swampy
Charlie Wood
Tringreen
Chemical Ali
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

James Spray - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James Spray   James Spray - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Asda are fussy feckers and Sprago just aint good enough for blue line fc lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Spray   James Spray - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Fletcher's been saving his Nectar points and recycling his carrier bags, and the signing should be announced on Monday. Spray is well past his sell-by date but if you trim the green bits around his edges he should fit in well at Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Spray   James Spray - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:52 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
You should know by now punchdrunk that on here there are 3 pages out of 4 at least about other shit and only up to 1 page of 4 about the subject shit. The excitement is finding a subject within the subject completely about another subject. I think.......

Ye i kinda know what you mean, the problem is pasoti is even worse, and this place has become pretty bad since the cherry tree cabal infiltrated, hardly worth bothering anymore

Eh?

All the mods are Cabalists. Is that actually a word?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Spray   James Spray - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Spray   James Spray - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:11 pm

CGI dudes and eye attitude is just so yesterday, Knecht. I don't think I've ever liked the Poster culture, and it just seems to be getting so predictable... aren't they just so darn attractive, yet determined, but available.... sort of a Tom Cruise thing

Talking of eye attitude, the Nazgul are out and about flying over Plymouth yet again as I speak, making a racket .... just like they were over all their firing ranges over the Solstice, just like they are every year, from Merrivale to Okehampton. What's up with these people ? have they no respect for important days of others ? ... they don't do it on their own Christmas day or Easter Sunday.
If I were a pagan cynic, I would put forward the notion these Romans have a lot to learn about co-existence with the natives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Spray   James Spray - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

James Spray
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5