Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

PI allegations and response - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:56 pm

I think he's offered to continue by pm and even give his phone number to you to discuss without having it plastered all over t'internet. If you care that much, why not try it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Little_Miss_Sunshine wrote:
what, do you want me to bite!?

It's either the Nool himself, or the problem is in the genes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:06 pm

shut up u old obsessed leathered fool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:09 pm

she's got you sussed Tring lol!

sorry, couldn't resist lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Little_Miss_Sunshine wrote:
shut up u old obsessed leathered fool

Haha! It's all my fault as usual. Aviva boys, Napoleon, The Farm, Big Gay Bears, Terminally tinted etc etc............... you heard it here first.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:22 pm

GOB wrote:
she's got you sussed Tring lol!

sorry, couldn't resist lol!

Well I'm certainly not leathered ............. lathered maybe. Frikkin boiling here ! sunny

http://www.accuweather.com/en/cy/larnaca/123769/daily-weather-forecast/123769
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:53 pm

Amy doesn't want to call me, isn't interested in what her father does, and has no intention of asking him to stop the things he does!

I tried.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Amy doesn't want to call me, isn't interested in what her father does, and has no intention of asking him to stop the things he does!

I tried.

As I said, it's in the genes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:14 pm

The Newell's like their internet multi's don't they? lol!

If Amy was Bintang that's 3 she's had so far lol!

Oh and just to add, feck em Jock, go to the Police you've given it long enough trying alternative ways. Feck the lot of them and report the knobs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The Newell's like their internet multi's don't they? lol!

If Amy was Bintang that's 3 she's had so far lol!

Oh and just to add, feck em Jock, go to the Police you've given it long enough trying alternative ways. Feck the lot of them and report the knobs

It runs in the family lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:38 pm

If my dad was making so many enemies on the internet I'm pretty sure I'd be doing all I could to get him off it whilst trying to make peace with those he offended. Obviously not the case here! Fk 'em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:13 pm

If I was Jock i'd be making a trip to the Police now.

Anything may be deleted from the internet but it's all very much recoverable and can still be used. So all that hardwork spend deleting everything from flickr was in vain lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Has Amy gone, then?

I was going to ask after her cousin Sally. You know, the one whose uncle tweeted that she was a witch who needed a good seeing to.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Maybe it was Aunt sally, her with the red cheeks and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Yeah Amy, honestly it wasn't Ian Razz has disappeared again, once she was offered the chance to speak to me in person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:49 pm

It's what everyone does when they run out of friends, they use the family, preferable the kids!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 8:37 pm

I don't think that was Amy this time, I think it was Mr Flickr himself.

They always crop up to entertain us every few months lol!

Who next? The Newell cat? dog?
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 pm

i bloody dreamt of the fool last night, mind he was only 4 foot ish tall, tugged on my shirt tail- im a toff dont you know- and said in a really gruff voice, 'i hear youre looking for me'

wheres a priest when you need exorcising
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Ok well, I can bring this thread to a close now I hope. As I went to the Tiverton game last night with the purpose of bumping into Ian Newell and thrashing a few things out.

I approached Ian, who was with Chris Webb, and told him that I wanted a word with him at half-time, and who I was. Ian agreed to meet me at half-time, and I said Chris could come along if he wanted. I do like a threesome.

So at half-time we went to a quiet spot and I told Ian that I wanted some answers, like confirmation who hired the PI to track me down, and who the PI was. Ian confirmed that it was Lee Jameson who hired/asked Tony Cholwell to find out where I lived.

As I had received threats to myself and my family from a poster called Greenman by PM on here, and in those messages he said a gang from Pasoti were coming to my home to teach me a lesson, because a PI had been hired to find me. He did give the wrong town, but the town I moved from 18 months ago, and he also named my mother and sister in a menacing manner.

So when shortly afterwards it came to my attention that Ian Newell had repeated similar things in an e-mail to ATD, I've been under the impression that Ian Newell had something to do with it all.

Then when Ian Newell joined argyletalk.net where I had already signed up to, I asked him about the PI stuff and he said it was someone on the GT's coach to Morecambe but wouldn't tell me who. He later told people it was Lee Jameson and Tony Cholwell.

