The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forza Verde

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:10 pm

Interesting comments from Wozzer on pages ten and eleven of the stewarding thread.

He says it's costing the club £800 a time to repair or replace boards at the back which have been damaged by people banging on them. Then, as part of a wider discussion about whether people know the ground rules (common to all League grounds, I think), he says 'problems have been identified' in the FV areas. Not clear whether he's still talking about the damage or something else, but it's noteworthy that the leader of the Trust is making these points.

Forza Verde
Thinking it through is not their forte
Cool
Back to top Go down
Keyholder

Keyholder

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Thanks for that Peggy from those of us that don't do the Sun any more.
Very interesting and hopefully the Trust will inform us further on developments of the other reasons.

Of course, it could also be alluding to the club suddenly not wanting certain advertising hoardings at the ground ................ after our discusions. cat

Penzancepirate
Back to top Go down
http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:52 pm

It was an appalling decision to introduce this baloney anyway, get rid now before it really does become a problem.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:16 pm

KIDS LET LOOSE IN A SWEET SHOP COMES TO MIND.
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:26 pm

GOB wrote:
It was an appalling decision to introduce this baloney anyway, get rid now before it really does become a problem.

The whole Salsa Verde thing is already a problem, Gob. it's just The Problem That Cannot Be Talked About.

Racist chanting home and away. An EDL prescence on the terraces, abuse of the Stewards, and damage to the ground at £800 a pop.

Can't be discussed, though (well, you can try) in case it makes Ramsay Macdonald Chris Webb look bad. I give it 3 months before the whole thing is quietly shelved to avoid further embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Where were they today ? was it the young group near vale fans or older fans nearer the middle????
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
GOB wrote:

The whole Salsa Verde thing is already a problem, Gob. it's just The Problem That Cannot Be Talked About.

Racist chanting home and away. An EDL prescence on the terraces, abuse of the Stewards, and damage to the ground at £800 a pop.

Can't be discussed, though (well, you can try) in case it makes Ramsay Macdonald Chris Webb look bad. I give it 3 months before the whole thing is quietly shelved to avoid further embarrassment.

Don't let's forget the way it's ruined the 'matchday experience' for lots of people who've sat in the Demport since the new stands opened. Yes, I'll stand. Yes, I might even clap and chant and sing when the fare on the pitch merits it. But it helps if I can actually see the fare on the pitch.

Apparently we're getting 15 foot square flags on poles now, for people to wave around. Sure fire way of making sure the rest of us miss all the action on this rollercoaster ride to a third consecutive relegation.
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:34 am

It's OK. There are no problems.

El Presidente wrote:
That's strange.

I've been in the back row for the last 4 home games (since the launch of FV). Never had an issue with Block 3. On one occasion some kids (and I mean kids) were banging the boards. No need for the stewards to become involved and others around them told them to pack it in and they immediately did.

I've had several conversations with the stewards, stadium manager and owner of the Club and nobody has raised this as an issue.

In fact the only real issue has been people wanting to be part of FV and not sitting in their allocated seat. Thus we have put one notice on the OS about it and a leaflet on it will be handed out at the Southend game.

There may well be idiots acting in anti-social ways in the Devonport but they are not those connected to FV who are just trying to boost the atmosphere.

On the up side we have a solution to banging on the signs for the Southend game too....

Chris
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 am

Great. A f--king drum as well!

Sad

At least we'll be able to sing "You can shove your drum up......."
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 am

Peggy wrote:
It's OK. There are no problems.

El Presidente wrote:
That's strange.

I've been in the back row for the last 4 home games (since the launch of FV). Never had an issue with Block 3. On one occasion some kids (and I mean kids) were banging the boards. No need for the stewards to become involved and others around them told them to pack it in and they immediately did.

I've had several conversations with the stewards, stadium manager and owner of the Club and nobody has raised this as an issue.

In fact the only real issue has been people wanting to be part of FV and not sitting in their allocated seat. Thus we have put one notice on the OS about it and a leaflet on it will be handed out at the Southend game.

There may well be idiots acting in anti-social ways in the Devonport but they are not those connected to FV who are just trying to boost the atmosphere.

On the up side we have a solution to banging on the signs for the Southend game too....

Chris

So, according to The Supreme Leader, there's never been an issue with Block 3.

Apart from 'kids' banging the boards

Apart from people not sitting in their allocated seat

Apart from 'idiots acting in anti-social ways in the Devonport' (but they couldn't possibly be Salsa Verde oh, no, no, no, no, no.)

So that's ok then. All these complaints I've seen and heard about EDL chants and racist behaviour must have been a figment of my imagination.

Jesus, Chris, what happened? Are you so desperate for Brent's approval that you're prepared to whitewash anything if it makes you or JB uncomfortable. How about speaking out against the racism? You know, like you used to?
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:54 am

It's a good indication of where the President stands on these issues.
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 am

Quite. It's so easy to say 'it's not us' and ignore it all.

What's really needed is an acknowledgement that a publicly established 'ultras' group is bound to attract the less desirable elements. And then do something to discourage them again - maybe by making FV a force against racism, homophobia and general disrespect.
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 am

I thought he said Forza Crapa was "open to everybody" so the people he describes ARE actually part of the choir.

Great a drum aswell, i'll give it one match before the drumsticks are shoved up the drummers arse.

Way to go prez, soon all that'll be left in home park is your little ego boosting choir.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 pm

Wasn't the guy,previously pictured with the TCE at Exeter, ejected for banging the boards in block 4- I'm sure he was part of the salsa verde?
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Wasn't the guy,previously pictured with the TCE at Exeter, ejected for banging the boards in block 4- I'm sure he was part of the salsa verde?

Yeah but he's 'robust', so we don't need to bring that up.
Back to top Go down

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

I think that was this "mike pafc" ? fella over on Pasoti
Another insecure bully with a history of trouble at matches......he is also an Aviva of the highest order jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forza Verde Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Verde   Forza Verde Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Verde
Page 1 of 1