X Isle
Tringreen
argyledj
7 posters
AuthorMessage
argyledj

plan b Empty
PostSubject: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:24 pm

maybe theres some truth about heaney pulling out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

although i have only recently joined this site i do hope that somebody off here attends as it seems rather a closed shop bar postey who i would assume will back buttivant but everyone else there is firmly in camp brent.

also will pasoti posters be represented or it will it be the views of who they send and the clique.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:33 pm

argyledj wrote:
maybe theres some truth about heaney pulling out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

although i have only recently joined this site i do hope that somebody off here attends as it seems rather a closed shop bar postey who i would assume will back buttivant but everyone else there is firmly in camp brent.

also will pasoti posters be represented or it will it be the views of who they send and the clique.

Good point. I would like to see someone from this forum attend the meeting.

Any offers ? I'm sure Chris would welcome a representative.
Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:49 pm

argyledj wrote:

I think it's gone beyond personalities and who is backed or not, it's now about PAFC. If the Heaney bid fails (and it's a big if) we need something in place immediately, we cannot wait, this is what the meeting is about.
Back to top Go down
argyledj

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:03 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:
argyledj wrote:

I think it's gone beyond personalities and who is backed or not, it's now about PAFC. If the Heaney bid fails (and it's a big if) we need something in place immediately, we cannot wait, this is what the meeting is about.

i do see your point and understand that it is not about personalities surely paul buttivant should be offered a place at the meeting even though i personally have doubts about him but from that list it is all about james brent and his supporters.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:32 pm

You can't argue with Codeys thinking though, and that of the whole Plan B process. The time for another bidding process has passed, if Heaney fails it'd be so last minute we'd need a plan that was good to go, immediately. PCC would need to be on board too and obviously they're going to be more receptive to working with James Brent as it was they who introduced him to Guilfoyle in the first place.

It'd be a plan of absolute last resort, the architypal little tree growing out the side of the cliff.
Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Not sure of Postey's thinking, but I can certainly argue with your thinking Smiffo.
The very idea of wanting to include Ridsdale back into a 'Plan B' after the way he has manipulated everything to his own advantage at the expense of so many people ,and lied through his teeth, is frankly ludicrous in my opinion. I can't think of anything more likely to divivde a club trying to pick itself up off the ground than that character.

It hs been quite apparent that Ridsdale is already capable of beguiling any of the good and the great of Pasoti/Trust. It wouldn't be 5 minutes before he was wagging the dog. Not only that, if Brent really wasn't in on the whole Heaney last minute thing, then I would imagine he now has a problem with Ridsdale and his sleeping around. The only person we can be sure who wasn't in on the Heaney swoop was Buttivant.

There are plenty of football people looking for CEO type football work who could do the job, and do it a lot cheaper ... I don't see Exeter suffering without a Ridsdale or Dunford.
Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:58 pm

PL2 3DQ wrote:
argyledj wrote:

Spot on. The ISC will be sending out a press release this evening. ATD is on the contact list so should receive the update.

Regards

Chris
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Fair enough Penz. Did you follow the rationale though, lot's of safeguards and ONLY because without a role in plan B he's no incentive to absndon plan A, irrespective if it's doomed to failure or not.

I'm no fan, I think i've made that clear so if plan B happened he'd just be an employee, able to be sacked. Were he to step out of line and drive Argyle away from the democratic path chosen then we'd be able to leap all over it. He'd be shackled.

I'm not wedded to the suggestion, I won't cry if it doesn't happen. I just want to derail AFC Heaney/Ridsdale and i'm prepared to think outside the box to make it happen. It seemed a plausible means to an end to allow him to jump ship and save us from penniless Kev and his ground hive off plans.
Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 pm

But in your haste to derail plan A, you're importing half of it into Plan B.

