Dick Trickle
OnlyOdi
SwimWithTheTide
Beast_Guy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. Empty
PostSubject: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:07 pm

If you've had an offer mr Brent, please take it. i dont want you or your ministand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:23 pm

tapeworm out
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:53 pm

He must walk away now. The end is nigh. Has Newell offered up any excuse for that Dog of a Performance ?
Back to top Go down
Beast_Guy

Beast_Guy

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Who is behind the PL2 3DQ monikor on Pasoti ??  Genuinely dont know but he seems Simple but it says Site Admin beside his Avatar ??
Or is one of Newells multi sign in accounts ?
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:01 pm

If you need an Internet forum to vent your frustrations, that's fine. But don't get all upset when nothing changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:03 pm

spowell92 wrote:
If you need an Internet forum to vent your frustrations, that's fine. But don't get all upset when nothing changes.

ironic you use one too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:06 pm

I think what spowell was saying is that coming on here to be frustrated will change nothing. Frustrating but true.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:12 pm

Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

I'm not trying to use one to change the world. I'm here to debate, discuss, chat, have a laugh with other fans. Little will come of moans, groans, bitching, whinging, kicking, screaming  Handbags  when it's done on an Internet forum. So what's the point?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:15 pm

What's the point of debate, discussion, chat and having a laugh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:17 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

I'm not trying to use one to change the world. I'm here to debate, discuss, chat, have a laugh with other fans. Little will come of moans, groans, bitching, whinging, kicking, screaming  Handbags  when it's done on an Internet forum. So what's the point?

which one on here is trying to change the world? most are pissed off at how bad the club is at the moment and are saying so. If you dont see the point in that or care to counter it with your opinions then its hard to understand why your here and on pasoti scratch  scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:19 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Welcome to ATD spowell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:20 pm

zyph wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Welcome to ATD spowell.

you can piss off again if you dont like it here old man remember you came back here it was like you were asked.
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:28 pm

Why do we want him out? Apart from the stadium thing clearly.
I hear rumours about the team being underfunded, and also hear we're one of the highest budgets etc.

& who would replace him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Alot of threads on the farm tonight mysteriously disappearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Welcome to ATD spowell.

you can piss off again if you dont like it here old man remember you came back here it was like you were asked.

Well,well,...and I thought you were starting to like me Angry...my mistake you treat everyone with contempt...what a miserable life you must lead.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Yeah Odi, apart from the stadium thing....FFS your stadium is your home, the place to draw supporters, your statement about what club you are. It ain't a thing.

Forget league two we have the 8th largest league attendance in league one. Allowing for 2,000 from the attendance to pay for historical debts we should be in the promotion places. Either that money isn't being released or the manager isn't utilising the budget...which is it?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Yeah, apart from the stadium thing....FFS your stadium is your home, the place to draw supporters, your statement about what club you are. It ain't a thing.

Forget league two we have the 8th largest league attendance in league one. Allowing for 2,000 from the attendance to pay for historical debts we should be in the promotion places. Either that money isn't being released or the manager isn't utilising the budget...which is it?
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:46 pm

I get the stadium thing isn't a small deal, and I would love to see a bigger stand, or at least a possibility of a bigger one should success lands, but this was a thread started after a poor game. A game with questionable performances from players and manager alike. Not the stadium, I assumed there would be more to it. Hence why I asked. I'm new here and am trying to catch up.
Is it budget? Is it a lack of decisiveness? Is it because of the fact he seems to have a lack of ambition because of the stand so people assume this goes into other areas? Help a newcomer out some times.
What I've heard is the money is there, so you ask the right question, is it Brent not coughing up, or Sheridan not spending right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:26 pm

OnlyOdi wrote:
Why do we want him out? Apart from the stadium thing clearly.
I hear rumours about the team being underfunded, and also hear we're one of the highest budgets etc.

& who would replace him?

If you want to sell your house you wont know who wants to buy it and what interest there is in your house unless you put the word out that its either for sale or your welcome offers. No one knocks on your door and says i want to buy your house if you havent said you want to or not do they?

There is your answer to who would replace him, you simply dont know until you make it known first.
FWIW there would be interest more so than in the admin era in the club especially as it has planning permission now so Brent will recoup every penny he put in the club with a profit and go do his philanthropist act somewhere else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:28 pm

zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Welcome to ATD spowell.

Well,well,...and I thought you were starting to like me Angry...my mistake you treat everyone with contempt...what a miserable life you must lead.

no trust old men who moaned that no likes them yet takes every oppotunity he can to knock everyone then runs off crying when a mod tells him to piss off if you dont like it.

You only come on here to moan about atd and contribute nothing apart from that. Stay on here if you want as you obviously like it here but please drop the martyr act as its pathetic.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:29 pm

GOB wrote:

There isn't really, but I guess we could go all existentialist and question the purpose of everything...

Debate, discussion, chat, jokes aren't there to desperately change anything. Kicking off on here saying you want Brent gone, calling him names, making fun of him and those around him won't change anything - I doubt they're even aware of what you type. You may make up some conspiracy that this site is monitored or whatever to keep an eye on you all, but in truth I really don't think they care. Actions speak louder than words is my point. There's little point to working yourself up on the internet.

Also, I thought this was the free world in which all people and views are welcome? How come Zyph is being told to piss off if he doesn't like it here? Seems slightly hypocritical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:31 pm

spowell92 wrote:
GOB wrote:

There isn't really, but I guess we could go all existentialist and question the purpose of everything...

Debate, discussion, chat, jokes aren't there to desperately change anything. Kicking off on here saying you want Brent gone, calling him names, making fun of him and those around him won't change anything - I doubt they're even aware of what you type. You may make up some conspiracy that this site is monitored or whatever to keep an eye on you all, but in truth I really don't think they care. Actions speak louder than words is my point. There's little point to working yourself up on the internet.

Also, I thought this was the free world in which all people and views are welcome? How come Zyph is being told to piss off if he doesn't like it here? Seems slightly hypocritical.

becaused if you dont like it here why come on here in the first place? thats asking him a direct question and again i ask you if you dont see the point in fans raising issues and trying to be some sort of hippy with the jsut be silent on every matter thats not positive on a forum why are you on one in the first place?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Unfortunately young spowell, zyph is quite bitter and likes to play the victim in between deleting his account, and what action can we take to voice our displeasure at brents ownership? as i see it there are two options stay away from matches and moan about it on this free forum, i like to do both.
Back to top Go down
OnlyOdi

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:44 pm

If he was to go, what would happen to the planned build?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Welcome to ATD spowell.

no trust old men who moaned that no likes them yet takes every oppotunity he can to knock everyone then runs off crying when a mod tells him to piss off if you dont like it.

You only come on here to moan about atd and contribute nothing apart from that. Stay on here if you want as you obviously like it here but please drop the martyr act as its pathetic.

You certainly are angry, angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.   THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT. Empty

Back to top Go down

THERES ONLY ONE JAMES BRENT.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next