Mock Cuncher
mouldyoldgoat
Rickler
Chemical Ali
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 am

Last edited by GOB on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 am

Rickler wrote:

Judging by your recent behaviour, dragging threads into the mire obviously hasn't been much been of a concern of yours until now...

So anything you can say - which won't be much - you can say right here --

I'll pick it up tomorrow...

Humiliation... surely this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even you took your name of it...

Yes master, any other orders? lol!

BTW I didn't remove my name from it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:47 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
. I beleive there is more political clouds over PL2 3DQ then ever before. However these clouds do not come from within the board room, I firmly beleive those dark clouds come from outside the board room.
Sorry to isolate this section from your (otherwise excellent) post Lee but I can't help but find that somewhat interesting.

Do you mean petty politics amongst the fans- GASB vs Trust, the message board splits and alliances which are somewhat similar to the factionalism in the early Bolshevik party? If you do, then I'm with you all the way.

Or do you mean political clouds hovering directly over the club? As in, political divides within the club and (non-boardroom) staff. People may say it's not our business particularly as it isn't a boardroom split, and they'd be right I guess but that's a hell of an interesting thing to say...or am I reading too much into it? I can't help but think of Fletcher's comment that "certain people in and around the club" wanting us to fail at the end of last season after we stayed up.

I don't like the sound of this one bit.

Sam,

Sorry the delay.

Your second paragraph is spot on. I look around me and not everything sits pretty.

I was also part of that and I still cringe at night knowing that I played apart in dividing the fan base. I am trying to make amends for that and I can assure you it will ever happen again.

People may disagree but the fan base is divided and decisions made over the next few months will divide it further.

Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Nawt to worry about, just the media team being awful as they usually are. This IS a club of honesty and it is becoming more professional, but those two aspects do not apply to the media crew and the argyle twitter page who seem to have a good time playing around with the fans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Cobi, the media department personnel are not dishonesty they made a mistake and if they do it again they might as well sign there own P45!

Why don't you write to The media department so you can get some feedback.

Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Cobi, the media department personnel are not dishonesty they made a mistake and if they do it again they might as well sign there own P45!

Lee

Lee, the media team have made this mistake before and it won't be the last time. Years of totally bias reports (compared to the professional reports on other sites) and now the pathetic use of the Argyle Twitter. I know nearly all of the media team, decent people, but they are running it like a non league club would do. You can't build up hopes like that then dash them, i thought we were past that.

Not having a dig at the club, just 1 aspect of it that is suppose to act as one of the bridges between fans and club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 pm

Block3Green wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

Lee

Lee, the media team have made this mistake before and it won't be the last time. Years of totally bias reports (compared to the professional reports on other sites) and now the pathetic use of the Argyle Twitter. I know nearly all of the media team, decent people, but they are running it like a non league club would do. You can't build up hopes like that then dash them, i thought we were past that.

Not having a dig at the club, just 1 aspect of it that is suppose to act as one of the bridges between fans and club.

OK, I will concede to some of that. I however sat uncomfortable with the word dishonest!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Block3Green wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

Lee

OK, I will concede to some of that. I however sat uncomfortable with the word dishonest!

Fair enough, maybe that was over the top. Apologies.
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
. I beleive there is more political clouds over PL2 3DQ then ever before. However these clouds do not come from within the board room, I firmly beleive those dark clouds come from outside the board room.
Sorry to isolate this section from your (otherwise excellent) post Lee but I can't help but find that somewhat interesting.

Do you mean petty politics amongst the fans- GASB vs Trust, the message board splits and alliances which are somewhat similar to the factionalism in the early Bolshevik party? If you do, then I'm with you all the way.

Or do you mean political clouds hovering directly over the club? As in, political divides within the club and (non-boardroom) staff. People may say it's not our business particularly as it isn't a boardroom split, and they'd be right I guess but that's a hell of an interesting thing to say...or am I reading too much into it? I can't help but think of Fletcher's comment that "certain people in and around the club" wanting us to fail at the end of last season after we stayed up.

Sam,

Sorry the delay.

Your second paragraph is spot on. I look around me and not everything sits pretty.

I was also part of that and I still cringe at night knowing that I played apart in dividing the fan base. I am trying to make amends for that and I can assure you it will ever happen again.