So I am stood in front of Ian furious that someone had gone to the trouble of going to a PI to find out where I live and it all seemed to be linked to the threats I had received previously, but both Ian and Chris told me that Lee Jameson had been upset that I had given him so much stick over the Deepthroat shit on Pasoti, and had gone overboard to the extent that Lee wanted a solicitor to write to me asking me to lay off him. They both said that Lee was now shitting himself that I knew it was him and was worried about what I might do, that was why he hasn't answered my messages.

I questioned Ian about it being Tony Cholwell who had been hired, because Tony has repeatedly denied all knowledge to me privately, and on a couple of threads when his name had been mentioned. Ian assured me, told me to look into his eyes cyclops because I would be able to tell he was telling the truth and he would say the same face to face with Tony if I was there with them. I wasn't silly enough to fall under his hypnotic stare, and told him I know that's a favourite saying of his and I didn't believe in all that shit.

Ian asked me why any of this is anything to do with him, but like I told him, it always seems like anything like this online and Ian Newell is either involved in, or he knows all about it. Ian went on to say that he has never done anything like he keeps getting blamed for, and that he has never had an account on ATD, which I don't believe to be true.

Ian then said that all of the trouble between me and him had started because of the incident where Tony Wrathall had been invited to Home Park, and he PM'ed the name of the person who had invited TW. At the time when I posted the name of the person, it was because Ian Newell had been a Mod on Pasoti urging people to use their real names online and slating this site, and even banning it being mentioned on Pasoti. Back then I was extremely critical of Peter Ridsdale on Pasoti and had come in for some stick because I couldn't stand the slimy fucker that Ridsdale is.

Once I had named the person who had invited TW to Home Park, Ian Newell contacted the mods on here saying that the person I had named was a dangerous character and he was afraid for his own safety, but this meant he couldn't give a toss about my safety or the fact that I had a baby son I looked after while my partner worked .

Last night Ian said this was all a load of bollocks by him and he wasn't afraid for his safety at all, and I was never in any danger. It had been made up by him. Is this true? I don't know but he definitely made out to people that he was afraid for his safety and this meant I was in some kind of danger.

Ian also said that Greenman was nothing to do with him, but I repeated that he seemed to have knowledge that only Greenman had access to. Ian couldn't explain why this was, but both Ian and Chris told me who Greenman was, and they were sure of that. I'm still not convinced that the name they have given me is correct, but because they were sure and it is a name that I have been given before, I said to Ian that if this was the case it was an idiot playing games and I was no longer worried for my family.

I asked Ian to pass on a message to the guy he said was Greenman to say I know he he is and if anything like this happens again I would be ripping his head off no matter who it was, how old they were and who they were with.

I also asked Ian to get Lee Jameson to contact me about the PI business, because I had questions to ask him, and to tell Tony Cholwell the same.

Ian said that he wasn't my messenger boy, so I said that tonight he was, otherwise I might be turning up at...... and I gave Ian his own address, which was a bit naughty of me, but I wanted him to know how it feels to think your family might be under some threat. I still haven't told my partner about all of this because I don't want his constantly looking over her shoulder and not feeling safe in her own home. Like I told Ian, I might not live in Plymouth but I know some people in Plymouth and it took no time at all to get his home address, and I didn't have to pay Tony Cholwell to get the info for me Smile

Ian said he would give the person he named as Greenman my message, and he would get Lee to contact me, but they both said not to frighten Lee anymore, because he was avoiding me at all costs and if I started shouting at Lee he would probably hang up.

Ian did say that he wouldn't contact Tony Cholwell for me, and he didn't see why he should as he isn't really a friend, and that they had an argument about all of this in Dorchester, but again he reiterated that it was Tony Cholwell that Lee Jameson hired, and that Tony had given Lee details about my mother. Ian also invited me to look into his eyes again cyclops but I wasn't going to be Pasotified by his stare so I again declined.

I don't think I was overly threatening, for me, but I got my point across that I would not have my family threatened and next time I would be less understanding. Ian agreed it had gone too far and he had pulled away from the internet once he saw my mothers details when Lee showed them to him, and again said he was involved in anything that he gets blamed for online.

