Damon.Lenszner
Argyle Fans' Trust
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tcm

tcm

Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:38 pm

burton ya fecking tool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:41 pm

tcm wrote:
burton ya fecking tool Very Happy

Ah that special greeting how nice
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 pm

what the matter dase,,,,,,?we had a nice day a the match,,,how was the keyboard Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Keyboard is fine thanks for asking been keeping it warm for you.

I am so glad you had a nice day at the match I would have been disappointed if things had gone badly for you.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:57 pm

awww thanks,,,,just rolling a big one and having a sex break,,,be back soon..x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 pm

tcm wrote:
awww thanks,,,,just rolling a big one and having a sex break,,,be back soon..x

quoting this so tcm cant edit it later what a knob lol
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 am

nauseating pale

Re Banton............. he can score a goal out of nothing, so Holloway naturally wants him on the bench for the run in and play offs. He seems to get knocks quite often so a wise move by the man who was betrayed by Stapes and Pasoti.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:13 am

no need to edit keyboarder,,,its life,try joining in Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:23 am

It must have been a long journey back on the Nickkkkk Nickkkkk buses with nool,ghoul and the rest of the super-fan entourage as company,id have been banging my head of the glass!, no alcohol either..ouch!!
I was tucking into my first pint at 4.50. Glad i wasn't there.
Wake me up when this nightmare is over
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:51 am

very very hard to get beer on to a bus lol! that realy isn't rocket science,,,although maybe alittle difficult for some Adt boys to understand,,,i meen plz,ffs lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 7:53 am

and a cracking day out aswell,,was gona stay home and do a bit of keyboarding with you lot but na,,,,anyway time for a full English,ive been told 5 minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:11 am

I bet you wouldn't of gone if nikkkkkkkkkk hadn't given away free coach tickets.

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:38 am

Yea Man wrote:
I bet you wouldn't of gone if nikkkkkkkkkk hadn't given away free coach tickets.

free bus and 14 to get in is a good reason to go,,,i would bet you were on your laptop all day,,moaning at the world lol! sad,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:45 am

tcm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

free bus and 14 to get in is a good reason to go,,,i would bet you were on your laptop all day,,moaning at the world lol! sad,,

I was working.

But yes I did come on here and moan aswell, being a supporter it's what i'm allowed to do when we're as shite as we are right now.

No burying the head in the sand here being grateful we have a club to support.

We've never been more shit and still the aviva's worship the ground Brent walks on.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:50 am

tcm wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Well, you'll have plenty of new 'grounds' to watch Argyle get dicked at next season. Enjoy the ride.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:55 am

Give me keyboarding over Deepthroating any day lol! lol! lol!

Those poor Aviva types deserve better than Brent shafting the club, ably supported by the superfans and control freaks.
Geddon......................
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 am

you just don't get it,,i don't a give a fec if were playing buckland ,,you are collectively a bunch of very sad cnuts lol! no one listens to you,,,get out more,thats a order cheers
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:06 am

boo hoo were not man united,,,,so fecking what?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:14 am

tcm wrote:
you just don't get it,,i don't a give a fec if were playing buckland ,,you are collectively a bunch of very sad cnuts lol! no one listens to you,,,get out more,thats a order cheers

Good for you. I'm glad your're happy to watch non-league shit from the FES ministand while the hotel building banker bum rapes the club. As far as brent is concerned, you're the ideal supporter.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:33 am

wrong again,as usual,, Very Happy you can moan all you like,,you know and I know it makes no difference,,,so you can throw the toys out the pram,,and have a little rant on here, again no one gives a fec,,,( well tring does obviously),,but sometimes in life you just make the best of a bad situation,,,,and if you cant do that then happy keyboarding,,,iam gona stick with the cider and days out on the lash,,
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:42 am

On the FES coach to Ebbsfleet next season when we're struggling you can all sing

"We're plimuff Argo, we're trying our best!"

Geddon
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 am

No one listens to us lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:21 am

iam sure they have pubs in ebbsflet?,,you know,,those things with beer in,,and sometimes birds,,ditch the bedroom keyboarding and get out in that big ol world,,you might like it
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:27 am

tcm wrote:
iam sure they have pubs in ebbsflet?,,you know,,those things with beer in,,and sometimes birds,,ditch the bedroom keyboarding and get out in that big ol world,,you might like it

Didn't realise that liking booze,birds and a spliff but still wanting Argyle to be something better than fourth division/non league dogshit were mutually exclusive.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:27 am

or take the tring way,,,iam not going bledy argo ever again,,thatl bledy learn em lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banton Recalled By Palace   Banton Recalled By Palace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banton Recalled By Palace
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next