Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PI allegations and response - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Can someone summarise so I don't have to read plz?

geek

It was Lee Jameson wot did some of it. He has apologised and explained and it's now OK.

It was Tony Cholwell that did some of it (allegedly) even though he went out of his way to deny it before taking a sabbatical from here.

Neither of them were involved in the threats to Jock and his family.

The person who was involved in the threats to Jock and his family has yet to be publicly identified.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Correct me if i`m wrong did`nt Tony come on here and say he was not the pi hired to find jock. scratch

This all stinks to the highest level.

If tony does not stand down from the gasb the whole event will be a total farce.

As andy says vote TONY not bloody likely.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:01 pm

I blame PASOTI.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:02 pm

I blame Margaret Thatcher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Oh I remembered one other thing. Ian Newell is convinced that Tring or Rickler were behind the Newell Files, and I told him that neither of them were the person who gave me the files on twitter and I believed that he was barking up the wrong tree.

Like I said, I'm waiting for Lee to post the apology and explanation he promised earlier and if he does then that's it from my point of view. Ian says he only knew about the PI when Lee showed him. He denies any knowledge of Greenman other than his identity, so again as long as the message gets passed to the person involved and nothing like it happens again then it's over as far as I'm concerned.

I'm still going to be a cnut on here I suppose, but I'm glad that this particular episode has ended and the threats I have received and the perceived threat I thought my family were under, are now a thing of the past. He says while a masked gunman bursts in and pops a cap in my ass!
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:08 pm

He says while a masked gunman bursts in and pops a cap in my ass![/quote]

That will make your eyes water.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Oh I remembered one other thing. Ian Newell is convinced that Tring or Rickler were behind the Newell Files, and I told him that neither of them were the person who gave me the files on twitter and I believed that he was barking up the wrong tree.
Does he really not know that there is only one person to blame for the Newell Files....

...himself.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Oh I remembered one other thing. Ian Newell is convinced that Tring or Rickler were behind the Newell Files,

Newell also blames Tring and Rickler for The Kennedy Assassination, 9/11 and Justin Bieber's singing career, so I wouldn't set too much store by anything he says about them.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:21 pm

lol! Jock did you ask chris for his ip address lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Quote :

Newell also blames Tring and Rickler for Justin Bieber's singing career

If they were involved that would unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Oh I remembered one other thing. Ian Newell is convinced that Tring or Rickler were behind the Newell Files,

Newell also blames Tring and Rickler for The Kennedy Assassination, 9/11 and Justin Bieber's singing career, so I wouldn't set too much store by anything he says about them.

True... But I have heard from two independant sources that Newell is "seeking revenge".

Newell is so feckin thick that he can't work out that if I was behind 'newellfiles' that the thing would still be online and being added to daily. I wouldn't have taken it down after a day!!!

As for Tony Chowell.. Let's see what he has to say first, eh? Let's face it... He has been tagged by people of dubious character at best.

And... What if Greenman denies everything?

Greenjock.. Be a responsible grown up. Go to the Police
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
If I wanted to hire a PI I would get Tony Cholwell. I wonder if it was him?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:08 pm

tonycholwell wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
And he puts me on ignore, and Ghost calls me a mental case, because I expose Newell knowing about a PI being hired to track me down, over a football forum Razz

Like The Red Star says, it's sinister, and they brush it away as though it's an everyday occurrence.

I hadn't thought about Tony being an investigator, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions, I'm sure Tony would gladly report that it wasn't him commissioned to investigate me, and that he had no knowledge of it.

I'm sure he will. He doesn't live very far away from you, does he? Knows IJN, who has an on-line lawyer I see (why? unbelievable! not. ) and all of those likely to have been on that coach. Has used the GT coach travel in the past, I think. Might even have been on that coach to Morecambe himself. But I'm sure he had nothing to do with it in any way shape or form.

Evening Sir Francis

It wasnt but my rates are reasonable, Im fully insured, a full member of the Association of British Investigators and registered with the ICO.

I have done many jobs for Argyle fans without charge and will continue to do so when its right.

I thank you for the free advertising.

Enjoy your evening.

Oh, I have never been on the GT coach as I normally do away matches with my wife and we have a weekend away, particularly the NW clubs as we have friends to stay with, we did dAccrington butt not Morecombe. I do live about 20 miles from Jock, but we have something in common I will not go into on here. I do know IJN and have told him privately what I think of his actions in the past:)
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 pm

what a sad state of affairs
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:12 pm

tonycholwell wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Sorry Tony, when you said to me you had not been commissioned to report on or track me, can you confirm in easy to understand language that you had no involvement in it paid or unpaid?

And also if you have managed to speak to Ian Newell or Lee Jameson on the subject, and if you have what they had to say?

If you don't want it made public you can PM or call me.

