Tgwu
Dougie
Sir Francis Drake
Pete1886
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:04 pm

If Newell has any official position within the club I would also drop any interest in Argyle. Can you imagine the way he would lord it over people and how much more cliquey the club would become? Top table at the fanfest by invitation only. If that's what Brent wants, Newell and Webb and their band of merry men walking around like the mafia, then he's welcome to it.

I would have thought that any divisions evident within the club right now would multiply if it happens. The Trust would be fighting a losing battle with Newell having any influence whatsoever. Please,please,please let this not be true ffs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Dave Tall is I believe the only associate director at the moment,so there are vacancies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Questions remain, why did Newell start a thread threatening to leave the Trust, why and who did Newell supply the password of Deepthroat to, and why did Newell and the PASOTI mods allow Deep Throat to attempt to undermine the Trust?

There's a hell of a lot more to run on this story yet and I expect there are meetings going on as I type to dig themselves out of this huge pile of shyte!
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:00 pm

i haven't posted on here for a while partly because im busy studying for a career change but because argyle feels like a dirty club it really does not seem to have got any better since the james brent takeover it seems like the chosen few on pasoti are running the club, maybe its there reward for spinning there is no alternative bid hopefully if james brent does come on here and do a q and a session he will see that if he distances himself from the president and newell there is a chance the club can heal. on a lighter note guys and girls although i havent posted in a while i still pop in and browse keep up the good work because argyle needs a corrupt free site more than ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:17 pm

argyledj wrote:
i haven't posted on here for a while partly because im busy studying for a career change but because argyle feels like a dirty club it really does not seem to have got any better since the james brent takeover it seems like the chosen few on pasoti are running the club, maybe its there reward for spinning there is no alternative bid hopefully if james brent does come on here and do a q and a session he will see that if he distances himself from the president and newell there is a chance the club can heal. on a lighter note guys and girls although i havent posted in a while i still pop in and browse keep up the good work because argyle needs a corrupt free site more than ever.

Good work Martyn Very Happy .

I gave up on the farm months ago the egos amongst the chosen few was hard to stomach,

After the presidency coronation and the "freebie" at Stourbridge all willingly received I hasten to add, my time was up.

War Heroes or Frauds you decide??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:26 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
I really can't believe that someone like Newell could get any sort of position in the club. If he does, however, I will not be setting foot inside Home Park.

Me neither.

(Might carry on writing for the programme, mind - that would really pee him and his mate off.)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Peggy wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
I really can't believe that someone like Newell could get any sort of position in the club. If he does, however, I will not be setting foot inside Home Park.

Me neither.

(Might carry on writing for the programme, mind - that would really pee him and his mate off.)

I am with you Peggy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Since he thinks he is in a war, can't we get get him under "sedition - spreading alarm and despondency" Very Happy Wink

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm

We better prepare a place on ATD for Greenblood79 lol!
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
argyledj wrote:

Good work Martyn Very Happy .

I gave up on the farm months ago the egos amongst the chosen few was hard to stomach,

After the presidency coronation and the "freebie" at Stourbridge all willingly received I hasten to add, my time was up.

War Heroes or Frauds you decide??

haven't a clue who martyn is but totally agree with the rest of your post its just a shame that they destroyed our chance of finding a bidder with ambition due to there tina approach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 am

Get a grip, leave the man alone for god's sake!

You all sound like stuck records, every other post i read on here is about I N or Pasoti, its boring!

You set this forum up because you didnt like pasoti/didnt agree with the over modding etc, i can understand that and that was one of the main reasons i made an account on here, But i just want to talk about the football, surely as argyle fans you want to do the same thing?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 am

monti wrote:

You all sound like stuck records, every other post i read on here is about I N or Pasoti, its boring!

You set this forum up because you didnt like pasoti/didnt agree with the over modding etc, i can understand that and that was one of the main reasons i made an account on here, But i just want to talk about the football, surely as argyle fans you want to do the same thing?

Now, who let the smoke bomb off yesterday?

Sorry Monti but bullying, corruption and the likes of Nool getting his trotters further into the trough at Home Park is simply not acceptable to many of us.

You 'talk football', we'll try to sort out the crap surrounding Pasoti/Argyle . Just stay out of these threads if you can't get your head round the important issues likely to impinge upon the football for years to come.
The way things are heading, the pig will end up picking the team pale ..only joking lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 am

monti wrote:

Sorry Monti but ATD doesn't cater for individual requirements.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:29 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I can't think of a better way to unite the fanbase, end the in-fighting and bring everyone together than by making Ian 'Deep Throat' Newell, password provider to the Trust cognicenti, an Associate Director of PAFC. How long before ATD posters' season tickets fail to scan at the turn-sty-le and 3-year banning orders are handed out for Not Agreeing With The Porky One?

No more absurd than Webb being made (and still being) President

Forget "what they did in the war" People are beginning to realise it's more "Argyle, what I did in their downfall"

Personally, I am amazed that these two (Webb & Newell) can look the staff in the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Nool could be collecting his war pension very soon from Commander Brent then lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:52 pm

I can assure you all that Ian won't be being an associate director at Argyle.

It was a wind-up by a mate of Ian's, thought up on the spot on the coach to Swindon yesterday to see how many bites could be got. Far too easy by the looks of it!

It wasn't Steve Evans at all by the way so I dunno where someone got that idea, it was one of the lads on the GTs coach to Swindon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Next you'll be telling us that he's no longer a mod on pasoti lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Sam Clappy lead sheep from the farm,bah bah bah, and tell nool he's a tosser.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:59 pm

GOB wrote:
Next you'll be telling us that he's no longer a mod on pasoti lol!
Know nothing about that apart from what's on pasoti but I can promise you the associate director thing was a wind-up.

What on earth are you going on about SS68?- I'm not trying to lead anybody to anything, I'm just telling the people who fell for it that they've been had. No more, no less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Greenjock wrote:
If Newell has any official position within the club I would also drop any interest in Argyle. Can you imagine the way he would lord it over people and how much more cliquey the club would become? Top table at the fanfest by invitation only. If that's what Brent wants, Newell and Webb and their band of merry men walking around like the mafia, then he's welcome to it.

I would have thought that any divisions evident within the club right now would multiply if it happens. The Trust would be fighting a losing battle with Newell having any influence whatsoever. Please,please,please let this not be true ffs.

You would allow one supporter to remove your interest in Plymouth Argyle FC?, that really is sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Let's see what decayed garbage the tide brings in first Lee, you never know, you may not be all that happy yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm

GOB wrote:
Let's see what decayed garbage the tide brings in first Lee, you never know, you may not be all that happy yourself.

Well aware of that GOB, so I will take back my previous comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You would allow one supporter to remove your interest in Plymouth Argyle FC?, that really is sad.

Agree totally, Lee. it's beyond sad, it's tragic. But it's also an indication of just what a divisive, antagonistic, self-important unpleasant specimen Newell has become. My guess is, Jock's not the only one thinking that way. And the fact that Sam has said that the 'Associate Director' story was a wind-up from yesterday also confirms how unwise James Brent is in being so closely linked with a man who plays such games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Whilst you're on the site Lee, is there anything you would like to mention regarding this sordid tale of deceit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:42 pm

GOB wrote:
Whilst you're on the site Lee, is there anything you would like to mention regarding this sordid tale of deceit?

Regarding what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next