Damon.Lenszner
Argyle Fans' Trust
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:30 am

They don't,,,,cum see moi,,,,,when oim baaaaaad.......

Russians leavin,,,,,,cypris,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm off to Napa.......laters taters,,,,,,,, sunny
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:31 am

Greenskin wrote:
tcm wrote:
iam sure they have pubs in ebbsflet?,,you know,,those things with beer in,,and sometimes birds,,ditch the bedroom keyboarding and get out in that big ol world,,you might like it

Didn't realise that liking booze,birds and a spliff but still wanting Argyle to be something better than fourth division/non league dogshit were mutually exclusive.
you have to be a bit touched if think the fans that still go don't want sucssess,,the little gang on here will have you beleave that greeny,,do you get the consept when someone says they make the best of a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 am

The concept, my dear old thing, is selling yer soul to a property developer, a money lender and bullying non compliant fans.

Get yer fick ed round that one janner.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:48 am

no wrong,,,ive not sold anything to anyone,,watched teignmouth fc the other week hada cracking day out,,thats the point,,thats the bit youfail to grasp thicko Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:54 am

tcm wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tcm wrote:
iam sure they have pubs in ebbsflet?,,you know,,those things with beer in,,and sometimes birds,,ditch the bedroom keyboarding and get out in that big ol world,,you might like it

Didn't realise that liking booze,birds and a spliff but still wanting Argyle to be something better than fourth division/non league dogshit were mutually exclusive.
you have to be a bit touched if think the fans that still go don't want sucssess,,the little gang on here will have you beleave that greeny,,do you get the consept when someone says they make the best of a bad thing?

Of course i understand the concept,in fact i've tried it about 200 times on 67 different football league grounds over the years.Doesn't mean to say that i think everyone should be blindly uncritical of events and personnel at the club though.Good job the crowd got Fletcher out,eh.Or do you still think that it should have been Fletch in? I seem to remember that you were quite steadfast in his defence in months gone by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:54 am

What a joy football club ownership would be with 10k tcms. Serve up any ol' crap and they keep handing over the readies week in week out. Luvvly jubbly.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:56 am

oh and gota pop down asda in a mo tring or should we avoid super markets aswell?,,they have to have a load of evil men behind them,,shirly? lol! power to the people,,love your one man crusade its sooooooooo cute,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:56 am

Gert Loinz wrote:
What a joy football club ownership would be with 10k tcms. Serve up any ol' crap and they keep handing over the readies week in week out. Luvvly jubbly.
have you not been to HP?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:58 am

tcm wrote:
Gert Loinz wrote:
have you not been to HP?
and which evil board did you hand your money over too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:59 am

tcm wrote:
Gert Loinz wrote:
have you not been to HP?

No never. Is it Cornwall?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:07 am

Greenskin wrote:
tcm wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tcm wrote:

Of course i understand the concept,in fact i've tried it about 200 times on 67 different football league grounds over the years.Doesn't mean to say that i think everyone should be blindly uncritical of events and personnel at the club though.Good job the crowd got Fletcher out,eh.Or do you still think that it should have been Fletch in? I seem to remember that you were quite steadfast in his defence in months gone by.
nothing wrong with being critical,,screeming it over and over again(which is the norm on here) is just child like,,and not being funny but counting the amount of football grounds you've been to is just a little bit silly for a man of your age,,,each to there own I suppose,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:17 am

Good morning Comma Mike just warming the old keyboard up
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:25 am

morning,,,just,,,well I suppose its sunday,,,,,the angry crew are still angry so just another day on here, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:28 am

tcm wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tcm wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
tcm wrote:

nothing wrong with being critical,,screeming it over and over again(which is the norm on here) is just child like,,and not being funny but counting the amount of football grounds you've been to is just a little bit silly for a man of your age,,,each to there own I suppose,

Flieetch,,,,,,,, eeeeeeeeeeeen,,,,,! lol! lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:31 pm

I see over on the farm the old staplewallet loving dickheads are out in force proclaiming their hatred of Ian Holloway for recalling his own player. Well it's 100% because of their beloved brent that we're forced to rely so heavily on loan players who can be recalled at any time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:57 pm

The ones who hate Holloway would still have him back here in a heartbeat.

Aviva's and fickle.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:56 pm

It is the Porkstain innit?

The same obsessive bull shiite with no apparent ability to let it lie.

I thought when he admitted his culpability on 200% that he might finally be seeing the light, too much to expect I suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:36 pm

tcm wrote:
morning,,,just,,,well I suppose its sunday,,,,,the angry crew are still angry so just another day on here, Very Happy
Iff ,,,u,,,, doont,,,,,,,,,,,,, liike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thiz,,,,,,,,,,,,, siete,,,,,,,,, whyy boar,,,,,,,,,, uz ,,,,,,,,,,,, wid,,,,,,,,, yor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dulll,,,,,,,,,,,,repetttttttittttive zhit,,,,,,,,,,,,,u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crettinn,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sleep pig
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:48 pm

iam only here to remind you how child like you are,,no one seem to bother telling you,,,so I thought I would,,,as ive said before from a people watgching point of view its very interesting,,,,so you can fec off if you like but iam not,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:49 pm

tcm wrote:
iam only here to remind you how child like you are,,no one seem to bother telling you,,,so I thought I would,,,as ive said before from a people watgching point of view its very interesting,,,,so you can fec off if you like but iam not,,, Very Happy

Mike any chance you could get daddy on here on your account so hi and greenjock can have a weee chat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:00 pm

tcm wrote:
Viz u,,,,,,polish,,,,,,,,,,coause,,,,,,,,,,,,u,,,,,,,,,,,,kant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b,, inglish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,r,,u,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,reely,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,foukin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,zimple........................ Sleep geek clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Angry of Manchester wrote:
tcm wrote:

Mike any chance you could get daddy on here on your account so hi and greenjock can have a weee chat?

Don't say that he'll have a tantrum and accuse mouldy of lies again Laughing

can,,,,give,,,,it but not,,,,t,ake,,,iti,,,,,
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:14 pm

tcm wrote:

don't think digging up a 40 year old corpse is gona help matters?,,,,,it might help if you lot didn't wipp jock up in to a frenzy?,,,ive seen ocd in life but this seems to be a couple of steps up from even that,,(not you by the way),,jock lock your lap top away,,and get out and find something to take your mind of things,,,youle make your self ill,,and from a selfish point of view,,its a football forum,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:26 pm

tcm wrote:
tcm wrote:

don't think digging up a 40 year old corpse is gona help matters?,,,,,it might help if you lot didn't wipp jock up in to a frenzy?,,,ive seen ocd in life but this seems to be a couple of steps up from even that,,(not you by the way),,jock lock your lap top away,,and get out and find something to take your mind of things,,,youle make your self ill,,and from a selfish point of view,,its a football forum,,,

errr,,,,, you admit as much you were mike last night Wink
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:29 pm

and iam mike today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banton Recalled By Palace
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next