tcm
Freathy
Dougie
Greenskin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 am

I didn't say you were funny Penz I said you were patronising like Tring but HE thinks he's funny as well. The patronising bit is that you actually think that dismissing somebodies opinion with "same old same old" is somehow a compelling argument. I didn't say anywhere that "all the world is corrupt" what I said was that they are not as ethical as they make out which is a whole different thing. Being so knowledgeable tell me what the Co-op invests it's profits in? Not some of it but all of it. Tell me who their suppliers are and that none of their goods come from a third world sweat shop or next to slave labour source.

Not quite sure how this thing got around to shopping as such anyway. The point I was making was about the money that flows into Argyle and what say anyone has on where it goes from there not the Co-op or Tescos. The only way you control the pound in your pocket Argyle wise is to keep it in your pocket. The same applies pretty much to all football clubs. If you know different to that then please enlighten me on what your pounds have been spent on that you have approved of and not spent on what you disapprove of along with the number of calls you have had asking for your oppinion. Incidentally I live in the same World as you and all the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:28 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
The patronising bit is that you actually think that dismissing somebodies opinion with "same old same old" is somehow a compelling argument. I didn't say anywhere that "all the world is corrupt" what I said was that they are not as ethical as they make out .

1..... It's not an argument, it's just what I do when I see it the right thing to do for me .... I hope that's ok with you.

2...... Again, your view of ethical practice is not mine. Good luck dealing with the 'non ethical' community... may I recomend Orange as particularly unethical.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:42 am

If you two are going to Oxford, why don't we see if a few of us can all meet up? I think putting a face to a name will:
a) just make things a bit more human
or
b) ensure that you are sworn enemies forever
or
c) ...enter your own prognosis here... Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:45 am

I have to deal with the unethical or what I prefer to call normal businesses as they all pretty much are. The alternative being start my own farm and move to Totnes to hug trees and live in a tent. The tent would have to be made up of woven matter collected from the farm hedgerows of course. Don't have a mobile and wouldn't have one as a gift so I'm ok with Orange but thanks for the tip off.

No thanks Shonbo.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:48 am

SSG, I'd be happy to buy you a pint providing I could buy me one as well Very Happy
the offer still stands, I think you make a lot of good points on this site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:49 am

If you move to Totnes you get to f... a few ladies for a bit of gardening... so I'm told by a reliable source.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:02 am

Bargain Oddball, I'm glad this discussion broke out or I would never have known that.

I don't do away games Shonbo as I only give my money to that nice Mr Brent. All the other clubs just squander it on bloody football players. At least that nice Mr Brent is building me a Skating Rink and Hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:09 am

oddball wrote:
If you move to Totnes you get to f... a few ladies for a bit of gardening... so I'm told by a reliable source.

Who was that Odders ? the Office for Budget Responsibility.
Good to see Totnes kids out striking at KEVICs recently. And as for gardenning, do you know that Totnes, for all their well founded healing practice and Schumaker things never had any allotments at all up to a few years ago. They do now, and the presssure is on to give over more land.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:10 am

I think oddball was quoting one of our most loved posters on here.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:17 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Bargain Oddball, I'm glad this discussion broke out or I would never have known that.

I don't do away games Shonbo as I only give my money to that nice Mr Brent. All the other clubs just squander it on bloody football players. At least that nice Mr Brent is building me a Skating Rink and Hotel.

Maybe the CTC when I make it down sometime?
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:48 pm

It's between Fleetwood & Rotherham for top spot, leaving just 1 auto place up for grabs this season Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:28 pm

To be honest I just don't follow or care about other clubs comings or goings, they can operate with the biggest squad known to the FL but they don't all get to play and it doesn't mean the team will gel as we have found out ourselves. Time will tell but swaping and changing just to keep a big squad happy could prove to be a disadvantage. I also can't imagine
how it fits in with a 55% wage cap considering their gates but then that may prove to be a problem for them also, so long as it's not ours I don't care.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:21 am

knecht wrote:
I think oddball was quoting one of our most loved posters on here.
feel the love knect,feel the love x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5