Pony Ride
Mock Cuncher
Damon.Lenszner
Argyle Fans' Trust
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:10 pm

tcm wrote:
no wrong,,,ive not sold anything to anyone,,watched teignmouth fc the other week hada cracking day out,,thats the point,,thats the bit youfail to grasp thicko Very Happy
why watch teignmouth? would have thought you would ave been up and down the country watchin argyle on a nikkkkk likkkkk bus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:21 pm

tcm wrote:
Angry of Manchester wrote:
tcm wrote:
iam only here to remind you how child like you are,,no one seem to bother telling you,,,so I thought I would,,,as ive said before from a people watgching point of view its very interesting,,,,so you can fec off if you like but iam not,,, Very Happy

Mike any chance you could get daddy on here on your account so hi and greenjock can have a weee chat?
don't think digging up a 40 year old corpse is gona help matters?,,,,,it might help if you lot didn't wipp jock up in to a frenzy?,,,ive seen ocd in life but this seems to be a couple of steps up from even that,,(not you by the way),,jock lock your lap top away,,and get out and find something to take your mind of things,,,youle make your self ill,,and from a selfish point of view,,its a football forum,,,

I'm ok Mike, took the kids out to the park for a couple of hours, flying kites and playing on the swings and slide Very Happy Then we fed the horses again and now I'm watching the golf. Oh and I played scrabble with Hairy again but the fucker keeps beating me.

Still don't like an ageing ex-hooligan and a midget son of a ...... starting on someone whenever they feel like it at Argyle. I'm sure you would have a pop if it were someone you knew getting the treatment off them, no matter how good a day and how many spliffs you've had. If they stop their shit I'll talk about cider and free coaches til the cows come home.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 pm

No mention on Palace web site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Banton- Baby come back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:08 pm

If we stay up then Banton was the most influential loan signing since Tynan. I see that he is often slagged off for his all round contribution but that matters not a tosh if he scores at the rate he has.

Gut feeling - he needs to sort out his consistency if he is to repeat this success at a higher level. Is he talented? Indeed. Is he too good for this division? Yes. Has he kept us up? Without him we'd be certainties for relegation.

Is Holloway right to recall him? Yes if he thinks that he can help his club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 am

Greenjock wrote:
Banton- Baby come back.

I've just pressed the "LIKE" button.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:48 pm

Freathy wrote:
I see over on the farm the old staplewallet loving dickheads are out in force proclaiming their hatred of Ian Holloway for recalling his own player. Well it's 100% because of their beloved brent that we're forced to rely so heavily on loan players who can be recalled at any time.

Thats right as Argyle have never had loan players before, even when they were in the Championship!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:15 pm

another handicap given to us

Lee Cox is out for 6months hence ending his time here.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 pm

Banton not involved for Palace tonight plus this on the other side

Quote :

Nothing to do with holloway. Sheridan sent him back.

Did Sheridan really pack him off?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:07 pm

Dougie wrote:
Banton not involved for Palace tonight plus this on the other side

Quote :

Nothing to do with holloway. Sheridan sent him back.

Did Sheridan really pack him off?
who made the quote?
Back to top Go down
Ken Adams

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Where is the proof/ quote on this please? Struggle to believe this unless somethings gone on behind closed doors.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Just someone on the Barton thread on Pasoti
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 pm

Dougie wrote:
Just someone on the Barton thread on Pasoti

Which goes to prove that pasoti is like my arse, full of shit and can't believe much of whats written. Were signing Kevin Philips will be the next one lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Banton made the bench today didnt come on though

really needed back wasn't he ollie Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banton Recalled By Palace
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4