Rickler
Freathy
shonbo
Chemical Ali
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:33 pm

27 players actually.you forgot the south american guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 pm

oddball wrote:

Yep, 27.

That's a pretty large squad. Torquay have 22 and Exeter have 20 - that's according to Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:12 pm

hairy j wrote:
oddball wrote:

Yep, 27.

That's a pretty large squad. Torquay have 22 and Exeter have 20 - that's according to Wikipedia.

Not sure wiki is the most reliable source - it probably misses out the younger players.

According to exeweb, Exeter have 28 players

1. Artur Krysiak Goalkeeper
24. Rhys Evans Goalkeeper
2. Steve Tully Defender. 1 year left.
4. Pat Baldwin Defender
3. Craig Woodman Defender
6. Danny Coles Defender 1 year left
18. Elliott Frear Midfielder Signed
4. Scot Bennett Defender Signed
23. Aaron Dawson Midfielder
7. Liam Sercombe Midfielder
8. Matt Oakley Midfielder
11. Arron Davies Midfielder
22. Jimmy Keohane Midfielder (1 year deal)
16. Kevin Amankwaah Midfielder
14. Tommy Doherty Midfielder (6 months)
10. Alan Gow Striker Signed (2 year deal)
12. Jamie Cureton Striker
19. John O'Flynn Striker
20. Tom Nichols Striker
21. Guillem Bauza Striker 1 year left

Youngsters.

Jamie Reid Striker Signed
Jake Gosling winger Signed
Jordan Moore-Taylor defender Signed
Jacob Wannell defender Signed
Jamie Micklewright midfielder Signed
Luke Roper midfielder Signed
Jacob Cane midfielder Signed
Ollie Knowles midfielders Signed
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 pm

As Gorman is on a youth loan, he can train with Wolves for most of the week and join Argyle for match days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 am

We need to trim our squad big-time. God knows why we still have Chadwick and Feeney, but nobody will want them from us, so I would imagine Vassell and Sims will go out on loan. Sorry to say it but young Sims was extremely lightweight against Tiverton and was knocked off the ball far too easily.

I say sorry because I know his family and he is friends with people I know well.

He desperately needs to bulk up and get stronger though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:17 am

Gorman played in the poodles cup final as well. Very Happy
Lets hope he is another Scott Sinclair (but not the one that played for team GB).
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:43 am

Are these the players that Carl Fletcher (realistically) wanted to sign? We've been told to wait and see the fruition of irons in the fire and to wait to see once the transfer window was drawing to a close and players have to make a decision.

These two have no league experience between them and will be what? starters/ones for the future/to be eased in a half a game here or there.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Dougie wrote:
Are these the players that Carl Fletcher (realistically) wanted to sign? We've been told to wait and see the fruition of irons in the fire and to wait to see once the transfer window was drawing to a close and players have to make a decision.

These two have no league experience between them and will be what? starters/ones for the future/to be eased in a half a game here or there.

same old same old.

the lies keep being exposed, its only a matterof time before his holiness and erm, cf are hounded out.

unleash the hounds
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Comments about Gorman, from a Wolves fan, on pasoti-

Quote :
Alright chaps, Wolves fan here. Just thought I'd give as much information on Gorman as I can. Noticed a few of you putting him on the right side of you hypothetical formations. Gorman is a left footed (peach of a left as well) winger, so would be better suited on the other side. He has played a few cup games, and come off the bench against Norwich last year for us but considering he was still doing his A-Levels and wasn't training with us full time this is a real accomplishment for him. He is a talented kid, who needs games to develop and I think will be a player for you lot.

Quote :
Much better than Hemmings from what I've seen, much more highly rated by staff as well I think. Hemmings only ever played once in the Championship for us whereas Gorman was around the squad in the Prem (at a younger age as well). I could be wrong but Hemmings looked like little more than pace from what I'd seen of him.

Gorman thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:22 pm

This is really encouraging. I'm happy with Gorman and Griffiths signing, especially as PCH hasn't exactly set the world on fire in pre season.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Look how far you've come, Griffiths a 32 year old part time fireman, & still wet behind the ears Very Happy

I'll get me coat lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:29 pm

Old Timer wrote:
God that is a patheticaly weak squad.

The only weak area is the forwards, hopefully this Darius Vassell rumour is true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Quote :
Alright chaps, Wolves fan here. Just thought I'd give as much information on Gorman as I can. Noticed a few of you putting him on the right side of you hypothetical formations. Gorman is a left footed (peach of a left as well) winger, so would be better suited on the other side. He has played a few cup games, and come off the bench against Norwich last year for us but considering he was still doing his A-Levels and wasn't training with us full time this is a real accomplishment for him. He is a talented kid, who needs games to develop and I think will be a player for you lot.

Quote :
Much better than Hemmings from what I've seen, much more highly rated by staff as well I think. Hemmings only ever played once in the Championship for us whereas Gorman was around the squad in the Prem (at a younger age as well). I could be wrong but Hemmings looked like little more than pace from what I'd seen of him.

Gorman thread

I've spoken to a Wolves Season ticket holder who knows his onions and he rates Gorman a great deal. He's absolutely here to further his education rather than Wolves using him to keep him busy until they can release him next year.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Gorman thread

I've spoken to a Wolves Season ticket holder who knows his onions and he rates Gorman a great deal. He's absolutely here to further his education rather than Wolves using him to keep him busy until they can release him next year.

He won't learn much at HP these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Old Timer wrote:
God that is a patheticaly weak squad.

The only weak area is the forwards, hopefully this Darius Vassell rumour is true

Of course it is 0-11 against league opposition is only a dream.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Gorman thread

He won't learn much at HP these days.

Oh I dunno, what not to do and how not to do it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Griffiths and Gorman sign   Griffiths and Gorman sign - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Griffiths and Gorman sign
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2