GordonZola
Peggy
All the Presidents Men
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
All the Presidents Men

Noti = nool on the internet! Empty
PostSubject: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Pasoti (Noti = nool on the internet), Q & A update is kicking off nicely with nool getting another kicking, he is fecking deluded and an embarrassment, Mad i really do hate that site now he lives there!
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Thanks for pointing that out - I wouldn't have looked on there else.

And if I hadn't looked on there, I'd have missed the latest jaw-dropping attack on the Trust leadership: copied and pasted in case it mysteriously disappears.

Napoleon wrote:
the leader of the AFT and a few of his 'backers' are politically opposed to JB for his background (banker) and would attack anything he suggested

Still, he says he doesn't do democracy, and it's not as if the President's about to give him any insight into the concept of representing the views of the membership, is it?

Edited to hide the fact that I said thank you to the wrong poster

Last edited by Peggy * on Tue May 28, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GordonZola

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:17 pm

Peggy * wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out, PoI - I wouldn't have looked on there else.

And if I hadn't looked on there, I'd have missed the latest jaw-dropping attack on the Trust leadership: copied and pasted in case it mysteriously disappears.

Napoleon wrote:
the leader of the AFT and a few of his 'backers' are politically opposed to JB for his background (banker) and would attack anything he suggested

Still, he says he doesn't do democracy, and it's not as if the President's about to give him any insight into the concept of representing the views of the membership, is it?

It suddenly all seems to have disappeared!

How the devil did that happen?!?!? Question
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Split and moved to terraces as a hijack, from the look of things.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Peggy * wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out, PoI - I wouldn't have looked on there else.

Napoleon wrote:

My pleasure, you really have to have the IQ of your shoe size to come out with the shyte he comes out with.

No, this has all been a Brent wind up to make himself look the part of a good owner and to prevent real transparency.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:36 pm

He's not a mod and the site is independent of the most fantastic generous heroic banker known to man. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Oh well at least I still get a mention over there - thanks Ian!!

Planks like GB1 have accused me being sycophantic to JB as has your 'pal' Bandwagon, but you can rest assured, anyone that knows me understands that I am far, far from that. In fact, I would say that apart from Webby, I give JB grief more than any other fan. What I don't like though, is accusing the man of being only in it for the money. As I have said on many occasions, he missed three games last season, does that sound like a Property Developer to you?
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:46 pm

B'andy...c'mon...you know Ian Newell very very well,,,,They like you,,,,,,,,,People on here say James Brent has asset stripped Argyle....cobblers....
word of the week.... sychophant = ass licker

Last edited by greensleeves on Tue May 28, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
He's not a mod and the site is independent of the most fantastic generous heroic banker known to man. Laughing

and don't forget he just had £1000's lying around at home doing nothing (ahem......jb" to the sounds of a sneeze", bless you!) with which he bought pissoti, the site he was not going to go on anymore, because he wanted to get out and about and have a pint and meet real people!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:04 pm

All the Presidents Men wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

and don't forget he just had £1000's lying around at home doing nothing (ahem......jb" to the sounds of a sneeze", bless you!) with which he bought pissoti, the site he was not going to go on anymore, because he wanted to get out and about and have a pint and meet real people!!!! lol! lol!
When he wanted fans to chip in a grand each to buy a striker was that just fans from plymouth, or did it include the lower class ones from outside the shire Laughing
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
All the Presidents Men wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:

When he wanted fans to chip in a grand each to buy a striker was that just fans from plymouth, or did it include the lower class ones from outside the shire Laughing

In nool land, you can have it all ways you know!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:10 pm

greensleeves wrote:
B'andy...c'mon...you know Ian Newell very very well,,,,They like you,,,,,,,,,People on here say James Brent has asset stripped Argyle....cobblers....
word of the week.... sychophant = ass licker

I've never said I didn't know him - not sure what you mean by very very well mind!! Why has your post gone all ,,,,,,, and all sort of = wierd - is your keyboard playing up? I think you are correct on one point though 'James Brent hasnt asset stripped Argyle' - YET!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:14 pm

greensleeves is on such an obvious wind-up,,,,,,that it's hardly worth pointing it out,,,,, to the users of this site.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:22 pm

knecht wrote:
greensleeves is on such an obvious wind-up,,,,,,that it's hardly worth pointing it out,,,,, to the users of this site.....

Just wondering who he is - knows lots about corporate dining though,,,,,,clue!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:23 pm

I love the irony of this from him on there

Quote :
I have done the draw for the persons who will be named in the programmed for next season, and here are the results.

PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Ian

Player 1 - Mike Gale of Pasoti

Player 2 - Chris Dart of Pasoti

Player 3 - Wango (real name will be used) of Pasoti.

Player 4 - Forza Verde

Player 5 - Forza Verde

Player 6 - Still to be drawn.

odd how all the winners are pro brent and his biggest followers lol
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:39 pm

knecht wrote:
greensleeves is on such an obvious wind-up,,,,,,that it's hardly worth pointin
g it out,,,,, to the users of this site.....

Knecht...completely wrong as usual...just interested in debate,nothing more nothing less... nevertheless I dont think I'm going to convince a shrewd Calstock boy like you though.....TCM.....Pedro...GB1....Grumpyoldjanner...Greensleeves... Squid...It matters not....I'm not Windsor Boy,Greenman.Deadly Night shade,Ghost...pity really cause you haven't a clue who they are,,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Nool is a fat sycophantic bully in a literal sense. It is literally descriptive of him in the same sense that it is literally descriptive that CW is a shoulder-less sycophantic dim-wit.

Last edited by nzgreen on Tue May 28, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:03 pm

greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:

Knecht...completely wrong as usual...just interested in debate,nothing more nothing less... nevertheless I dont think I'm going to convince a shrewd Calstock boy like you though.....TCM.....Pedro...GB1....Grumpyoldjanner...Greensleeves... Squid...It matters not....I'm not Windsor Boy,Greenman.Deadly Night shade,Ghost...pity really cause you haven't a clue who they are,,,,,,,,,,

Cheers AL!!......hahahahaha!! should have known!!
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:09 pm

PASOTI - Plymouth Argyle Sycophant On The Internet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:24 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:

I saw your pm to me after posted this - wrote out a long text to you but says you don't accept pm's?!! Cheers mate!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:29 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:

I saw your pm to me after posted this - wrote out a long text to you but says you don't accept pm's?!! Cheers mate!!

Spill the beans, who is he/she/it? lol!

Totnes,,comma,,mike,,,,,?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
greensleeves wrote:
knecht wrote:

Spill the beans, who is he/she/it? lol!

Totnes,,comma,,mike,,,,,?

Don't like snitching - will say he one of the better ones though!! I'll let him expose himself!! Hahahahahh Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:49 am

Why oh why do these real people wiv real mates fink they have to hide on ATD ?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Talking of multis, I see we have just acquired nurse richards lol!
Back to top Go down
nzgreen

nzgreen

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:21 am

Nurse Richards can feck right off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noti = nool on the internet!   Noti = nool on the internet! Empty

Back to top Go down

Noti = nool on the internet!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next