mouldyoldgoat
Rickler
Chemical Ali
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:00 pm

According to Argyle's twitter there is "big news coming out of home park tomorrow on all fronts".

Connell signing?
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Newell leaves a spud on his dinner plate?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 pm

'On all fronts'...

I'm betting a bit of stadium news... Pasty vendor, perhaps?
Surely a player..?

What else?
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Windsor Boy finally has the balls to own up.

James Brent actually spends his own money
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Someone left a turd in JB's private toilet?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Newell as new Argyle Chairman.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:14 pm

I reckon news on the hotel, the pasties, a new flag, and feck all to do with players.

alien
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:14 pm

GOB wrote:
Newell as new Argyle Chairman.

Haha, now not even you believes that Gob:)
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:15 pm

The prez has confirmed that the news isn't forza verde related.
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Awww, I'm not interested then.
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

That narrows it down:)

Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Damn so the forza crappa flag isn't being publicly burned then?

Newell to be named associate director? affraid
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 pm

New website, with a much larger font. BIG NEWS
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Argyle have been promoted to the Championship for their services to fiscal proberty.
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:53 pm

I have to say that the big build up previously has proved to be a damp squib in the end up to now. It sort of takes the big bang away if it is to be something really good. But, you never know....
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:57 pm

Mayflower Stand gains English Heritage status.
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I have to say that the big build up previously has proved to be a damp squib in the end up to now. It sort of takes the big bang away if it is to be something really good. But, you never know....

Oh ! I think we do by now Sensible jocolor

It will be interesting though. It will give us a calibration against which we can judge future Big news events from this new regime.
The last big GOOD positive news events I can remember coming out of the club were the signing of Barry Hales to augment an already promising looking CCC squad, and the appointment of Shilts so so long ago.
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Not a bad idea for a thread is that Penz!

For me the last decent bit of news was that HP had been chosen as a stadium to host the World Cup........I should have known better!
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:03 pm

My last bit of good news was Ridsdale slinging his hook.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:06 pm

The last bit of good news was that Argyle had been saved! Suspect

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:14 pm

I'll come back on that one tomorrow then Penz.
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:16 pm

GOB wrote:

For me the last decent bit of news was that HP had been chosen as a stadium to host the World Cup........I should have known better!
I have to say Gob, I loved that anouncement... I was delighted ..... not for some of the Argyle newcomers that I already had a suspicion of, but for the proud city councillors trying their best. There's a great, warm, in it together side to Plymouth that gets lost under other issues. How were they to know they were in partnership with a bunch of incoming executive gambling money men and their cabal of investors securing their future involvment on the very existence of the football club business.
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 pm

Penz wrote:
GOB wrote:

I have to say Gob, I loved that anouncement... I was delighted ..... not for some of the Argyle newcomers that I already had a suspicion of, but for the proud city councillors trying their best. There's a great, warm, in it together side to Plymouth that gets lost under other issues. How were they to know they were in partnership with a bunch of incoming executive gambling money men and their cabal of investors securing their future involvment on the very existence of the football club business.

Yes Penz and do yo know what really gripes me about those bastards, it's that they didn't just screw the club, they also screwed the city!
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Official unveiling of the Nool and Webb Mural under The Demport jocolor
Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Penz wrote:
Argyle have been promoted to the Championship for their services to fiscal proberty.

Oh. Just lost a few seconds wondering what fiscal puberty was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big news tomorrow? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big news tomorrow?   Big news tomorrow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Big news tomorrow?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next