seadog
SirCumfrance
Jon L
Freathy
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Forza Stasi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Quite worrying Andy that anyone is taken in by this crock of shit !
Perfect Forze Nerde fodder, they don't even require brain washing.
God give me strength.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Actually it's true. Only flags and banners with a fire saftey cert are allowed. If they don't pass they aren't allowed out.

Sad but true

The same way that standing permanently in block 15 was not allowed, but in Geekfest block 3, it is positively encouraged. It stinks.

If the banner had said "FLETCH IS GOD", would it have been removed? Would it fok.

The selective propaganda machine is alive and well at Home Park.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Actually it's true. Only flags and banners with a fire saftey cert are allowed. If they don't pass they aren't allowed out.

Sad but true

that you will do anything for those who wish to control everything that is Pafc.

The name poodle just doesn't do you justice!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
If the bellend with the drum was a true fan, he would want clueless and his monkey helpers out of our club along with the joke owner.

I would imagine so. Most of them that are ordere online have the certificate. It's just like the one you get on a sofa. Just a label.

What a bellend of a comment. Has it really come to checking the fire resistance ratings of banners? You've already been laughed off Pasoti with this one. Is there a special section for polyester?

If the banner was "in Fletch we trust" it would have been displayed.

1. The cheapest tickets in the country
2. 250 staff
3. 8,000 budgeted figure

This club becomes a bigger and bigger laughing stock every single day.

and you are a lapdog.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:30 pm

What a joke, surprised there wasn't more chants and abuse to be honest

Last edited by GreenWhiteBlack on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Penzance wrote:
And all attitudes and opinions are to have a safety certificate .. readily available from the club shop cat ... it really is the Soviet Union these days, and is all about message control, not safety.. we know that really. I don't get how people can actually put up with it at HP ... it's insulting, and all for a game of football. Basically they are saying you will be breaking the law if you dare protest.... and that is a fact that those of us who demonstrate about other things in this country on a regular basis, know all about... and is only set to get worse if people allow it. Of course overwhelming numbers involved renders their best laid plans totally ineffective, not that I would be recomending such an act of course lol! .

On chat I said I would give the stewards a good ruck if they wanted the banner that badly, I think you stated what I wished to say more eloquently, we shouldn't put up with this shit, the trouble is by boycotting the game we have no voice where it matters. Maybe the next home game we should swell the ranks and let our feelings be known?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 pm

There's only so long that the nerds can silence the disent.

Soon there will be too many people voicing desent for the crappy drum to drown them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:03 pm

To be fair the lads with the flag were holding their own against the Steward....it was only when some knobber from F NERD wearing some kind of stupid bush-tucker type hat came bouncing over and started to verbally abuse them for exercising their democratic right that the flag was removed.
If anything/anyone should have been removed it should have been the tw@t in the Hat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Good avatar
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Forza Verde have served their brain washed purpose today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Yep i stumbled across it on fb/ some french thingy...perhaps we could Photoshop it to green
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:32 pm

Iggy wrote:
Penzance wrote:
And all attitudes and opinions are to have a safety certificate .. readily available from the club shop cat ... it really is the Soviet Union these days, and is all about message control, not safety.. we know that really. I don't get how people can actually put up with it at HP ... it's insulting, and all for a game of football. Basically they are saying you will be breaking the law if you dare protest.... and that is a fact that those of us who demonstrate about other things in this country on a regular basis, know all about... and is only set to get worse if people allow it. Of course overwhelming numbers involved renders their best laid plans totally ineffective, not that I would be recomending such an act of course lol! .

On chat I said I would give the stewards a good ruck if they wanted the banner that badly, I think you stated what I wished to say more eloquently, we shouldn't put up with this shit, the trouble is by boycotting the game we have no voice where it matters. Maybe the next home game we should swell the ranks and let our feelings be known?

Well that's the best I've seen yet, I'm up for it!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:32 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
To be fair the lads with the flag were holding their own against the Steward....it was only when some knobber from F NERD wearing some kind of stupid bush-tucker type hat came bouncing over and started to verbally abuse them for exercising their democratic right that the flag was removed.
If anything/anyone should have been removed it should have been the tw@t in the Hat

Did you see what he was wearing?! Sky blue football socks pulled right up, shorts, a replica top and a stupid hat. Says alot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:36 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Did you see what he was wearing?! Sky blue football socks pulled right up, shorts, a replica top and a stupid hat. Says alot!

To be fair id have laughed if one of them lads had planted one on him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Mrrapson wrote:

Sad but true

Bullshit.

A cheap polyester flag when you apply a flame to it is gonna melt. Not a fire hazard in the slightest, your cotton clothing is more of a fire hazard, so lets all get naked in case we cause a fire. Can you point me to the ground rules that show it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Punchdrunk you found a gem in your avatar

Mods we need this in thought of the day Very Happy

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:45 pm

The funny thing is of course that the removal of a banner from a few 12 year olds and the drumming over of one anti Fletch song has resulted in uproar here and a 7 page thread on Pasoti.

Like all regimes that try to silence the masses the thing they don't realise is that they are simply fuckwits.