People may disagree but the fan base is divided and decisions made over the next few months will divide it further.

Lee

Hello Lee, this was an intriguing reply to GreenSam, it teased me a bit and as I am not in the 'loop' of course I was wondering what was going to "divide the fan base over the next few months" ? Maybe you do not feel able to share this news but you are making a fresh start as you said so I wondered if you could share what you know ? Thanks .

The other bit I have highlighted was the angst you go through "at night" worrying about your "part in dividing the fan base", Lee you made a mistake, ( we all do ) , you apologised later, you know the trouble it caused, I for one feel you should stop beating yourself ( however pleasurable Very Happy ) and move on. its history now, you have made amends in my eyes , ok ?
Maybe you should ask Windsor Boy to see if he can ' admit and come clean' especially as many of us worked out WHO he was ages ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Thai green wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

Sam,

Sorry the delay.

Lee

Hello Lee, this was an intriguing reply to GreenSam, it teased me a bit and as I am not in the 'loop' of course I was wondering what was going to "divide the fan base over the next few months" ? Maybe you do not feel able to share this news but you are making a fresh start as you said so I wondered if you could share what you know ? Thanks .

The other bit I have highlighted was the angst you go through "at night" worrying about your "part in dividing the fan base", Lee you made a mistake, ( we all do ) , you apologised later, you know the trouble it caused, I for one feel you should stop beating yourself ( however pleasurable Very Happy ) and move on. its history now, you have made amends in my eyes , ok ?
Maybe you should ask Windsor Boy to see if he can ' admit and come clean' especially as many of us worked out WHO he was ages ago.

Thia, I was talking about the people who get elected to the PASB will come under a great deal of pressure from supporters once up and running and may cause a divide in the fan base.

As being on the inside, nothing could be further from the truth I have lived in Coventry since Graham stood down from the Trust board. One thing is for sure I regret ever standing down in November last year.

Any how as I have said to one former member of the Trust committee, I want to forget about the politics and concentrate on the football. I doubt I will attend more then 10 matches at What I hope becomes fortress Home Park, the passion has run dry,no not being a DQ just being realistic that not everything lasts forever and in you life you have to move on to progress ones career. Oh I do sleep at night, I don't always beat my-self cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Thai green wrote:

OK, คุณฟิลิป, come clean. You have said this before. Who is he?

Or we could play 20 Questions - give us a clue to start us off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:29 pm

I love a quiz..........is it Mickey Mouse?
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm

knecht wrote:
Thai green wrote:

OK, คุณฟิลิป, come clean. You have said this before. Who is he?

Or we could play 20 Questions - give us a clue to start us off.

hahaha knecht, I should not be doing your thinking for you, work it out as I did, I simply wanted someone who 'may' be a friend of his to ask him if it's better in the long run if he admits it because these things tend to come out in time anyway. Did you see that weird thread all that time ago? Who was on it ? Who would have been on it but used a false name? I was on it and I was annoyed, I suggested W.B. had been drinking hence the tone of his post, he answered me with a lie.

Knecht, I know you are a sensible man, you know or can guess who W.B.is , the fact that he will not admit to it is because he would 'lose face' big time to his Internet fellow supporters. In the real World of Argyle supporters ( not on the Internet, you know the fans who turn up and enjoy the football every fortnight because they have always done it ) W.B. Is completely unknown. Who knows me ? Who knows IJN, ? who knows our President?

I will not confirm or deny who W.B.is because HE should do it himself. I tried once on the other side to flush him out and had a stinging pm in reply! My advice is work it out, it's not difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Is it Worzel Bummage....
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Is it Worzel Bummage....

Hi sensiblegreeny, I need not say anymore as it's something I wanted 'him' to do a long time ago ( come clean ), but he won't, however it is known to some Pasoti Mods and others. One day it will come out that is for sure. Now I must Sleep as someone whispered to me that there might be BIG news coming out tomorrow and the tension is too much! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Thai green wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

Sam,

Sorry the delay.

Lee

Thia, I was talking about the people who get elected to the PASB will come under a great deal of pressure from supporters once up and running and may cause a divide in the fan base.

