VillageGreen
tcm
Mrrapson
Freathy
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Just rob wrote:
Steve keen is available

So is Dane Bunney. I hear Cullompton weren't looking for a Carl Fletcher type manager.

Dane has a track record only a mother would love
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Even a below average manager would see us clear of danger. Only a total dog shit one would see us where we are now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:11 pm

Warnock will be available again soon Razz
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Fletcher's clearly out of his depth but we should all be careful what we wish for.

While the fans wishlist for a new manager would contain names like Johnson Hill Tisdale etc. you can bet JB's list contains names like Purse, Wotton, & Hodges (x2) Add in our own Bristol City connection giving names like Tinnion & Russell, and the post Fletcher era likely to be as bad as now
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Warnock will be available again soon Razz

Cue thread on pasoti with messages for Warnock to come back.

Whart a bunch of hypocretins those lot over the road were.

"Oh, he's REALLY not coming? Get behind Carl!!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:34 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Fletcher's clearly out of his depth but we should all be careful what we wish for.

While the fans wishlist for a new manager would contain names like Johnson Hill Tisdale etc. you can bet JB's list contains names like Purse, Wotton, & Hodges (x2) Add in our own Bristol City connection giving names like Tinnion & Russell, and the post Fletcher era likely to be as bad as now

Bingo!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:45 pm

I want carl the clueless sacked because he's clearly not a football manager and never will be but I'm extremely worried the non-investing hotel builder will take us out of the frying pan and into the fire with an equally crap and cheap appointment in purse or wotton. I really don't rate our chances of still being a league club next season under brent.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Freathy wrote:
I want carl the clueless sacked because he's clearly not a football manager and never will be but I'm extremely worried the non-investing hotel builder will take us out of the frying pan and into the fire with an equally crap and cheap appointment in purse or wotton. I really don't rate our chances of still being a league club next season under brent.

Especially with those that he has surrounded himself with.

Lets hope Colin Sextone will knock some sense into these people.

I don't hold up much hope though.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Hopefully we wont need this thread for much longer, cheerio clueless!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Amen to that.

If Fletcher is not gone by 0800hrs tomorrow morning it will be a travesty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 8:58 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

Amen to that.

If Fletcher is not gone by 0800hrs tomorrow morning it will be a travesty

The past 5 years have been a travesty though. Still at least we got a club to support! Janners!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:34 pm

Do you think James will have someone line up to replace Mr Fletcher if he is sack tomorrow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:44 pm

Fletcher: I was pleased with how we dominated the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 pm

If he does not get the sack after tonight he will be here until end end of the season

I give up the whole club is shite from top to bottom
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Just dragging this back to the fore in light of Chesterfield scoring against our brave boys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:32 pm

A bit of me wants to say, from the sounds of the commentary we are dominating the game so it's hard luck to the boys in green. But ...... we are actually still losing!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Waiting for brent to show leadership, could be a long wait!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:57 pm

What a pile of shit this team is from top to bottom

There can be no way back for fletch now shirly and Brent can do one as well
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:00 pm

A comment from Sparksey right at the end "the Argyle bench is very quiet, only Kevin Nanceville is shouting out instructions" - says it all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:02 pm

We are one point off the mighty Aldershot and the drop zone, we were about 5 points clear not long ago, we will be in the drop zone at crimbo. Ffs it that good enough after a year and a good budget, is it feck.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:04 pm

"Carl Fletchers future hangs in the balance as Argyle lose again"

So says the Radio Devon, sports headlines.

Feckin hope so.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Now saying on radio devon that it "could well be fletchers last game"

Not sure if they have been made privvy to any info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:06 pm

The whole situation is too depressing for words. Fletcher won't quit. Brent won't sack him (please God let me be wrong on one of those) and the club slides inexorably towards the relegation zone.

If I read one person on pasoti using the phrase 'at least we have a club to support' or some variation of the same, I swear I won't be responsible for my actions. Port Vale anyone?

Something has to give, and soon. Fletcher out.
Back to top Go down
Slackjaw

Slackjaw

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Fletcher out
Big Ron Atkinson in
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 5:09 pm

A better performance but REALITY is we are only 3 points off the bottom and a month to xmas and we all know what that means we will be fighting to stay in the football league AGAIN.
BRENT ARE YOU LISTENING?
Get in some decent coaching, clear out the dross players, bring in some ability in January and be honest with the fanbase.
WE CAN STILL SAVE THIS SEASON, nothing short of changing the manager will suffice, there is ten days to the next game ACT NOW.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLETCHER OUT.   FLETCHER OUT. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FLETCHER OUT.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next