I was probably out of order quoting Ian's home address, but I did it to prove a point. I wouldn't dream of turning up at his home, or Cerb's home for that matter Razz but I told Ian and Chris that if I get any more threats online I would just turn up at a game at Home Park and wouldn't give a feck who was there, and I would take it out on anyone involved.

We left with a handshake and hopefully more of an understanding of each other. As far as I am concerned that is my business with Ian Newell concluded.

This morning I got a nice text from Chris, and he said it was good to meet, and it was, and that he had spoken to Lee and asked him to contact me.

Lee called me this morning and pretty much confirmed what Ian and Chris had told me, other than to confirm the identity of the PI which he was not prepared to do. He wanted to get my address to send me a letter asking me to stop the digging at him over Deepthroat, and a comment I made about ramming my fist down his throat Embarassed I told Lee that if a solicitors letter cam I would have used it to light my cigarette, and Lee said it wouldn't have come from a solicitor but from himself.

As I explained to Lee, all he had to do was ask me and I would have listened to him and even given him my address if he really wanted it, and that is because I have nothing to hide. When I explained the full story about the threats made to my family, Lee understood why I have been so pissed off about all of this, and he assured me that he was given some information about me and my mother, but he had deleted it all and no-one else had seen my mothers address etc.

I have waited for Lee to post today, and unless he has while I've been writing this, then I really do hope that it is just because he has been busy, because I feel and he agreed that I am owed an apology at the very least, and also that he never meant to cause me or my family any distress.

As far as I am concerned, once Lee gives his side of the story on here, that is the end of the matter. If I get my apology I am fine with that and I hope Lee carries on posting on ATD without any abuse. He wasn't aware of the threats and understands why I tied the two events in together, and since he had been given the information we had actually chatted a lot and got on well and he was sorry that he didn't just come to me in the first place.

So that's about the end of the matter, except I would say that Tony Cholwell, real name Hooper, has disappointed me a great deal because he has denied any involvement several times, and I had given him my phone number willingly as I had asked him about the possibility of car sharing to a game sometimes.

As Tony is a candidate for the PASB which is a fans representative board, and as an Argyle fan I don't feel that he should have agreed to get this information on me for someone, especially as we knew each other if only through internet forums. I don't see how he can still stand without me sharing this information, because anyone who might want to vote for him should know what it has been alleged he did.

If Tony is reading this, as I'm sure you are Tony, you have really disappointed me, and I wouldn't want you in a position of any trust within the club. Maybe you should give your version of events to let any potential voters know. If you don't respond then I consider you a cowardly wanker, and I wouldn't share a car with someone like that anyway, no matter how much time and money it saved me. If you're still adamant it wasn't you, then I urge you to take it up with Ian and Chris. My opinion? It was Tony.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Good grief. Noble of you to say its an end to your problems with them. However neither should be given any facetime or influence within the new GasBoard. Open and honest doesn't cover this behaviour and they have forfieted the right to speak for or challenge others about the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Dougie wrote:
Good grief. Noble of you to say its an end to your problems with them. However neither should be given any facetime or influence within the new GasBoard. Open and honest doesn't cover this behaviour and they have forfieted the right to speak for or challenge others about the same.

Agree with Dougie. From an outsiders viewpoint both Webb and Newell are not to be trusted and would sell their own loved ones if it meant feathering their Argyle nests. They are the worst thing about your Club. Scum is always scum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:45 pm

It seems that Mr Hooper/Cholwell has been, well let's be charitable and call it 'economical with the truth.'

And it's another sorry episode involving the usual suspects. When will they learn? And are they really all that power-hungry that they'll behave like this just to maintain some sort of control within the fanbase of a struggling League 2 football club. If it wasn't so sinister, it would be pathetic.

Vote Hooper? Not bloody likely. And if he had an ounce of honour he'd withdraw from the GAS election immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:46 pm

What is that old saying .. Honour amongst thieves!

Like a bunch of rats scurrying to the sewer.
Who needs enemies when you have so called friends like that lot.
They are all as bad as each other as far as I am concerned GJ, I am pleased you confronted them and shown them up for what they truly are.

I am a member of the Labour Party and if I was you GJ I would be reporting Jamesons antics to the party HQ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:53 pm

It's the same old faces caught in the same old scandals. I wonder what the next one will be?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Can someone summarise so I don't have to read plz?

geek
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next