tcm
Freathy
Dougie
Greenskin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming Empty
PostSubject: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They must have a slightly more competetive budget.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Really pisses me off, really does, not with argyle, but with this joke club fleetwood
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Greenjock wrote:

What really puzzles me about noveau clubs like Fleetwood,Crawley,Stevenage etc and indeed older clubs with virtually no history to speak of,Reading and Wigan for example,is that they seem to be far more capable of attracting people who can put their hands in their pockets and finance progression than Argyle have ever been able to do.I see Bournemouth have the backing of some russian guy these days who is bankrolling some pretty hefty signings including the lad O'Keefe from Torquay.The geograpical position of Plymouth is oft quoted as one of the reasons but Fleetwood FFS? How the hell are they in a more geographically advantageous position than Argyle? And Hull and Swansea are hardly in the prime area of centrality either,for that matter. So why is it? Is there a sort of unstated clique which ensures that only patrician local professionals are to run the club, supported by an unstated coterie,selling up only for their own maximum benefit? Maybe this is a bit paranoid,but it certainly makes you wonder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Future of fleetwood town: Fined for breaching 55% rule, get an embargo, not stick to that then go into admin. I hope this happens
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Future of fleetwood town: Fined for breaching 55% rule, get an embargo, not stick to that then go into admin. I hope this happens

Why?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Careful Greenjock. There's a thread on Pasoti saying we are no different to anyone else. Of course it disregards the fact that we needed to rebuild more than anyone else.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

What really puzzles me about noveau clubs like Fleetwood,Crawley,Stevenage etc and indeed older clubs with virtually no history to speak of,Reading and Wigan for example,is that they seem to be far more capable of attracting people who can put their hands in their pockets and finance progression than Argyle have ever been able to do.I see Bournemouth have the backing of some russian guy these days who is bankrolling some pretty hefty signings including the lad O'Keefe from Torquay.The geograpical position of Plymouth is oft quoted as one of the reasons but Fleetwood FFS? How the hell are they in a more geographically advantageous position than Argyle? And Hull and Swansea are hardly in the prime area of centrality either,for that matter. So why is it? Is there a sort of unstated clique which ensures that only patrician local professionals are to run the club, supported by an unstated coterie,selling up only for their own maximum benefit? Maybe this is a bit paranoid,but it certainly makes you wonder.

Brent, Webb and Newell are members of the Illuminati? Is that what you're saying? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

Why?

Because clubs shouldn't be allowed to buy success and frankly, there is no way they are keeping to the 55 percent rule They are a non league club punching above their weight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:04 pm

Block3Green wrote:

Worked for Crawley last season. They must have broke the 55% rule and seemed to offload players near the end of the season to maybe balance the books, but they had such momentum from the start it was enough to get them promoted.

I doubt they have volunteers stuffing season tickets into envelopes for them either.

However they don't have Chadwick and Feeney working their socks off, which might be our secret weapon!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Brent, Webb and Newell are members of the Illuminati? Is that what you're saying? lol!

No,it seems to have been a phenomenon that existed long before the names that you mention came on the scene.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Block3Green wrote:

Why?

Because clubs shouldn't be allowed to buy success and frankly, there is no way they are keeping to the 55 percent rule They are a non league club punching above their weight

Clubs have bought success since time immemorial and will continue to do so.And i thought they had a rich backer? If he's bankrolling it ,how do you know they are in breach of the rules? You could actually argue that Wigan are a non league club punching above their weight,because thats all they were in essence before Whelan put his cash in.Fact is that they've done far better than Argyle and the way things are shaping up,it would be no big surprise to see Fleetwood do the same.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:13 pm

We shouldn't be worrying about no-mark shit like fleetwood becuase we SHOULDN'T be in the same poxy division as them!!! But thanks to the stupid masses who trusted in stapes and who are now trusting in brent we're forced to write off our chances of even scraping a point at home to f***ing fleetwood! This ain't good enough brent!!!!! Buy some players NOW or f*** off from my club!!!!!!

