answer, it was still in the development

More invisible ink? Can't believe there will be a still greater footprint.

Could be in the Ice Rink / Hotel complex. Nobody has been able to study those buildings in any detail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 7 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:44 am

Where Webby when you need him? Is all any of you need to do is have a meet and greet with JB and he will be spilling the beans like Micky the stool pigeon about all his plans, nothing to see here, literally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The HHP hotel
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7