Les Miserable
Hector Valdez
Flat_Track_Bully
RegGreen
Czarcasm
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 3:43 pm

The club have recalled Ryan from his loan spell at Gillingham.

Makes all that moaning fans did about Morgan being recalled by Swansea seem silly when we have caused 2 clubs to loose loanees only to sign them and brought back one of our own to potentially sell to another.

oh and i'll put it here now before someone mentions it no this hasn't got anything to do with Mumba going back more Ryan wasnt playing for Gillingham recently and was brought back to again either send back out on loan to another club that will play him or sell him.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 4:52 pm

If he isn’t getting a game for the worst side in the 4th division, he needs to be moved on to Torquay or somewhere similar. He’s light years away from the level of our current squad.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 5:25 pm

Angry wrote:

Makes all that moaning fans did about Morgan being recalled by Swansea seem silly when we have caused 2 clubs to loose loanees only to sign them and brought back one of our own to potentially sell to another.

oh and i'll put it here now before someone mentions it no this hasn't got anything to do with Mumba going back more Ryan wasnt playing for Gillingham recently and was brought back to again either send back out on loan to another club that will play him or sell him.
not what I heard on radio Devon sports bulletin this morning interview with mumba his saying his happy here and IF they call him he said he would be gutted..then In the same breath he said if I’ve gotta go back what would be would be way he was talking it was if somethinks gunna happen I really hope not though cos his played blinder since his been here the trouble is other clubs have started to notice how good his really been for us & wouldn’t surprise someone will slip in and nick him as the way he was speaking in that interview this morning
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:15 pm

No real surprise, hasn't been playing for Gillingham recently so no-one's benefitting from him being down there. From what I've seen of him he looks good enough for League 2, so not sure what the Gills are playing at - given their league position, looks like their manager might not be much cop!!!

Can't see him being able to contribute much to our promotion push, maybe he can be sent out somewhere else in League 2 (maybe to Bradford to make up for this winger we are apparently taking from them!)

Presume he's cup-tied for the FA Trophy match? Would be a shame as he'd be just the sort of player that would benefit from playing in that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:37 pm

You only have to look at the modus operandi of Gillingham's new owner to realise what his motive is with the club. Andy Hessenthaler did a sublime job sending Dover tumbling down from the National League and into a mediocre lower table brand of football on a pretty decent budget. His appointment by Gillingham's property speculator owner bodes in will for his plan to gradually erase Gillingham football club from existence and plant a few hundred residential units on the Priestfield site and training complex.
Back to top Go down

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 6:44 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

not what I heard on radio Devon sports bulletin this morning interview with mumba his saying his happy here and IF they call him he said he would be gutted..then In the same breath he said if I’ve gotta go back what would be would be way he was talking it was if somethinks gunna happen I really hope not though cos his played blinder since his been here the trouble is other clubs have started to notice how good his really been for us & wouldn’t surprise someone will slip in and nick him as the way he was speaking in that interview this morning

norwich told the club hes staying here, he wouldnt be ready for championship football atm in anycase for them to recall him to play for them. Law coming back might solve an issue on the left hand side along with earley if hes fit due to all our options being injured and mumba going back on the right for the Ipswich game at least. Cant see Law sticking about for long.
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:10 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

norwich told the club hes staying here, he wouldnt be ready for championship football atm in anycase for them to recall him to play for them.  Law coming back might solve an issue on the left hand side along with earley if hes fit due to all our options being injured and mumba going back on the right for the Ipswich game at least. Cant see Law sticking about for long.
Long term Law doesn't have a future with us. You say he can do a job which is right to an extent but think it would be limited to forced changes I'm afraid. He's not top L1/Championship calibre. If he starts next Saturday then that Ladapo will absolutely eat him for high tea I'm afraid. That's an honest assessment of him and you'll struggle to find to many who think otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:41 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

norwich told the club hes staying here, he wouldnt be ready for championship football atm in anycase for them to recall him to play for them.  Law coming back might solve an issue on the left hand side along with earley if hes fit due to all our options being injured and mumba going back on the right for the Ipswich game at least. Cant see Law sticking about for long.
Long term Law doesn't have a future with us. You say he can do a job which is right to an extent but think it would be limited to forced changes I'm afraid. He's not top L1/Championship calibre. If he starts next Saturday then that Ladapo will absolutely eat him for high tea I'm afraid. That's an honest assessment of him and you'll struggle to find to many who think otherwise.

Harve i dont give two shits and a flying feck what you think.
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:47 pm

Angry wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

Sorry you've lost me Shocked Moderators not pegging this?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 7:55 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

Sorry you've lost me Shocked Moderators not pegging this?

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:19 pm

Actually curious what a 'harve' actually is or if it's just poor use of English?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:34 pm

Let it slide, let it slide.

All will be revealed in the fullness of time.
Back to top Go down
The Cornflake

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:44 pm

More of a Partick Thistle
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 10:21 am

Hector Valdez wrote:
Actually curious what a 'harve' actually is or if it's just poor use of English?

Harve.

Noun

1. A stupid person

2. Someone likely to try and hide their true identity on Internet Forums. A person of limited intellect, often looked upon by others as sad.

3. A fool. “Oh my God, why did I do that, I feel like a right Harve.”
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 10:36 am

Geddon Harve...............ATD legend. laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 10:39 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Harve.

Noun

1. A stupid person

2. Someone likely to try and hide their true identity on Internet Forums. A person of limited intellect, often looked upon by others as sad.

Coming from someone who habitually uses the term 'raghead' on Twitter. You really are a special breed in North Devon.
Back to top Go down

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 11:10 am

Hector Valdez wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Harve.

Noun

1. A stupid person

Coming from someone who habitually uses the term 'raghead' on Twitter. You really are a special breed in North Devon.

proof if you where waiting for it mods.
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 11:22 am

Angry wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Harve.

Noun

1. A stupid person

proof if you where waiting for it mods.
Two sugars and gold top milk in my Earl Grey please esquire. Confused? Then it make just as much sense as the total and utter dross that you post.

Sic Parvis Magna
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 12:12 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Harve.

Noun

1. A stupid person

Sigmund Freud called it “ Repetitive Compulsion”
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 1:23 pm

Graiser wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Harve.

Noun

1. A stupid person

Sigmund Freud called it “ Repetitive Compulsion”
Grilled ribeye at Steak & Omelette or afternoon tea at Duke of Cornwall or the sublime crispy chilli beef at Wet Wok? Please don't flounce over it now as I'm pretty marvin. Actually scrub that as I've got a really annoying slow player in 888 poker room at moment so looks like it's last nights stale gala slice from fridge that Mrs Valdez forgot to take to work this morning.

If your father had tits he'd be your mother.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 3:03 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:

Harve.

Noun

1. A stupid person

North Devon!? lol!

You’re splendidly living up to your DICKtionary definition, Harve. cheers

Oh and be my guest on ‘outing’ whoever it is you deludedly think I am on Twitter. sunny

Back to top Go down

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 6:43 pm

Ryan has joined Yeovil till the end of the season on loan.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled EmptyFri Feb 10, 2023 11:07 pm

Angry wrote:
Ryan has joined Yeovil till the end of the season on loan.

Good move. Ideally he's be playing League 2 football, but better he be playing in the Conference than sitting in our reserves. Little chance of him getting a game this season since we signed Earley.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Sponsored content

Ryan Law Recalled Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan Law Recalled   Ryan Law Recalled Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan Law Recalled
Page 1 of 1