HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I thought that,Hotel Boy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
downthetrack

downthetrack

I thought that,Hotel Boy Empty
PostSubject: I thought that,Hotel Boy   I thought that,Hotel Boy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:41 am

said that the club must be self financing.Why do the pasoti faithfully seem to think when the take over happens its ei ei ei ooo its up the football league we go.Don't think its four posters ,jacuzzi baths ,and mini bars.Economy economy for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: I thought that,Hotel Boy   I thought that,Hotel Boy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:37 am

It's a pasty and a pint of tribute in the tent.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I thought that,Hotel Boy   I thought that,Hotel Boy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:12 pm

downthetrack wrote:
said that the club must be self financing.Why do the pasoti faithfully seem to think when the take over happens its ei ei ei ooo its up the football league we go.Don't think its four posters ,jacuzzi baths ,and mini bars.Economy economy for the foreseeable future.

The Aviva majority on the farm don't think............... that's part of the problem.

However, if the deal is done and 'some' money is invested in the team/management, the feelgood factor of climbing the table will result in attendance figures and income, at least twice that of our eternal lower league neighbours.
We need to find out very quickly what Brent is about. If he allows the club to be relegated, the only people still 'enjoying the ride', will be the one eyed Aviva boys who lead the Pasoti/ Taverners/Trust and their few hundred brain dead followers. The more these people are taken advantage of, the more they seem to enjoy it .
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: I thought that,Hotel Boy   I thought that,Hotel Boy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:28 pm

I don't think he'll invest much- he's already said that he's been advised that the core of the current squad could get Argyle into the Championship Laughing

The reluctant bidder already has his propaganda minister on pasoti, but the delays in the taking over of the club are becoming Heaney-esque. His lawyers will still be looking at the 500 documents in January, but its okay because he wears a green scarf. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I thought that,Hotel Boy   I thought that,Hotel Boy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:56 pm

For pasoti users, please don't mention the words "investment" and "Argyle" in the same sentence on pasoti or you risk being lynched and your comments twisted and turned to make you out to be some sort of insane Greek banker!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: I thought that,Hotel Boy   I thought that,Hotel Boy EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:53 pm

GOB wrote:
For pasoti users, please don't mention the words "investment" and "Argyle" in the same sentence on pasoti or you risk being lynched and your comments twisted and turned to make you out to be some sort of insane Greek banker!

OR..................... Some people forced Stapes to invest and look what happened ! lol! You couldn't make it up !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought that,Hotel Boy   I thought that,Hotel Boy Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought that,Hotel Boy
Page 1 of 1