seadog
SirCumfrance
Jon L
Freathy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Forza Stasi - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:48 am

Who the feck does drum boy think he is trying to drown out Fletcher out chants because it's his favourite manager.

He's as good at football management as you are at banging a drum in time so sit down, shut up and shove that feckin drum up your arse.

So how about when the Forza dicks sing pro fletcher songs i'll start blasting a big arse air horn and a drum to drown you out? Oh no that isn't allowed is it because it's against the club which is the whole reason this silly little group were formed, to drown out the disent they knew would come.

This is why I don't go to Home Park anymore, it's all about ego's and dick measuring and not about football.

We're shit, we're going down with Fletcher in charge yet nobody can speak out against our shit manager because he's Charlie's favourite manager

FECK OFF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:50 am

hairy j wrote:
It did happen Jock but it wasn't exactly up there with the guy in front of the tank in China protest - it was a bit of a rubbish protest banner and a bit of a brief exchange of words between old man in big hat and a few youths and then the red coated man asked them to remove it and they did. It wasn't some astounding event is all I am saying and I doubt many people even noticed it.

I think using comparisons with North Korea and the SS and Fascism and Stalinism is in pretty poor taste given that we're comparing some youths with a badly made banner being asked to put it away and people being tortured to death for their political opinions.

But the point is, why were they told to remove it?

As paying customers they are entitled to make their feelings known, just like a "we love Fletch" banner can be shown so should a Fletcher out banner be allowed.

Can't have one rule for some and another for the special ones.

Or does queen Zee Zee and the rest of the committee have to approve every banner first?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

I agree that they should be entitled to display a banner that reads "FLETCHER OUT". I also believe that it wasn't an Earth shattering incident. Sometimes this forum and Argyle supporting posters on the internet need to get a grip on reality. Using words like Stasi to describe a steward or fire warden removing a banner isn't actually a sensible argument - it makes you lot seem like you have absolutely no perspective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:09 am

Ok the North Korean comparisons are OTT but it's still bad. If it were my flag and a wanker tried stirring it up and trying to get it removed I would've put him on his ass, and that could well have happened yesterday with people getting angry and chanting "Fletcher out" which little drummer boy drowned out.

It won't matter now because Fletcher's gone. There is no way he will stay in charge. The general consensus is that there were well under 5000 spectators in the ground yesterday, and they may well count season ticket holders who don't attend, but there is no way you can replace the money they would've spent on food, drinks etc.

JPT game next Tuesday, so we won't really know if it's a good or a bad crowd because it's a cup that doesn't really grab the attention until the latter stages so the crowd could be anything. After that it's York at home and that will be extremely telling, maybe not so much to us because the figure is massaged, but the club will feel the loss of the spending money the absentees are keeping in their pocket.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:10 am

At the end of the day a small banner was forcably removed for expressing dissent. If the banner had said "WE LOVE FLETCH" there's no way some silly old fool from forza merde and the steward would acted this way. The club is by far the worst 'run' and 'managed' it's EVER been and is fast heading down the shitter but paying fans aren't allowed to show concern. It stinks.

BRENT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
CLUELESS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:12 am

The comment of a desperate man. How do these people look at themselves in the mirror ?

PL2 3DQ
Post subject: Re: The Banner and The drumPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Stephen,s Dad wrote:
Why was the Fletcher out mini banner taken and why was the Fletcher out song drowned out by drums. Have we now also lost the right to protest? Sick of it now and the sooner those so called legends are fired, the better.

I would guess the banner was removed because of the fire regulations. These days all banners need some kind of fire safety certificate, I believe.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:13 am

Freathy wrote:
At the end of the day a small banner was forcably removed for expressing dissent. If the banner had said "WE LOVE FLETCH" there's no way some silly old fool from forza merde and the steward would acted this way. The club is by far the worst 'run' and 'managed' it's EVER been and is fast heading down the shitter but paying fans aren't allowed to show concern. It stinks.

It wasn't forcibly removed Freathy - they were asked to remove it and they complied. I agree though that a protest banner that at least 75% of those attending yesterday would have agreed with shouldn't have been removed.

What about this one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:15 am

In fact that might be something Hooper the snooper could ask the club. A breakdown of how many POTD fans compared to ST's sold. He can really get on his high horse then about ST holders needing to be treated better and more exclusively than POTD fans.

Also a breakdown of how many fans actually come through the turnstiles each game would really be interesting, but that's not the sort of thing the PASB will be allowed to know Sleep
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 am

Hairy FFS, on the one hand you try to point score in the 'morality' stakes by taking people's comparisons about North Korea and the Stasi literally.

But it's ok for you to crack off funnies about black gays - me no homo bro ?

It really must be in the genes. You pick arguments purely for the sake of picking arguments.

You're feckin nuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:22 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Hairy FFS, on the one hand you try to point score in the 'morality' stakes by taking people's comparisons about North Korea and the Stasi literally.

But it's ok for you to crack off funnies about black gays - me no homo bro ?

It really must be in the genes. You pick arguments purely for the sake of picking arguments.

You're feckin nuts.

"No homo bro" isn't an insult to black homosexuals. You complete idiot. It's internet slang. There's no way on this Earth you can claim that one.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm not point scoring either you dolt, I'm pointing out that using words like "Stasi" is just the same as calling someone "Hitler" if you don't agree with them. It's the language of morons and angry teenagers.