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Freathy wrote:
We shouldn't be worrying about no-mark shit like fleetwood becuase we SHOULDN'T be in the same poxy division as them!!! But thanks to the stupid masses who trusted in stapes and who are now trusting in brent we're forced to write off our chances of even scraping a point at home to f***ing fleetwood! This ain't good enough brent!!!!! Buy some players NOW or f*** off from my club!!!!!!

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!

If we signed Izale McLeod, Calvin Zola, Akos Buzsacky and Michael Owen tomorrow would you be please? rabbit
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!

If we signed Izale McLeod, Calvin Zola, Akos Buzsacky and Michael Owen tomorrow would you be please? rabbit

Not a clue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Freathy wrote:

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!

Why? Have you heard something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:32 pm

If we sold Feeney, Chadwick, Williams, Lennox and Hourihane tomorrow would you be Cobi albino

Actually you would probably be heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:35 pm

why oh why cant we be like man u,i just dont understand why we cant? boo hoo and stuff,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:42 pm

tcm wrote:
why oh why cant we be like man u,i just dont understand why we cant? boo hoo and stuff,

Just not being fuckin manure would do me for once Mike.

This is what pisses me off,

someone quite rightly in my book is worried, and you get replies like this "No need to be concerned until Xmas. Should have an idea how the team are doing by then" By Christmas? What if we're bottom at Christmas ffs?

Sick of being told that people on ATD are not real fans etc, when the real fans couldn't give a toss about being so shit season after season. At least we have a club to support, plenty of time to make another shit signing, trust Fletcher, Brent has saved us etc etc etc

It's like they thrive on the bloody adversity. I want a team that wins every now and again for christ's sake, what's wrong with that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
If we sold Feeney, Chadwick, Williams, Lennox and Hourihane tomorrow would you be Cobi albino

Actually you would probably be heartbroken.

I would be dissapointed if we sold Feeney
I would be Pleased if we sold Chadwick
I would be Angry if we sold Lennox
I would be Delighted if we sold Hourihane
I would be utterly heartbroken if we sold Williams

feel free to question those Razz
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:53 pm

Don't worry Cobi - who the hell would be interested in any of them!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Wait until Christmas. Wait until the end of transfer window. Wait to see who Fletch brings in. Wait until loans come in. Wait until emergency loans come in.

Previously it was wait until Fletcher gets his own players in. Wait until he stamps his style on the team. Wait until Brent gives him a competitive budget. Wait until we sign a striker. Wait a minute stay off the pitch. Wait until we see how many season tickets we sell.

What's wrong with getting it done here and now. What's wrong with starting the season strongly. Makes getting in signings loans emergency loans so much easier. Everyone loves a winning team.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I want a team that wins every now and again for christ's sake, what's wrong with that?

Now now GJ! You should be a praaaaaper faaaan and want Argyle to be uber shit, rooted to the bottom of L2 all season. tcm is a praaaaaper faaaan.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 pm

fecking hell jock lol! wait till a balls been kicked,your guesing again ,ile be interested to see this sites reaction if w do well this season,will adt have to shut?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Dingle wrote:
Don't worry Cobi - who the hell would be interested in any of them!

And that's not someone saying it for the sake of it. No-one would be interested in any of them, and that includes Williams, Feeney and Lennox. You are seriously easily pleased Cobi. Luckily there are enough people like you and Mike who will shell out £20 plus whatever you spend on food drinks etc, in Mike's case he has admitted it's a laugh, meet up with mates, get pissed and so what if they lose.

What seems more important is having a mural on the tunnel of a no mark who captained us to 20th in Division 4, managed by someone who had captained us to 2 successive relegations.

The next initiative will be, come and help clean up the car park area so that Mr Brent's empire can start to be built, if you want a new striker.

Mike nothing would make me happier than to be proved wrong and we romp the league this season, but unless you have consumed twice your usual amount of scrumpy in the sun today, then you know it's not going to happen. No matter though, had a larf wiv me beys drinking cider as we lost 4-1 'Ome to Exeter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 9:08 pm

To be honest with you, regardless of what league we are in or how bad we are playing I will still be at every home and away match wasting the little money I have going to shitholes around the country and cheering on any man who pulls on a green shirt. Bring on this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming   Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming Empty

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile Fleetwood's signings just keep coming
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next