Mapperley, darling
Freathy
Peggy
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

The HHP hotel - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Damon's "Agreeing to Disagree" thread is a good read on pasoti-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder which website co-owner and site manager could have started the exiles don't count argument? even X-Isle is critical of those being critical of exiles Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:44 pm

Mr X caught between a rock and hard place on this argument CA seeing as he's living near Gatwick or some god forsaken place!! I've had him on my case over there - head on a pole for me!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 1:46 pm

You must agree with the fat controller and similarly dimwitted, self promoting chums ,or 'YoooooouM NAAAAAAAAT A PRAAAAAAAPER FAAAAAAAAN !'

It's where the deceptions and power games all started.

Troublemaker in chief is clearly afraid of upsetting Graham Clark. That much is very clear.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:50 pm

feck Off Tring. You can't go demanding what buildings are put up in Plymouth, it's just not fair lol!

The problem with Porky's reasoning is that a good number of people living outside of Plymouth attend games at Home Park. How many travel up from Cornwall regularly for a start? Then you have North Devon, South Devon and beyond and if they are not allowed to have a view, I don't see anyone demanding anything as he puts it, then they might decide not to bother with the club again.

That includes people like Cerbera, Tony Hooper and many, many more season ticket holders and regular attendees.

That'll go down a storm eh Ian?

For someone trying to drum up business for the club he doesn't half put his feckin trotters in it time after time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Mr X caught between a rock and hard place on this argument CA seeing as he's living near Gatwick or some god forsaken place!! I've had him on my case over there - head on a pole for me!!

I got bored with him many years ago. I think you'll find X isle was "Xisled" when he was 2 years old. The Argyle thing comes from his grandfather who liked to moan a lot... it's been well documented under the smiffy era Very Happy
He's gone through many changes, he even had an ATD blue period until he found it wasn't working in an online sense.
Not my cup of tea. Never has been. More interest in word-smithery than football. I can't imagine he ever played much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:09 pm

X Isle - a word smith? Sleep

About the level of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:31 pm

Exactly. On the subject at hand, I think THE most preposterous thing is the likes of Brent the banker and Newell the trucker giving it the big green environmentalist bullshit when they are all up for a school, a cinema, an hotel, various "retail" and food outlets that bust the park wide open, and that all right minded friends of a park and it's intended culture would be horrified by. Their position and logic just does not hold water. I reckon the new climbing facilities in the Life Centre should be transferred to the cliff face that will be the new Brent hotel and school.
It's like Pol Pot saying he supported managed democratic social change.
Such people, at what ever level, from nation state to birthday party, always try to dress in any clothes that suit their purpose. There is no hiding clothes that do not fit you ... people notice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:51 pm

worried of penzance wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

I got bored with him many years ago. I think you'll find X isle was "Xisled" when he was 2 years old. The Argyle thing comes from his grandfather who liked to moan a lot... it's been well documented under the smiffy era Very Happy
He's gone through many changes, he even had an ATD blue period until he found it wasn't working in an online sense.
Not my cup of tea. Never has been. More interest in word-smithery than football. I can't imagine he ever played much.
spot on penz, the farm is full of twats but x throbber is a stand out tw@t in a sea of twats! if you get my drift lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:41 pm

Bandwagon wrote:

You know what, I've not heard that story before but almost tells me all I need to know - green nappies is all that ties him to our club?!!!! What a shitehouse!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Word-smiffery?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:57 pm

Piggery jiggery pokery more like.

Well, that's my view anyway
Feels like Friday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

spot on penz, the farm is full of twats but x throbber is a stand out tw@t in a sea of twats! if you get my drift lol!

I've probably said it before, but can you imagine him bringing his exact online persona to the pub for an evening? If he lasted ten minutes before getting put on his arse it'd be a miracle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

You know what, I've not heard that story before but almost tells me all I need to know - green nappies is all that ties him to our club?!!!! What a shitehouse!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Knows his own mind but not much besides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 9:45 pm

I'll say it again 'up the line' guy holding his own on the other site - a classic reply from the guy from Manchester:

'Can you remind me, does my money go in the till when I go to Home Park when I'm back in Plymouth or do the turnstile staff put it in a big bag marked 'Foreign Money' and send it to the bank to be distributed evenly around the UK?'

This for me is the botton line - ANY 'kin fan paying should have a say!! Jeeze this so simple

Plea to this poster - come over here, we're recruiting!!
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Quite. And when I next spend a chunk of kiwi dollars on replica kits, polo shirts, and baby clothes for me and my family from the pafc online shop guess that money will be stopped at the Devon border and thoroughly inspected by the piggy one and turned away for not being Plymouth sterling. What an arsehole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:32 am

How to disenfranchise thousands of customers with just a few simple sentences. - WHAT SMALL MINDED PRICKS! Instant apartheid in our own backyard, are they being serious?

Those comments have to be the most desperate and unintelligent comments I have ever seen written on an Internet forum outside of humour, when it was first broadcast I honestly thought it was a tease and a bit of a pish take, but no, they are actually being serious!

