Sir Francis Drake
Pete1886
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 pm

And it's in marked contrast with his latest tete a tete with John Lloyd. Of course on the singularity thread you get The Prez (has he really moved away from the internet) and IjN (who is mixing it with non REAL! fans). It's the old 1-2-3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:27 pm

See ya then Lee, thanks for helping clear that up lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:30 pm

He's been taking lessons from the Prez in how to avoid awkward questions. lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Vote for Jameson. The man who gets questions answered, but doesn't answer himself. Catchy slogan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:50 pm

He's not very good at it is he lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 pm

GOB wrote:

Don't think he'll be on question time this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:

Been there Done that go the T-Shirt?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:

Been there Done that go the T-Shirt?

Just can't answer simple questions. Not quite the same when you don't have all the questions in advance though is it? Wish I had a pasoti t-shirt.

The fact that you return to the thread but still can't answer tells me a nerve had been well and truly hit. Oh well all will be revealed shortly, or at least a version that suits the inner sanctum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Lee have you ever posted on ATD using any other name?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:18 pm

I think the integrity of Pasoti is a very important question in view of the way Pasoti was used to whip up support for someone's preferred bidder in buying the club.

It's been very clear over the last twelve months that Pasoti consists of a few vociferous self proclaimed leaders, and many followers who blindly believe the lines they are being feed.

All through the Administration process, Pasoti was used to advance the views of a few people who all seemed to favour a single outcome for the club, without any reasons or logic for their choice being presented (when you get down to it, what were the substantive differences between Heaney's & Brent's offers and visions for the club?)
One of the "usual suspects" would post an adverse comment about one bidder, or a comment favourable to another bidder and these posts would immediately be backed up by posts from the rest of the "gang" and hey presto, a few posts saying Heaney's a scoundrel and Brenty's a real genuine guy and the majority of sheep on the farm start believing the lines they are being fed, without realising they are being manipulated all along the line. From there it was a small step to mass meetings, protest marches, sit-ins etc. etc. that all lead to one conclusion-someone with no previous interest in football, was able to buy a football club for free on the back of a property deal that could well be described as a "nice little earner" while the rules on paying the football creditors were bent to breaking point (funny how some people only want to play by the "rules" when it suits them) and the business plan to back up the deal required a "leap of faith" by the authorities to allow it to go ahead.

Anyone who doubts that Pasoti can influence opinion just needs to reflect on how many people seem prepared to believe Ian Newell rather than Brendan Guilfoyle over weather prospective bidders were "discouraged" by internet opposition.

Make no mistake about it, the campaign run on Pasoti, paved the way for the public support for the way the Club came out of Administration, and the continued support of the way the club is currently being run.

The fact that people with influence on Pasoti (and in some cases within the Club) are willing to deliberately mislead the vast majority and lie about anyone with a contrary view should be a serious concern to all true fans of the club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:20 pm

GOB wrote:
Lee have you ever posted on ATD using any other name?

Yes Councillor
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Lee, have you ever posted on Pasoti using any other name?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Lee, have you ever posted on Pasoti using any other name?

I refer St Francis to the answer I gave some moments ago.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Any others?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:44 pm

As q matter of interest grovehill, has your incident with Mr president and the threatening messages been resolved? If you honestly didn't send an abusive pm to Chris, who did? And if it wasn't Chris Webb who replied with am equally threatening pm who was it? Events have pushed this aside over the last few days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Any others?

I will give you what you want to hear, Windsor Boy, Dogger, Deep Throat any others you want me to own up to.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:53 pm

I would prefer the truth. It's a simple enough question.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:59 pm

PASOTI is finished now in my view. Thats always the danger of the unelected influencing fan opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:01 pm

It certainly shows what damage the dynamic, go getting doer can unwittingly cause.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Greenjock wrote:
As q matter of interest grovehill, has your incident with Mr president and the threatening messages been resolved? If you honestly didn't send an abusive pm to Chris, who did? And if it wasn't Chris Webb who replied with am equally threatening pm who was it? Events have pushed this aside over the last few days.

