Sir Francis Drake
Pete1886
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Lee. Motivation for asking who Deep Throat was? Did you have any idea who Deep Throat was? Any or none of the personas?

I see you asked the question and didn't comment on the thread thereafter. You seem to have strong opinions on other matters. But not this one after being keen to find out who DP was/is.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 pm

I think Lee asked the question in IJN's "I'm not renewing" thread which started all this off. IJN created a new thread using Lee's post - I can't understand why he'd want to do that Laughing .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Lee, would you be happy to see the Trust undermined?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:13 pm

[quote="GOB"]Lee, would you be happy to see the Trust undermined? [/quote

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Thanks Lee, what are your views of anyone that would attempt to undermine the Trust?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:15 pm

GOB wrote:
Thanks Lee, what are your views of anyone that would attempt to undermine the Trust?

People are allowed there views, also people have to make there own mind up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Yes Lee, I'm asking for your view, what are your views of anyone that would attempt to undermine the Trust?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:19 pm

GOB wrote:
Yes Lee, I'm asking for your view, what are your views of anyone that would attempt to undermine the Trust?

It is not for me to pass judgement!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
If Newell has any official position within the club I would also drop any interest in Argyle. Can you imagine the way he would lord it over people and how much more cliquey the club would become? Top table at the fanfest by invitation only. If that's what Brent wants, Newell and Webb and their band of merry men walking around like the mafia, then he's welcome to it.

I would have thought that any divisions evident within the club right now would multiply if it happens. The Trust would be fighting a losing battle with Newell having any influence whatsoever. Please,please,please let this not be true ffs.

You would allow one supporter to remove your interest in Plymouth Argyle FC?, that really is sad.

Agree totally, Lee. it's beyond sad, it's tragic. But it's also an indication of just what a divisive, antagonistic, self-important unpleasant specimen Newell has become. My guess is, Jock's not the only one thinking that way. And the fact that Sam has said that the 'Associate Director' story was a wind-up from yesterday also confirms how unwise James Brent is in being so closely linked with a man who plays such games.
Andy-it wasn't a wind up from Ian at all, it wasn't from someone who to my knowledge has any association with James Brent but with a mate of Ian's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:

You're quick to mention the role you played in establishing the Trust. You served on the ISC at the beginning. You've been a vocal supporter of the wqork the Trust does. Yet you prevaricate when asked about your views on people who undermine the Trust? Have your views changed? Are you worried about who you might upset if you spoke out, honestly? Why the reluctance, Lee - you are usually far more vocal than this on pasoti, or is it the fact that you're on ATD now that bothers you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:25 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
If Newell has any official position within the club I would also drop any interest in Argyle. Can you imagine the way he would lord it over people and how much more cliquey the club would become? Top table at the fanfest by invitation only. If that's what Brent wants, Newell and Webb and their band of merry men walking around like the mafia, then he's welcome to it.

I would have thought that any divisions evident within the club right now would multiply if it happens. The Trust would be fighting a losing battle with Newell having any influence whatsoever. Please,please,please let this not be true ffs.

You would allow one supporter to remove your interest in Plymouth Argyle FC?, that really is sad.

Agree totally, Lee. it's beyond sad, it's tragic. But it's also an indication of just what a divisive, antagonistic, self-important unpleasant specimen Newell has become. My guess is, Jock's not the only one thinking that way. And the fact that Sam has said that the 'Associate Director' story was a wind-up from yesterday also confirms how unwise James Brent is in being so closely linked with a man who plays such games.
Andy-it wasn't a wind up from Ian at all, it wasn't from someone who to my knowledge has any association with James Brent but with a mate of Ian's.

Sam - don't be so naive. This sort of thing wouldn't be circulated without Ian's knowledge or consent. He's done it before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:

You're sounding like a politician Lee lol!

I'm not asking you to judge anyone, it's just a moral question, what are your views of anyone that would attempt to undermine the Trust?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:

You're quick to mention the role you played in establishing the Trust. You served on the ISC at the beginning. You've been a vocal supporter of the wqork the Trust does. Yet you prevaricate when asked about your views on people who undermine the Trust? Have your views changed? Are you worried about who you might upset if you spoke out, honestly? Why the reluctance, Lee - you are usually far more vocal than this on pasoti, or is it the fact that you're on ATD now that bothers you?

Andy,

No my views have not changed.

Vocal they maybe I just don't want an argument on this site or any other, tired of all this just want to watch Argyle.

Lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:28 pm

GOB wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:

You're sounding like a politician Lee lol!

I'm not asking you to judge anyone, it's just a moral question, what are your views of anyone that would attempt to undermine the Trust?

I would want to know the reason why they were trying to undermine the trust before I passed comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:

Andy,

Vocal they maybe I just don't want an argument on this site or any other, tired of all this just want to watch Argyle.

Lee

In that case, why even come on this (or any other) site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
GOB wrote:

Andy,

Lee

In that case, why even come on this (or any other) site?

OK.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Lee whilst you are around do you want a go at answering my questions?

Also I see you had words with JL this week have you had similar exchanges with IjN over Deep Throat?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:36 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Sam - don't be so naive. This sort of thing wouldn't be circulated without Ian's knowledge or consent. He's done it before.
Andy trust me I was sat two rows in front on a coach of the guy who thought it up and it was just said in amonst general conversation and banter (I normally hate that word so I'm using it for want of a better one). After Ian got told he then reacted as someone who appeared for all the world as if he had just found out.

He did it before yeah, and I'm not coming on here to push any agenda but I'm just telling it how it happened and if it was pre planned then it was a hell of a good show of making it appear spur of the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Dougie wrote:
Lee whilst you are around do you want a go at answering my questions?

Also I see you had words with JL this week have you had similar exchanges with IjN over Deep Throat?

Have I been charged? If so when does the trial start?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:43 pm

you're not doing yourself any favors Lee, are you involved in any of this? Did you know prior to the thread that you started, who was posting as Deep Throat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm

GOB wrote:
you're not doing yourself any favors Lee, are you involved in any of this? Did you know prior to the thread that you started, who was posting as Deep Throat?

As stated I have not come on here for an argument, this is my last post on the subject.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:48 pm

No-one's arguing, Lee. you're just being asked some fairly straightforward questions. Which, in true politician style, you're skirting around and refusing to answer. If I were a Cynical Green I'd think you were hiding something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:51 pm

How interesting, are you sure you have nothing to tell us Lee?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:55 pm

You might make a politician yet Lee! And I do stand by my statement. I've seen enough of what your friend is really like to be certain that if he were involved in Plymouth Argyle in an official capacity, then it's time to leave it alone.

It would quickly develop into an even bigger exclusivemembers club than it appears sometimes already. I'm tired of being told who did what during the war, when some of what went on is still murky to say the least. Some of us don't know James personally, so are understandably reticent about blindly following just because a few of you tell us to.

There are questions that go unanswered or the best answer given is to trust James Brent, he's a good man. Well if that's going to be your manifesto if you get elected ever, you might find potential voters want some more meat on the bones than trust Lee, I've seen the whites of his eyes.

If an official role at the club is Ian's reward any time in the future, what reward will the people who really saved the club receive? A seat on the board each for every member of staff who sacrificed everything so that James Brent could get the club for peanuts?

I have no beef with you as such, but I find it strange that you merely have to enquire as to a posters identity and hey presto. If anyone else asks who deadly lampshade is, or if Windsor boy is somebody else with the same initials, deadly silence. Maybe you could pop over and ask for us, but then I expect you already know and it doesn't fit in the plan for all information to bemade available, just the bits that certain people want made public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 pm

I think Lee's lack of answers tells us all we need to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next