As being on the inside, nothing could be further from the truth I have lived in Coventry since Graham stood down from the Trust board. One thing is for sure I regret ever standing down in November last year.

Any how as I have said to one former member of the Trust committee, I want to forget about the politics and concentrate on the football. I doubt I will attend more then 10 matches at What I hope becomes fortress Home Park, the passion has run dry,no not being a DQ just being realistic that not everything lasts forever and in you life you have to move on to progress ones career. Oh I do sleep at night, I don't always beat my-self cyclops

Hmmmmmm.

Does a cyclops wink or blink?
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:

Lee

Well. Lee, that's the first hopeful post I have read from you since the troubles.
I'm personally not interested in what part you played, or who you did it with ... that's for you and your internal correction facility, but I wish you well if the above are real intents.
So where do you sit now with the present leadership of the Trust and it's policy ?
Did I read somewhere that old and new people might like to head the Trust again ? I even thought I heard in a nightmare that Webby is heading back down South to quell the natives.
Nuul Labour is full of repositioning and redrawing the battle plan. Where do you sit in the present quite clear divide of the fanbase ? could you explain simply... I think you know the pertinent points of divide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 pm

You mean Webby is going to resign again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:07 pm

No idea. I doubt it, but perhaps trying to lead a Trust could be a worthwhile thing for a President to do. A hat for every occasion.
Some people upsize or downsize depending on the tide, fashion and where the sausages are.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Thai green wrote:
hahaha knecht, I should not be doing your thinking for you, work it out as I did,

Hi Tg,

As a general rule on ATD, the act of "PONTYficating" meaning "I know something you don't, and I am not going to tell you, but I want you to know that I know...." has been considered in poor taste.

But each to their own...

Anyway... I am not as smart as you and I think it was the President. But I would be disapponted if that was the case? Could you just confirm that 'Windsor Boy" isn't Chris, so that the ugly shadow of suspicion can be removed?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Penz wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:

Lee

Well. Lee, that's the first hopeful post I have read from you since the troubles.
I'm personally not interested in what part you played, or who you did it with ... that's for you and your internal correction facility, but I wish you well if the above are real intents.
So where do you sit now with the present leadership of the Trust and it's policy ?
Did I read somewhere that old and new people might like to head the Trust again ? I even thought I heard in a nightmare that Webby is heading back down South to quell the natives.
Nuul Labour is full of repositioning and redrawing the battle plan. Where do you sit in the present quite clear divide of the fanbase ? could you explain simply... I think you know the pertinent points of divide.

Penz,

1) if the Trust asked me for help, I would jump at the chance, it is the least I can do.
2) I have spoken with both John Petrie and Tim Chown and I am reassured the Trust is heading places.
3) As a Trust member I will support the policies when it is correct to do so and when I beleive they are making a wrong decision I will email them in private and not cause a drama.
4) I can not talk for Christ Webb, If he is going down South to quell the natives I would want to know why after all we both left in a blaze of glory, something I now regret.
5) I do but I don't want to get drawn into personalities that is what got me into trouble last time.
6) Divide and conquer phrase makes me feel queasy, maybe George Galloway is better person to ask.
7) I refer you to my two previous posts.

Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:01 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Penz,

1) if the Trust asked me for help, I would jump at the chance, it is the least I can do.
2) I have spoken with both John Petrie and Tim Chown and I am reassured the Trust is heading places.
3) As a Trust member I will support the policies when it is correct to do so and when I beleive they are making a wrong decision I will email them in private and not cause a drama.
4) I can not talk for Christ Webb, If he is going down South to quell the natives I would want to know why after all we both left in a blaze of glory, something I now regret.
5) I do but I don't want to get drawn into personalities that is what got me into trouble last time.
6) Divide and conquer phrase makes me feel queasy, maybe George Galloway is better person to ask.

Lee

Sorry, couldn't resist.... are you implying that he is to be elevated still further or is a subtle reference to him being crucified on here? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:04 pm

knecht wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Penz,

Lee

Sorry, couldn't resist.... are you implying that he is to be elevated still further or is a subtle reference to him being crucified on here? Smile

Neither error on my part, I however may get strung up for making that mistake!
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Rickler wrote:
Thai green wrote:
hahaha knecht, I should not be doing your thinking for you, work it out as I did,

Hi Tg,

As a general rule on ATD, the act of "PONTYficating" meaning "I know something you don't, and I am not going to tell you, but I want you to know that I know...." has been considered in poor taste.