I have never sent a threatening or abusive PM/e-mail to anyone.

Given recent revelations on Pasoti, I surmise that either a mod did in my name in order to get me banned, or The President is a liar and wanted me banned.

If they didn't/he isn't, they can sue me.

But to do that they'd have to prove they didn't or he isn't.

Either way, I am not bothered as I know I have done nothing wrong.

PS, If any Pasoti mods are reading this, they could PM me the alleged offensive comments, as I have no idea what I am being accused of saying. But that's Pasoti for you, not only guilty without trial, but they don't even tell you what you're supposed to have done. Pasoti-vying with North Korea for the title of "Most oppressive regime"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Given recent revelations on Pasoti, I surmise that either a mod did in my name in order to get me banned, or The President is a liar and wanted me banned.

PS, If any Pasoti mods are reading this, they could PM me the alleged offensive comments, as I have no idea what I am being accused of saying. But that's Pasoti for you, not only guilty without trial, but they don't even tell you what you're supposed to have done. Pasoti-vying with North Korea for the title of "Most oppressive regime"

That's what I thought. There is more skullduggery than the Deep Throat account. Only a mod could send a PM from your account, or make it appear that a PM was sent. The same goes for the reply that was sent. If it wasn't Mr President who sent the reply, then who was it? Have you tried sending Chris a message asking him his take on it all? I know you're banned on Pasoti now, but this should not be swept under the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:41 pm

To some, even 'Adolf Hitler' was a war ero Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

That's what I thought. There is more skullduggery than the Deep Throat account. Only a mod could send a PM from your account, or make it appear that a PM was sent. The same goes for the reply that was sent. If it wasn't Mr President who sent the reply, then who was it? Have you tried sending Chris a message asking him his take on it all? I know you're banned on Pasoti now, but this should not be swept under the carpet.

The thing is now that the truth is not being sought as it has been turned into "the time that Woz used a fake account to stir some shit about the Trust", I am being labelled a lunatic again because I am asking questions about the bigger picture ie; the lies, hypocrisy and deceit by several mods' of pasoti who start all this shit by banning people, provoking reaction from posters then "cleaning" the thread by removing the provocative statement. Also the duplicity of Nool with his multi accounts who then hates people "hiding " behind false names. There has been loads of lies, lot's of bullying, they get found out and are managing to wriggle out of it all because your average fan gets bored with reaction that all this causes, forgetting the fact that we are actually reacting to stuff that happens to us. Greengenes calls us bunny boilers yet IJN is ok is he? I cannot be bothered to carry this any further but I will be watching very carefully. As for Grovey, give it up mate all the "messages" have been "cleaned".
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:51 pm

Iggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

The thing is now that the truth is not being sought as it has been turned into "the time that Woz used a fake account to stir some shit about the Trust", I am being labelled a lunatic again because I am asking questions about the bigger picture ie; the lies, hypocrisy and deceit by several mods' of pasoti who start all this shit by banning people, provoking reaction from posters then "cleaning" the thread by removing the provocative statement. Also the duplicity of Nool with his multi accounts who then hates people "hiding " behind false names. There has been loads of lies, lot's of bullying, they get found out and are managing to wriggle out of it all because your average fan gets bored with reaction that all this causes, forgetting the fact that we are actually reacting to stuff that happens to us. Greengenes calls us bunny boilers yet IJN is ok is he? I cannot be bothered to carry this any further but I will be watching very carefully. As for Grovey, give it up mate all the "messages" have been "cleaned".

The answer I would like to hear, who was using deep throat befor Woz and Lee and what for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
To some, even 'Adolf Hitler' was a war ero Rolling Eyes

Adolf Hitler had charisma.

Newell is the Abu Hamza of Pasoti. Webb looks like the Yorshire Ripper, Jameson and Bowden resemble two of the 3 Stooges. What chance has Argyle got with these talentless twats involved.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next