Ridsdale doesn't decide what happens in the end ... he's just the sneaky architect that has hatched this plan for Heaney and his backers.
If the money isn't there, another plan will be put in place because the creditors know they'll get more from an ongoing club than a liquidation ... full stop... there is no need to suck up to Ridsdale... he's irrelevant in that decision.

Anyway, I still find it difficult to believe that the Abe character ( Kagami and Mastpoint in other words ) has actually pulled out. I still see this as the plan ... they need a believable excuse to carry on running the club in administration for another 6/12 months ... I believe that was always the plan ... they may get away with it, they may not. The only reason I can think of why they would have pulled out is they finally got the mesge from PCC re planning.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Why wasn't Ridsdale invited to the meeting?

He is part of Brent's plan isn't he? And if he now isn't, he is certainly intregal to anything that could possibly happen, just by circumstance of his position at this moment.

Moving on...

I suggest one and possibly two phone calls be made right now by Chris Webb.

Firstly: to Brent... Does his plan still involve the council buying, or needing to be involved someway, with the stadium. No. fine. If yes...

2. Call Pengilly (sp?)... Ask her if the council will go along with Brents Plan?
Anything other than a definate yes... Save everyones time ---

Postpone the meeting and start on plan C !!

Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 pm

Ha ha Guilfoyle is rattled... he has just said there's no time for Plan B .... well, he would say that wouldn't he. Negotiations have now started with the football league, probably more over the football creditors than anything, and I would guess they want to blackmail their way through deep into next season.

I bet Ridsdale and Guilfoyle are fuming that any Plan B would certainly detract from the armageddon they can paint.
It's called competition Brendan, you know, the sort of thing people have complained you're not interested in ... you privateers are supposed to like that sort of thing.
It will be interesting how quickly Brent pipes up, and whether Ridsdale and Guilfoyle try to get to him ... the timing of his comments will say much about whether he was in on the whole Heaney thing right from the start, or whether he is actually serious and up for a scrap against this pair of sneak thieves
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Even plan b looks ropier than a boxing ring, should IJN/Eastleigh Green/porkus/ian gain enough votes to get a foot onto the trust, I know where my money will firmly stay if that happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Rickler

Rickler

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Even plan b looks ropier than a boxing ring, should IJN/Eastleigh Green/porkus/ian gain enough votes to get a foot onto the trust, I know where my money will firmly stay if that happened.

What do you mean... Gain enough votes?

He has got more than his foot in already. He has a space at the table everyweek. He doesn't need votes or to be elected. He is a.... CO-OWNER!

Who are the others by the way? Ena Sharples? Florrie Lindley? Do the trust even know who they are cuddling with? I don't. Do they care? No.

"Ferking Northern Numpty"

It's a bloody joke. No wonder the club is sinking.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Rickler wrote:
Why wasn't Ridsdale invited to the meeting?

He is part of Brent's plan isn't he? And if he now isn't, he is certainly intregal to anything that could possibly happen, just by circumstance of his position at this moment.

Taken from Pasoti today....

Chris Webb wrote:

Hi All
Mr Ridsdale declined our invitation. We can do no more than ask.

Chris.

John_Vaughan wrote:

Will you invite him to the next meeting
then?
I could have told you that he wouldn't be
able to make today's meeting!
All this spin is making me giddy!

Chris Webb wrote:

John
Your point would be a little more valid if you noted the fact that we also invited Peter last Friday.
Yes we will invite him again if/when we next meet.

Chris

John_Vaughan wrote:

Whoops! I must have missed that little nugget
of information in amongst all the other stuff.

I'm surprised noboby else commented on it!

--------------------------------
Oh but they did, John!

But Chris doesn't answer questions from this site, do you Chris?

I must admit... I find it most unusual that the riddler would turn down a meeting with the Trust, and the Trust (Chris) just happens to forgot to mention it!

Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:19 am

If this Plan B is really a viable alternative then it needs to be set up as such. Not a wishy washy we're there if needed but a real viable alternative putting pressure on the PBs to put up or shut up. Or even better still as something that could actually stop the original deal going through.

