Tgwu
Dougie
Sir Francis Drake
Pete1886
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:27 pm

I'd like to know answers to: who Windsor Boy is; who Deadly lampshade is; at what point they disappeared; whether any of the mods know/knew their true identities; whether one/any of the mods was involved - in which case Mr Newell, Jameson & Woz are taking a hit for others; whether it was a spoof account that was sanctioned by the mods as a whole or actively involved more than one or two; how many other duplicate accounts are still in operation; whether the disappearance of info re length of time on pasoti was connected to the assault on The Trust; why there is such antipathy to the Trust that goes beyond standing by a mate; how the universe began.

I suspect I will never know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm

knecht wrote:
I'd like to know answers to: who Windsor Boy is; who Deadly lampshade is; at what point they disappeared; whether any of the mods know/knew their true identities; whether one/any of the mods was involved - in which case Mr Newell, Jameson & Woz are taking a hit for others; whether it was a spoof account that was sanctioned by the mods as a whole or actively involved more than one or two; how many other duplicate accounts are still in operation; whether the disappearance of info re length of time on pasoti was connected to the assault on The Trust; why there is such antipathy to the Trust that goes beyond standing by a mate; how the universe began.

Been done to death. Move along, nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:
knecht wrote:

Been done to death. Move along, nothing to see here.

Yeh, On Saturday Argyle play possibly the most important match in their history (other than last week, oh, & the week before that) & all you can do is carry on a witch hunt.

Thats enough, everyone's had their pound of flesh (we've been rumbled), thread locked !

We can discuss this like REAL fans over a REAL ale & a paaaaaaaasty in the fanfest whilst watching Dave Banal Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Just seen that Newell has blocked me on twitter after I called him a 'superfan' and a 'porkstain' just after he had called me a stupid oink. #CantTakeIt #DontDishIt

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

cobi just tell him that fat blokes are meant to be jolly, not rather unpleasant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:14 am

Pete1886 wrote:
There was a thread on the rumours board over on the farm suggesting IJN will be made an associate director, not the first time this has been suggested. It lasted a very short time before it was removed. Just reward for his wartime escapades?

Associate Director of what.....Thomas the Tank Engine...... is he The Fat Controller then.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:06 am

ZYPH wrote:
Pete1886 wrote:
There was a thread on the rumours board over on the farm suggesting IJN will be made an associate director, not the first time this has been suggested. It lasted a very short time before it was removed. Just reward for his wartime escapades?

Associate Director of what.....Thomas the Tank Engine...... is he The Fat Controller then.

Traffic on the Outland Road/ Peverell Park Road junction on matchdays. Someone is needed who can stand up to strong WINDS OR BOY will they have problems!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:35 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Pete1886 wrote:

Traffic on the Outland Road/ Peverell Park Road junction on matchdays. Someone is needed who can stand up to strong WINDS OR BOY will they have problems!

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:56 am

There are vacancies though.....somebody has to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5