Mrrapson
Freathy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Absolutely no other club in the league or the conference would put up with the sheer abject shitness of clueless or his 'coaches'. Any other club and he would have been sacked many months ago. Probably at the end of last season.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Who was the group of supporters in the Devonport end with Fletcher out banner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Fletcher "We could easily have won 2-0 or 3-0" Sorry but I could've sworn they scored one though scratch

The blokes a complete fuckwit and no it doesn't matter that his grammar isn't perfect I suppose, but don't talk like a feckin jellyfish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Who was the group of supporters in the Devonport end with Fletcher out banner

I saw that to. Fuckiing steward took it off them ffs. What gets me is your not allowed a fletcher out banner but the young lads were allowed to stand for the whole first half scratch
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:18 pm

On pasoti it says there were "only one carl fletcher" chants in the devonport. Words f***ing fail me. Whet the f*** has happened to Argyle fans?
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Freathy wrote:
On pasoti it says there were "only one carl fletcher" chants in the devonport. Words f***ing fail me. Whet the f*** has happened to Argyle fans?

Star struck kids,

It's the Webb effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Keep this up and Fletch will be due a mural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:28 pm

SirCumfrance wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Star struck kids,

It's the Webb effect.

I heard that there was a Fletcher Out banner unfurled at the front of the Devonport, that was removed by a combined effort by some Knobber in a cowboy hat from forza Nerd and a red jacketed steward.

Disgraceful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:29 pm

1 point of the relegation zone. Are you trying to tell me that Fletcher is the man. We are in the results business not the they try hard and played well as your not rewarded for that sadly.

Flethcer has to go this is getting boring now to say now soon it will be too late to change the clubs fortunes and i dont want to be james brent if we end up relegated due to his lack of interest in the footballing side of our club.

As American football legend Vince Lombardi said "If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?"

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Some tried to chant "fletcher out" only to draw abuse from the devonport dull and stupid. There really are are some thick f***s who support clueless and brent more than they do Argyle

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Freathy wrote:
Some tried to chant "fletcher out" only to draw abuse from the devonport dull and stupid. There really are are some thick f***s who support clueless and brent more than they do Argyle

Absolute twats every single one of them who sang it. You are part of the problem as to why we are in the state we are in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:42 pm

When I played football, at my level our teams were nearly always at the top, looking down. Every team, and I mean every team that were wallowing at the bottom of those leagues and divisions had something in common ..... hardly any of them could understand why they kept losing, thought they were better than their position showed, and they refused to accept they were crap.... that's just groups of dumb guys for you... ego is a doubled edged tool in sport.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:55 pm

There was the incident with the banner in the Devonport and when fans started singing Fletcher out and some people started shouting "feck off" and (and this one did make me smile given how much of a cliche it's become on this site) you're not proper fans (facepalm). I would put out though that the bunch shouting "feck off" etc were far side of Block 4, not Forza Verde. If anything it looked like the Forza Verde lot who were chanting for Fletcher's sacking (top to middle of Block 3). I believe that's where they sit mostly.

Poor episode all round really. If things are getting this shitty so frequently among our own fans in the Devonport then by default something must be dreadful about the club to trigger it. Getting seriously pissed off with it all now.
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:25 pm

frankie-jo fletcher ‏@frankiejofletch
Winners never quit and quitters never win!!! Enjoy your wkends......

Tweet from Mrs Fletcher tonight
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Jon L wrote:

Since when has clueless been a winner? And quitters never win? A bit like Argo under fletcher then!

CLUELESS OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Quitter don't get their contracts paid up more likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm

We hit the bar, we hit the post, and we had a header cleared off the line. We had a lot of corners and possession in general.

Chesterfield scored with one of their few attacks.

It's easy to see why people can argue we were unlucky. But for how many more games will we be 'unlucky' before Fletch steps down or is sacked?

I like the style of football Fletch is trying to play, but the table doesn't lie. We're underperforming, badly. Today's attendance was well under the reported 5,700 (are all season ticket holders counted as attending?) and it's only going to drop further, rain or no rain.

The funny thing is I think we have the players to be in a respectable position. But while they can play well for 20, 30 or sometimes 45 minutes a match, there's no consistentcy. Players are chopped and changed for no rhyme or reason. I just didn't get today's substitutions. Or taking Chadwick off and then shortly afterwards having Nelson play centre forward.

And most bizarrely not letting Gilmartin come up for a late late corner kick when it seemed the whole Devonport wanted him to go up. That's a similar attitude to bringing Blanchard on for a striker to 'shore the defence up' when we're losing away.

I have a lot of admiration for Fletch over the past 18 months, but we don't have a game for two weeks and, sadly, now is the time for JB to make a difficult decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Jon L wrote:

Only sticking up for her other half which is admirable, but realistically he's not going to quit and lose a big lump of cash. The bigger managers like Redknapp and Pardew, Wenger and Ferguson have earned so much over the years and could afford to forego a pay-off. This could well be Fletchers last managers job so it could be his last income for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Jon L wrote:

Only sticking up for her other half which is admirable, but realistically he's not going to quit and lose a big lump of cash. The bigger managers like Redknapp and Pardew, Wenger and Ferguson have earned so much over the years and could afford to forego a pay-off. This could well be Fletchers last managers job so it could be his last income for a while.

i dont think it will be his last management job by along way he is only 32. If he is given the boot i hope he takes a year or two out of the game get his licences takes a coaching job learn the trade before taking another management job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Jon L wrote:

i dont think it will be his last management job by along way he is only 32. If he is given the boot i hope he takes a year or two out of the game get his licences takes a coaching job learn the trade before taking another management job.

After this I wouldn't think too many clubs will be knocking down his door. Maybe have to take a coaching role somewhere or drop down into the non-league scene to gain experience. Just stop gaining it at our expense please.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Jon L wrote:

After this I wouldn't think too many clubs will be knocking down his door. Maybe have to take a coaching role somewhere or drop down into the non-league scene to gain experience. Just stop gaining it at our expense please.
I agree. If you get sacked from 20th in League 2 I can't see his next job being football league managment. I reckon a Blue Square North/South/lower job, or a coaching post with a football league club are his only realistic routes to move back up towards managing in the FL. Although I doubt if he'll do even that successfully if he keeps being this stubborn about not accepting help and only his way being the highway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:03 am

It is such a shame that other clubs simply do not have the resources that we have and are saddled with managers who simply have no clue. What about these bunch of fuckwits, they must be dropping out of the league like a stone...?

What a financial situation to be in...

Didn't they have just 6 or so players last season a week before the season started?

They must be below us............surely...............oh well. They simply cannot see what we see. In Fletcher we Trust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:17 am

Jon L wrote:

Shaggers never quit and adulterers never win!!! Enjoy your wkends............

Alan.....!!!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:19 am

Nick Wall wrote:
Jon L wrote:

Alan.....!!!
Controversial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:27 am

Nick Wall wrote:
Jon L wrote:

Alan.....!!!

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

FLETCHER OUT.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next