All this 'we're not trying to hijack anything' has to stop, if the belief from the trust is that the Heaney deal is no good for Argyle then they must be actively trying to stop it happening. Is it not too late for a wait and see attitude but time for action and real pressure being put on the administration process so that Argyle can now start moving forward. A Trust that fought against the current bid would be one that I would support.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:58 am

So say all of us, but sadly it wont happen.
Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:00 pm

I see today Peter Jones has stated it would appear Guilfoyle didnt 'understand' that the milestone payments, and completion, depended on certain other events happening .... ie student accomodation planning. Is this the first sign of Guilfoyle saying he is going to have to extend the deadline. If so, i hope he and these bidders know how to whistle., because that's what they'll be doing for a very long time ... they've got no chance.
I could have told him this particular bid was conditional on such matters weeks ago as soon as it was evident the old boys and Heaney were behind the bid. Even Brent pointed out where the problems could be for property devlopers alone, but did Brendan listen ? ... of course not.

Jones sems to be pointing at Hinchcliffe for the 'misunderstanding'. Hard to know whether these 'misunderstandings' are a convenient ploy of all three concerned or whether Guilfoyle really has been played like a pup by the Leeds booty boys. ... what a pickle for you Brendan.
Tough luck though, get some courage and sort it out. But I doubt if you will ... I wonder if they've got something on you. I can feel more slipped dates to follow shortly. Aviva Central will then do their nut .... for a day and then duly shut up and put a tenner in a bucket ... cheers, that should ensure the staff can afford the bus fare into work.
You can't say Ridsdale's Big Society doesn't care ... they've found a wy to pay the volunteers travel expenses.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I see today Peter Jones has stated it would appear Guilfoyle didnt 'understand' that the milestone payments, and completion, depended on certain other events happening .... ie student accomodation planning. Is this the first sign of Guilfoyle saying he is going to have to extend the deadline. If so, i hope he and these bidders know how to whistle., because that's what they'll be doing for a very long time ... they've got no chance.
I could have told him this particular bid was conditional on such matters weeks ago as soon as it was evident the old boys and Heaney were behind the bid. Even Brent pointed out where the problems could be for property devlopers alone, but did Brendan listen ? ... of course not.

Jones sems to be pointing at Hinchcliffe for the 'misunderstanding'. Hard to know whether these 'misunderstandings' are a convenient ploy of all three concerned or whether Guilfoyle really has been played like a pup by the Leeds booty boys. ... what a pickle for you Brendan.
Tough luck though, get some courage and sort it out. But I doubt if you will ... I wonder if they've got something on you. I can feel more slipped dates to follow shortly. Aviva Central will then do their nut .... for a day and then duly shut up and put a tenner in a bucket ... cheers, that should ensure the staff can afford the bus fare into work.
You can't say Ridsdale's Big Society doesn't care ... they've found a wy to pay the volunteers travel expenses.

It's good not to be alone lol!
Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Guilfoyle must be in the Ridsdlae/Heaney camp or, as a "professional" Administrator he'll never work again, will he? He can't be that stupid, can he?

Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:46 pm

GOB wrote:
Guilfoyle must be in the Ridsdlae/Heaney camp or, as a "professional" Administrator he'll never work again, will he? He can't be that stupid, can he?

Or has he been conned and is trying to salvage his reputation?
Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

I can't have been, surely Frank!

As Pirate says, any one of us could have told him the score, he isn't so pathetically stupid, surely not!
Back to top Go down

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Guilfoyle might have been conned.
We're so used to the subconcious propaganda that these ruling money men are so well organised and 'as one'.
But that isn't necessarily the case. They're as dumb, blind or articulate in equal proportion to any other group ... they just talk a good story because they have the contacts..... that is until the weather changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plan b Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan b   plan b Empty

Back to top Go down

plan b
Page 1 of 1