Jon L
Freathy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Forza Stasi - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
Well - thank the Lord there is an experienced fireman on the playing staff who could deal with self-combusting banners.

Phew - what a scorcher.

Might as well station him in the Demport on match days, in uniform lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Did I mention I hate drums at football?
Back to top Go down
Slackjaw

Slackjaw

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Sadly i've now come to the point that i hope we lose games in the hope it will
eventually get rid of all the poison and shite that has attached itself to the club.
Grow some balls Brent ffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Slackjaw wrote:
eventually get rid of all the poison and shite that has attached itself to the club.

I don't think that I have ever wanted my club to lose but I accept I'm close to the same options. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:45 pm

Peggy wrote:
Maybe some of the language referring to extremist regimes (at both ends of the political spectrum) is a bit over the top. But don't let's forget that we've had at least two long term volunteers removed for things they've said (aka thought crimes) and concerted attempts to silence dissent, both on the internet and now at the ground.

Hmm, let me think ... where do things like that happen?

There is definitely a thread of control freakery running through the club. "Employees" who dissent are removed but it goes far deeper. The club's usage of the website and twitter feed are embarassingly one-eyed but by putting Chris Webb in the co-commentators chair even the sharpest barbs that Sparksy might be tempted to throw are controlled immediately. Pasoti is... well we all know what it is. Vital might as well be an official club page since it has been completely neutered since Brent took over and Errington can't be too difficult in case he gets cherry pickered. The Minister For Propaganda is doing a brilliant job.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Peggy wrote:
Maybe some of the language referring to extremist regimes (at both ends of the political spectrum) is a bit over the top. But don't let's forget that we've had at least two long term volunteers removed for things they've said (aka thought crimes) and concerted attempts to silence dissent, both on the internet and now at the ground.

Hmm, let me think ... where do things like that happen?

There is definitely a thread of control freakery running through the club. "Employees" who dissent are removed but it goes far deeper. The club's usage of the website and twitter feed are embarassingly one-eyed but by putting Chris Webb in the co-commentators chair even the sharpest barbs that Sparksy might be tempted to throw are controlled immediately. Pasoti is... well we all know what it is. Vital might as well be an official club page since it has been completely neutered since Brent took over and Errington can't be too difficult in case he gets cherry pickered. The Minister For Propaganda is doing a brilliant job.

No wonder they all hate ATD innit.

The really worrying thing for me is that they won't care if we end up non league, as long as they still have control.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

There is definitely a thread of control freakery running through the club. "Employees" who dissent are removed but it goes far deeper. The club's usage of the website and twitter feed are embarassingly one-eyed but by putting Chris Webb in the co-commentators chair even the sharpest barbs that Sparksy might be tempted to throw are controlled immediately.

In all fairness... Wasn't it BBC Devon that picked El Prez to co-commentate?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:21 am

Yeah Ricks. It was an acknowledgement of everything he did when he was trust chair. Not sure he was even club pres when he did his first commentary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:35 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Yeah Ricks. It was an acknowledgement of everything he did when he was trust chair. Not sure he was even club pres when he did his first commentary.

He was but I doubt the club had anything to do with him being used by the BBC. I would say that's more likely to be Sparksy getting him the gig, seeing as Sparksy can't stop creaming himself live on air talking about Pasoti and Ian Newell. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:58 am

Greenjock wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

He was but I doubt the club had anything to do with him being used by the BBC. I would say that's more likely to be Sparksy getting him the gig, seeing as Sparksy can't stop creaming himself live on air talking about Pasoti and Ian Newell. Sleep

Of all the bears, in all the world...............................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:21 am

where has the OP gone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 am

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
where has the OP gone?

It was Nick W. Has he deleted his account mods?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:37 am

has he sold out :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 am

Slackjaw wrote:

A trailer park boys fan, cheers we need a sense of humour more than ever now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:07 am

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
where has the OP gone?

I have just done a search on the member list and unless I have done it wrong (quite possible) he has gone.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Yep i stumbled across it on fb/ some french thingy...perhaps we could Photoshop it to green

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:09 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
where has the OP gone?

Nick has self-deleted his account.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:11 pm

That seems a shame. Thought he was a good poster.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:11 pm

must be a seat in the grandstand available...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:20 pm

Shame. Thought he was a decent sort.

Wouldn't have had him down as a flouncing type. Maybe there's been 'backroom' fireworks over the Mrs Fletcher comment?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Shame. Thought he was a decent sort.

Wouldn't have had him down as a flouncing type. Maybe there's been 'backroom' fireworks over the Mrs Fletcher comment?

We're disappointed too, Nick was a valued member. He has sent us a very nice PM, wishing us luck and explaining his very valid reasons for leaving which had nothing to do with anybody or anything other than his own feelings.

'Tis only the internet but if one is not careful it can become all consuming. There's more to life.(My words, not Nick's.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:37 pm

just looked at that drummers twitter. He seems a very vain indivdal who craves attention which i guess explains why he has the drum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:13 pm

Sorry to see nick go. I thought he was level headed and just another fan pissed off with all the crap at the club.

I had the Mrs Fletcher comment explained to me and if it's why he deleted his account then I would say don't worry Nick, if she was a whoring around like all the reports say she was then why not mention it?

If the managers wife used to shag the manager when hubby was just a player then it might be the reason Fletcher wants to manage now. If it's the only way to get your winkie licked then so be it.

Might want to add a few grey hairs though Carl, if ya erm know what I mean? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:19 pm

I don't want to see Nick leave either, he is a bloody good poster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Yep i stumbled across it on fb/ some french thingy...perhaps we could Photoshop it to green

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Question

Cheers mucker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Stasi
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next