I don't remember newell, webb, 2 faced, jones etc. shouting about it when they needed the numbers to place them in their current positions, I don't remember them moaning that there were too many exiles at Wembley when we were playing at Wembley, I don't remember them telling all those nasty Brighton fans that they had no right to support us through the not quite as dark, dark days.

As a Janner that lives locally and pays the Council Tax etc. I very much welcome the input and protest from those that live in other places unless someone can point to me where it says that they can't in Law!

YOU HAVE AN OPINION BECAUSE THE LAW STATES THAT YOU CAN HAVE AN OPINION, IAN NEWELL DOESN'T WRITE THE LAW IN THIS COUNTRY, THANK GOD!

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 7:53 am

Same old rubbish in todays Herald

Plymouth Argyle chairman forecasts cash bonanza from new grandstand

THE forecasted £1million annual income a new grandstand at Plymouth Argyle is predicted to generate would be enough on its own to pay the players' wages – and could be doubled if the club progressed up the divisions, says club supremo James Brent.

The Argyle chairman said a new 4,800-seater grandstand would boost coffers from attracting more fans, corporate hospitality, and lucrative sponsorship deals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - axzz2U0AE9OWq
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:06 am

GOB wrote:

How to disenfranchise thousands of customers with just a few simple sentences. - WHAT SMALL MINDED PRICKS! Instant apartheid in our own backyard, are they being serious?

Those comments have to be the most desperate and unintelligent comments I have ever seen written on an Internet forum outside of humour, when it was first broadcast I honestly thought it was a tease and a bit of a pish take, but no, they are actually being serious!

I don't remember newell, webb, 2 faced, jones etc. shouting about it when they needed the numbers to place them in their current positions, I don't remember them moaning that there were too many exiles at Wembley when we were playing at Wembley, I don't remember them telling all those nasty Brighton fans that they had no right to support us through the not quite as dark, dark days.

As a Janner that lives locally and pays the Council Tax etc. I very much welcome the input and protest from those that live in other places unless someone can point to me where it says that they can't in Law!

YOU HAVE AN OPINION BECAUSE THE LAW STATES THAT YOU CAN HAVE AN OPINION, IAN NEWELL DOESN'T WRITE THE LAW IN THIS COUNTRY, THANK GOD!

Of course their dim-witted argument that only a local tax paying janner should have the ability to make decisions about that is built in Plymouth falls down when James Brent is neither a born or tax paying local.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:07 am

Tgwu wrote:
Same old rubbish in todays Herald

Plymouth Argyle chairman forecasts cash bonanza from new grandstand

THE forecasted £1million annual income a new grandstand at Plymouth Argyle is predicted to generate would be enough on its own to pay the players' wages – and could be doubled if the club progressed up the divisions, says club supremo James Brent.

The Argyle chairman said a new 4,800-seater grandstand would boost coffers from attracting more fans, corporate hospitality, and lucrative sponsorship deals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - axzz2U0AE9OWq

Plymouth Argyle Chairman forecasts cash bonanza for his shareholders - him and his missus. Get out of my club brent. Now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:26 am

Both sets of grandparents came from Plymouth, my old man came from Plymouth, I grew up and went to school in Plymouth. I used the park as a youngster, one of my first fumbles with a girl was down in Barn Park one summers evening, I went to the Zoo there as a kid (i dont miss that Victorian shithole) and I skated at the skate park all the time it was open pretty well. My son went to college in Plymouth and now works there, I have watched hundreds of games at HP. I have brought my two sons as Argyle supporters, we all support Argyle from Tavistock but I am not meant to have an opinion about what happens to the park I knew as a kid? Kin idiots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:29 am

No, fek off Iggy, you have no right to an opinion so shut the fek up!
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:03 am

Not sure if it is all rubbish TGWU - we now have it confirmed that our playing budget will not exceed £1million this season.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:09 am

Quote :
This will include pumping £10million into building a 4,800-seater grandstand at the football stadium to bring overall capacity of 17,700.

Can you imagine if he pumped that into players instead of a shit 4700 stand? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:17 am

Iggy wrote:
Both sets of grandparents came from Plymouth, my old man came from Plymouth, I grew up and went to school in Plymouth. I used the park as a youngster, one of my first fumbles with a girl was down in Barn Park one summers evening, I went to the Zoo there as a kid (i dont miss that Victorian shithole) and I skated at the skate park all the time it was open pretty well. My son went to college in Plymouth and now works there, I have watched hundreds of games at HP. I have brought my two sons as Argyle supporters, we all support Argyle from Tavistock but I am not meant to have an opinion about what happens to the park I knew as a kid? Kin idiots.

Get orf my land- bleddy foreigners with their Tavistock ways- its not right pig
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:24 am

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Not sure if it is all rubbish TGWU - we now have it confirmed that our playing budget will not exceed £1million this season.

Quote :
He said the forecast £1million the grandstand could raise each year is equivalent to the average League 2 salary bill

So we have gone from having one of the biggest budgets last year to nominally average this year. Here's hoping that Sheridan can weave some magic out of the funds he's been given. A small squad seems the best bet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The HHP hotel   The HHP hotel - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The HHP hotel
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next