If there had been no action at the game it would have read - club sinking has one banner and a couple of anti manager chants. So what...? In that position, so they should. Job done, game over, but no...we have this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:11 am

Nick Wall wrote:
The funny thing is of course that the removal of a banner from a few 12 year olds and the drumming over of one anti Fletch song has resulted in uproar here and a 7 page thread on Pasoti.

Like all regimes that try to silence the masses the thing they don't realise is that they are simply fuckwits.

If there had been no action at the game it would have read - club sinking has one banner and a couple of anti manager chants. So what...? In that position, so they should. Job done, game over, but no...we have this.

Compared to the Steve Kean thing which I thought was over the top it's a joke. same result overall though, Blackburn got rid of Kean when they wanted, Brent will get rid of fletcher when he wants. It'll be soon I reckon, this can't go on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 am

Quote :
Lewis Harris ‏@argyleharrisx
@pafclad I absolutely loved your drumming today when they started to chant fletcher out!

Another deluded idiot who would rather praise a vain tosser who tried to drown out fans like he's something special and see his club continue to fall from grace than rise up and speak out. Sign of a weak minded individual,
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:06 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Sad but true

Presumably each set of away fans is contacted in advance by the club, and told to bring proof that their banners are fire-safety compliant? Am I allowed to call this spin about banner removal a crock of shit?

Surely it goes to figure that anyone who has a banner would be aware of the requirement anyway?? Not being pedantic just asking and fwiw I don't agree with it being taken away. It's a disgrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Sad but true

Presumably each set of away fans is contacted in advance by the club, and told to bring proof that their banners are fire-safety compliant? Am I allowed to call this spin about banner removal a crock of shit?

Surely it goes to figure that anyone who has a banner would be aware of the requirement anyway?? Not being pedantic just asking and fwiw I don't agree with it being taken away. It's a disgrace.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So once again Rapson...where was the safety certificate for this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:28 am

Just to put a little bit of actual perspective to this thread as most of the people commenting probably didn't go. The actual 'incident' took about one and a half minutes; some lads took out a banner, an old fella confronted them and there was a bit of verbals and then the red coated steward made the lads put it away. I doubt many people even noticed it (there weren't many of us in the ground) and it was a small banner so I doubt you'd be able to even read it from the Directors Box anyway.

Here's a pic for you - the banner I've highlighted in the red box.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's a lot of bollocks on this thread with people claiming there's some kind of North Korean thing going on within the ground - there isn't at all and the general consensus is that none of us are happy - I didn't hear very much support at all yesterday but there was noticeable dissent.

And Rapson, what the hell are you on about?! You're an utter mental if you think you need a certificate to unfurl a banner. It might be technically correct but in reality, it's ridiculous. It's a public order offence to shout obscenities so (technically) there should have been 3,000+ arrests yesterday. Get a brain Rapson.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 am

punchdrunk wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:

Sad but true

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So once again Rapson...where was the safety certificate for this?

The bucket rattling culture has reached epidemic proportions. They just can't stop themselves. No

Everyone knows someone doing Movember ffs. If we want to give to charity we will, without the help of these bucket junkies. Give it a rest superfans...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:40 am

hairy j wrote:
Just to put a little bit of actual perspective to this thread as most of the people commenting probably didn't go. The actual 'incident' took about one and a half minutes; some lads took out a banner, an old fella confronted them and there was a bit of verbals and then the red coated steward made the lads put it away. I doubt many people even noticed it (there weren't many of us in the ground) and it was a small banner so I doubt you'd be able to even read it from the Directors Box anyway.

Here's a pic for you - the banner I've highlighted in the red box.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There's a lot of bollocks on this thread with people claiming there's some kind of North Korean thing going on within the ground - there isn't at all and the general consensus is that none of us are happy - I didn't hear very much support at all yesterday but there was noticeable dissent.

And Rapson, what the hell are you on about?! You're an utter mental if you think you need a certificate to unfurl a banner. It might be technically correct but in reality, it's ridiculous. It's a public order offence to shout obscenities so (technically) there should have been 3,000+ arrests yesterday. Get a brain Rapson.

I haven't commented on this thread yet, but Hairy are you saying that a banner wasn't unfurled saying Fletcher Out, and somebody in a cowboy hat didn't have a go at the people with the banner and then a steward came and made them take it down or took it off them?

I've read threads on here and Pasoti which all say a similar thing happened, so is it Ok for these people to stand all game without being touched or bothered by the stewards, but unfurling a small banner is not acceptable to the Forza Verde so they get it taken away? It sounds a bit North Korean to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:47 am

It did happen Jock but it wasn't exactly up there with the guy in front of the tank in China protest - it was a bit of a rubbish protest banner and a bit of a brief exchange of words between old man in big hat and a few youths and then the red coated man asked them to remove it and they did. It wasn't some astounding event is all I am saying and I doubt many people even noticed it.

I think using comparisons with North Korea and the SS and Fascism and Stalinism is in pretty poor taste given that we're comparing some youths with a badly made banner being asked to put it away and people being tortured to death for their political opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Stasi   Forza Stasi - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forza Stasi
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next