VillageGreen
tcm
Mrrapson
Freathy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 am

She's joined the debate has she not?

Her tweet suggests that loyalty and commitment are virtues, which of course they are.

I would never have referenced anything if she had not entered the discussion on social media.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:53 am

Nick Wall wrote:

Her tweet suggests that loyalty and commitment are virtues, which of course they are.

I would never have referenced anything if she had not entered the discussion on social media.
Ha fair enough. I was rather hoping we'd draw Newcastle away if we'd got to the FA Cup third round myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:56 am

GreenSam wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

Ha fair enough. I was rather hoping we'd draw Newcastle away if we'd got to the FA Cup third round myself.

Now either Nick was hitting the bottle hard last night or posts were deleted scratch

I'm obviously missing a piece of vital information because this thread doesn't make sense to me. Has Mrs Fletcher been playing away or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 8:30 am

Maybe she could play up front for us, couldn't be less effective than Chadwick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:16 am

Now, now. Abusing the wives of managers/directors is only permitted on pasoti (thumbs up, Lady of Derriford etc.) - keep it classy ATD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:39 am

Greenjock wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

Now either Nick was hitting the bottle hard last night or posts were deleted scratch

I'm obviously missing a piece of vital information because this thread doesn't make sense to me. Has Mrs Fletcher been playing away or something?

As far as I can see on the log no posts have been deleted by either a mod or any posters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:41 am

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

As far as I can see on the log no posts have been deleted by either a mod or any posters.

Well Nick was having an argument with himself then lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:47 am

Greenjock wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:

Well Nick was having an argument with himself then lol!

I think he was just replying to Sam saying controversial.

I think... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:01 am

This time last year after 20 games we had amassed 13 points. Now after a year in charge and a summer to sign players and tweak and train the squad we have managed 18 points. What is more worrying is that the teams below us have picked up more points than they did last year, we are on a steady downward trajectory, does Brent have any idea what happens to the clubs in the bottom two at Christmas?
Sort it out now.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 pm

I see someone on pasoti has suggested Fletcher should not be sacked as he has a young family and might find getting a job difficult! I accept that he did go without pay for 10 months, but he's also earned thousands of pounds out of Argyle (and through his career) so must have a nestegg for a rainy day. Keeping him as manager as he will struggle to get another League Manager job is ridiculous.

Hopefully something will happen in the next couple of days. I haven't been to Home Park since the Rochdale game (the awful performance against Dorchester was the last straw) and have no intention of returning until this useless fuckwitt of a manager is sacked/ removed.

We need a Pulis type desperately (I didn't enjoy going to HP under Pulis but the "football" was effective to win points) who can organise the team and install some defensive steel. We haven't kept a clean sheet since Torquay (away) on September 8th- that is one of our major problems which Fletcher cannot solve as long as he says "you know".
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

We need a Pulis type desperately (I didn't enjoy going to HP under Pulis but the "football" was effective to win points) who can organise the team and install some defensive steel. We haven't kept a clean sheet since Torquay (away) on September 8th- that is one of our major problems which Fletcher cannot solve as long as he says "you know".

I seem to remember during the close season that a lot of punters thought the defence was 'sorted', and it was ( Of course) the strikers, and the box to box midfielder that were the areas of concern?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Iggy wrote:
This time last year after 20 games we had amassed 13 points. Now after a year in charge and a summer to sign players and tweak and train the squad we have managed 18 points. What is more worrying is that the teams below us have picked up more points than they did last year, we are on a steady downward trajectory, does Brent have any idea what happens to the clubs in the bottom two at Christmas?
Sort it out now.

5 points better than last year, 5 points closer to the plays offs, youm naat a praapper fan clearly.

It is perfectly clear, if any clarity was needed, that James Brent does not care one iota about the football club.

The question is, what can we do about it?
Back to top Go down
Jon L

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm

I have just caught 10 seconds of the Chelsea-Man City game on Sky News.

I hope Chelsea had all those Rafa Out and Pro Di Matteo banners checked on the way in to Stamford Bridge today. #excuses #bullshit
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Sort it out now.

5 points better than last year, 5 points closer to the plays offs, youm naat a praapper fan clearly.

It is perfectly clear, if any clarity was needed, that James Brent does not care one iota about the football club.

The question is, what can we do about it?

Wait for his plan for his hotel and other development goes before the planning. Then we will hit him. Watch this space Mr Brent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:45 pm

Unlike his shite team, this one is top of the league cheers
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm

I see Errington in today's Herald has put his penny's worth in to the debate,suggesting Brent and the Board have some soul searching to do in the next two weeks.

Errington goes on to state the change of manager should be now if it is to be done that is.

''Argyle's owner and chairman James Brent, and the rest of his directors, must be wondering what to do for the best.

Brent is still a relative novice when it comes to football and has yet to fire a manager.

The recent arrival on the board of former Bristol City chief executive and chairman Colin Sexstone provides the experience of the game that Brent lacks.

I would imagine Brent will listen very carefully to any input from Sexstone about the performances and results on the pitch.

If there was a time to change the manager then it is now. Argyle are not in FA Cup second round action this weekend after losing to part-timers Dorchester Town earlier this month''.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:13 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I see Errington in today's Herald has put his penny's worth in to the debate,suggesting Brent and the Board have some soul searching to do in the next two weeks.

Errington goes on to state the change of Manager should be now if it is to be done that is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks like the poor old apathetic janner is to blame again-"Financial problems caused by lower than expected attendances".

At least thats the way it would come across to the neutral eye.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:15 pm

who's alan ???

we are NOT unlucky. we are NOT good enough. BIG difference.

shame nicks gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Lord Aviva wrote:
who's alan ???

we are NOT unlucky. we are NOT good enough. BIG difference.

shame nicks gone.

Pardew. It didn't realise either but if you Google Alan pardrew Carl Fletchers wife it all becomes clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Alan Padrew you old dog
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Naughty Step

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 3:11 am

It's got far worse in the last few hours!

Did anyone else notice that tool who was interviewing Chris Hargreaves, on Spotlight, refer to our stadium as, Gnome Park?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:04 am

Pardew looks like the cat that got the cream! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 am

Iggy wrote:
Pardew looks like the cat that got the cream! lol!

He got more than cream lol!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 am

Well I didn't know that.

Chances of a few loanees from the Toon not great then eh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

FLETCHER OUT.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next