Thanks

In easy to understand language I have had no involvment or been commissioned to report on you. My view is loud and clear, no one should be subject to threats, real or implied emanting from a spat on an internet forum and certainly not a child and his parent/s. I have consistently said and believe this

I would urge you to do what I have told others, if you feel you are being scrutinised check your crediit file, that will indicate if someone is looking into you. Pretty good advice if you havent looked recently to see how you are doing.

I would also say to people, be careful what you post on social media sites.

I have seen both LJ and IJN today and its best put this way: LJ is angry and wont talk about it and Ian feels he is regularly mis quoted and mis reported, particularly online.

Personally, I have been looking forward to today so we can all talk about football again, yet its not to be. In the circumstances I am going to have an ATD holiday for a month or so. Most people know how to contact me if they need or want to, but I suspect I will be forever blighted because I was truthful enough to say what I did, something that many posters have been grateful for. So, Im taking my own advice and taking a sabbatical.
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:43 pm

What an amazing story that has unfolded at the Tiverton game, I'm pleased for anyone who has threats of violence from online bullies to now be in a position of calmness after a very stressful time. Well done G.J. for confronting alleged 'online bullies' , it's the old story that bullies only thrive until someone stands up to them. This saga seems to still be ongoing until Tony C/R has added his say on the hearsay from others. But if Tony HAS denied any involvement with this and now HAS been included in the saga from Lee then I am also disappointed with Tony.

I am expecting to see an apology to G.J from Lee as well, it's interesting that Lee and Tony disappeared from this site recently. It just goes to show that everything is not what it seems at first glance, it's a sad, sorry mess, unnecessary and devalues respect I had for certain people. If G.J. Is willing to let it rest then the least certain people can do is apologise surely ?

It's interesting that this SEEMS to stem from the Ian thread re: The Trust which included our old 'friend's' Deepthroat and the 'now you see me now you don't' Windsor Boy. I always said that the truth will out in time, someone will blab as they fall out !

Chill out a bit now G.J. The threats have been lifted.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:51 pm

What an absolute crock of shite.

I did try to warn you what we were up against.

FFS stop having a go at me for being naaaat a praaaaaper faaaan, with these devious cnuts pulling the strings. I've realised that fact for years.

Unless Brent gets rid of the small minded, parochial superfans , the club is f*cked.

But I don't think he will, as they represent what he believes are football people in the Muff.Those who will pay his bills, for a free buffet, a parking space and an AAA pass. Simple souls who bleed green [like fekkin Purse doesn't !] but are like kids let loose in a sweet shop. No sophistication, no class but plenty of self promoting cunning.

What a frikkin mess.

Tony fekkin Cholwell/ Hooper feck off !

Lee fekkin Jameson , feck off you BGB who can't spell.

I may have been drinking but I don't regret a word.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:08 am

This wouldn't be allowed on Napoleon's Farm.

Posty would have a fit !

Blessed are the meek, for they shall be slaughtered.................... baaaaaaaa !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:10 am

Wow again
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:11 am

Tringreen wrote:
What an absolute crock of shite.

I did try to warn you what we were up against.

FFS stop having a go at me for being naaaat a praaaaaper faaaan, with these devious cnuts pulling the strings. I've realised that fact for years.

Unless Brent gets rid of the small minded, parochial superfans , the club is f*cked.

But I don't think he will, as they represent what he believes are football people in the Muff.Those who will pay his bills, for a free buffet, a parking space and an AAA pass. Simple souls who bleed green [like fekkin Purse doesn't !] but are like kids let loose in a sweet shop. No sophistication, no class but plenty of self promoting cunning.

What a frikkin mess.

Tony fekkin Cholwell/ Hooper feck off !

Lee fekkin Jameson , feck off you BGB who can't spell.

I may have been drinking but I don't regret a word.

Come on now Tring don't beat about the bush tell it how it really is! Very Happy
(Thats how it should have been posted!) Shocked

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:16 am

Saltash green wrote:
Wow again

You're easily impressed Wink

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:22 am

I'm just a simple old goat!

Have you had a good evening then Tring?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:54 am

Still a sad state of affairs. Who to believe- iJN/ the prez or Tony C+H?

No doubt the club monitor the internet, but Jock, I would email the club (fAO James Brent) with a precis of your long post. We have the chairman of the London supporters (who I'm guessing apologised on the phone?) And a PASB candidate (not confirmed).

If IJN is correct about the PI how can anyone stand (for the pasb) who has committed such a morally repugnant act and has then lied about it?

I would hope that LJ will confirm/ deny Tonys involvement, or tony does himself. I think the question should be put to Tony on his pasoti thread if he doesn't contact Jock in the near future.

On this occasion I think the criticism of IJN is unfair as he seems to have helped Jock. Unless of course the accusation against Tony is false (can't see what IJN would gain from this?).
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:05 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

He is convinced it was Ricks and myself because that is what our erstwhile supermod told him.

You know, the chap who 'doesn't lie' but is economical with the truth, if it suits his agenda and keeps his supporters onside and in the clear.

The 'saved' modroom thread tells the full story.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next