And WTF is this supposed to mean?
Czarcasm wrote:
It really must be in the genes.
You utter dick stain.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:24 am

hairy j wrote:
I agree that they should be entitled to display a banner that reads "FLETCHER OUT". I also believe that it wasn't an Earth shattering incident. Sometimes this forum and Argyle supporting posters on the internet need to get a grip on reality. Using words like Stasi to describe a steward or fire warden removing a banner isn't actually a sensible argument - it makes you lot seem like you have absolutely no perspective.

It wasn't just the stewarding though,bad enough though it was .It was that bloke with the drum deliberately starting up the "Argyle til i die" shit to drown out other people who had a contrary opinion.That has a distinct whiff of fascism about it and although i consider myself to be well balanced and fair generally,i must admit i found it rather disturbing.It probably was done with best of intentions but was misguided at best and i hope the contrary point of view expressed on this forum and PASOTI will make the people involved think twice should any future occurence take place,which they surely will should Fletcher remain in charge and results stay as they are.If anyone needs to "get a grip on reality",it's the supporters who blindly follow what looks more and more like a sinking regime-warnings have been given for many months [and beyond] about the direction the club is taking and it can't be denied that they look more realistic by the day.Unless you happen to be in denial,of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 am

I agree with you Greenskin - the worst part about the whole incident was how utterly pathetic it was. The protesters just seemed to be told to "shut up" and they shrugged and said "OK". We can't even do protests properly at this club.

We need to do something that actually gets noticed. My vote goes for Czarcasm to self immolate himself at half time on the centre circle.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:37 am

Hairy, this is a thread about a banner. What you've tried to do is pick up on one or two phrases and words and go off on some morale crusade. You, of all people. cheers

I'm sure if I gave it two or three minutes I could probably find a sanctimonious post of yours moaning about throwing insults at people, but I can't be arsed (you utter dick stain)

Bi-polar, I recks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Hairy, this is a thread about a banner. What you've tried to do is pick up on one or two phrases and words and go off on some morale crusade. You, of all people. cheers

I'm sure if I gave it two or three minutes I could probably find a sanctimonious post of yours moaning about throwing insults at people, but I can't be arsed (you utter dick stain)

Bi-polar, I recks.

It's all gravy Czarcasm and I'm sure you've been called worse - I'd be amazed if you hadn't Smile

How did you know what rear speakers I have in my home theatre set-up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 am

hairy j wrote:
You utter dick stain.

Last time I heard that insult used I was about 15.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:42 am

hairy j wrote:
Freathy wrote:

It wasn't forcibly removed Freathy - they were asked to remove it and they complied

If they hadn't complied then those lads would probably have been ejected, effectively for showing dissent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:43 am

Wank Splat wrote:
hairy j wrote:
You utter dick stain.

lol!

I'm banging out the retro-insults today Wank Splat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:45 am

hairy j wrote:
Wank Splat wrote:
hairy j wrote:
You utter dick stain.

lol!

I'm banging out the retro-insults today Wank Splat.

I can just imagine you banging a few out on a Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:07 am

It's that bucket rattler that does it. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:11 am

Iggy wrote:
It's that bucket rattler that does it. lol!

I didn't deposit anything in Sue's bucket.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:12 am

hairy j wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Bi-polar, I recks.

It's all gravy Czarcasm and I'm sure you've been called worse - I'd be amazed if you hadn't Smile

Oh plenty worse, yeah. I don't think it's actually possible to offend me with words. You could try if you like? Pull out you full repertoire ?

That's why I find it strange that someone like yourself, with the way in which you post, gets pissy about other people's comedic references.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:21 am

Czarcasm wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Bi-polar, I recks.

Oh plenty worse, yeah. I don't think it's actually possible to offend me with words. You could try if you like? Pull out you full repertoire ?

That's why I find it strange that someone like yourself, with the way in which you post, gets pissy about other people's comedic references.

Trying to imply I'm a racist homophobe. Actually, you didn't imply it, you said it outright. I'm making a banner later and I'll stand outside your house with it to protest and I won't even get it checked out by a fire warden - it'll be well dangerous so look out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 am

Maybe some of the language referring to extremist regimes (at both ends of the political spectrum) is a bit over the top. But don't let's forget that we've had at least two long term volunteers removed for things they've said (aka thought crimes) and concerted attempts to silence dissent, both on the internet and now at the ground.

Hmm, let me think ... where do things like that happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 am

Peggy wrote:
Maybe some of the language referring to extremist regimes (at both ends of the political spectrum) is a bit over the top. But don't let's forget that we've had at least two long term volunteers removed for things they've said (aka thought crimes) and concerted attempts to silence dissent, both on the internet and now at the ground.

Is the answer "when you're in the queue at Subway"?

Exeter fans call our ground Gnome Park... hang on, this might be why.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:32 am

hairy j wrote:
Peggy wrote:

Is the answer "when you're in the queue at Subway"?

Exeter fans call our ground Gnome Park... hang on, this might be why.

I could take it if you were stood outside my house with a banner. But when you start taking pictures of my Nazi-Gnomes, you've crossed the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Stasi
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next