But each to their own...

Anyway... I am not as smart as you and I think it was the President. But I would be disapponted if that was the case? Could you just confirm that 'Windsor Boy" isn't Chris, so that the ugly shadow of suspicion can be removed?

Thank you.

Hi Rickler, what is this, 'general rules ' on ATD, what I like and no doubt you like is the freedom to post here, of course there has to be some rules re the serious subjects like race, religion etc but 'poor taste' has been written and seen on here since the beginning. I did not say, if you read my posts , that I know something you don't know, I said clearly I had put 2 and 2 together and made what I believe is 4. Not those exact words but that is what I meant. I said anybody else can do the same as I did. Of course I had a bit of a grievance with W.B. But after the posts were wiped clean by someone it was more difficult to go back to check.

I agree with you that those who that say "I know something you don't " are not being pleasant or helpful to say the least. What I said was I had worked something out myself, it's my theory, I stick to what I worked out but I also said earlier I believe anybody can work out these things if they are like-minded. I do believe others do know who he was. You ARE as smart as me I am sure, your guess or hunch may be as good as mine, I have not said who I believe it is as I await HIM to come clean himself which I believe in time he will. It does not go away does it?

For what it's worth I agree with you, IF it was The President I would be VERY disappointed, as he has denied it to me anyway So that would be very wrong ! An ugly shadow does hang over Windsor Boy's identity as I see it. But maybe I am just very annoyed with him as others apologised which was correct. He did not and it caused division and problems in the Internet fan base for some time.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:34 am

Nope no problem at HP fellas, everythings hunky dorey, and JB still walks on water. Still lucky to have a shit shirt, a shit team, a shit website which apparently the club had NO say in whatsoever, and don't worry there are still 7 weeks left of the transfer window for the extra memberships to be sold that will allow Fletcher to add to the already superb squad assembled on the competetive budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't think it will sink in until 12 games or so into the season if we are nearer last than first and Gok Wan is mincing his way into a fanfest going "No no no no no boys"

Yes it's better than going out of existence you lot, but it's still shit ffs. Don't be afraid to criticise, nobody will die if you stop praying at the JB temple of mediocrity. What will it take for more than a handful of hands to realise Feeney and Chadwick aren't going to score 40 goals between them?

It's ok to say what you really think about the mushy pea coloured shirt. It's fine to be confused by the differing statements being made by JB and CF.

I want promotion this season, I couldn't give a flying feck if that's too ambitious. I don't want to be supporting a 4th Division side again. Been there done that several times in my life already. I want to be expecting a win not being pleased at a goalless draw away to Cheltenham.

Yes we have signed 3 players. A back-up goalkeeper, an injury prone midfielder and a young lad who was playing against Truro City last year. Who is going to score the goals and create the chances? We're going nowhere until we get them. We have a squad of mediocre players on the whole, but we have other mediocre players as cover in case they get injured, and suddenly these guys are going to be playing beautiful football? Come on you don't all believe that really do you?

Go on you can do it, say how you feel, not how you think you should feel because 12 months ago you could've got a game for us. James Brent is a very,very rich man who is getting richer due to taking over the club.

Instead of tugging at your forelocks for the rest of your days, start asking when Argyle will be going places again. If Fletcher can't do the job then Adios Amigo. What do we owe a guy who has captained us to 2 relegations and managed us to one place away from the BSP? feck all is the answer, he's been paid handsomely.

Time to start asking questions and stop fawning Pasoti, everything isn't alright and you know it. Stop this being so grateful for nothing crap, it makes you look like you have no ambition. Stop making excuses for crap like the "get ready for a big announcement" bollocks. If that was a big important announcement don't bother informing me when there is a run of the mill announcement on the way.

Where's the Webby of last year? Not prepared to lay down and surrender. He's been replaced by a marketing robot who is excited by everything to do with the club.

I know you guys all hate ATD on the whole but some of the time we are right and at least we tell it like it is. Start asking awkward questions and being truthful or this is where we are destined to stay for a long while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next