Tgwu
Dougie
Sir Francis Drake
Pete1886
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO Empty
PostSubject: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:34 pm

So wot if he's bent as a nine bob note, he's a war ero! wot did you freaks do during the war eh!
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:11 pm

There was a thread on the rumours board over on the farm suggesting IJN will be made an associate director, not the first time this has been suggested. It lasted a very short time before it was removed. Just reward for his wartime escapades?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Who started it? Was it Windsor Boy? The Boy has gone very quiet in the last day or two, hasn't he!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 pm

I see over on Pasoti the lobotomised masses are clearly behind their leaders
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65921

Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Who started it? Was it Windsor Boy? The Boy has gone very quiet in the last day or two, hasn't he!
I think it was a poster called Steve Evans but I could be completely wrong as I read it quickly had a chuckle to myself and then moved on.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

I see 'real' fans has become 'REAL' fans. How long before to make his ludicrous point they have to become 'REAL!' fans.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:08 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
I see over on Pasoti the lobotomised masses are clearly behind their leaders
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65921

All the Kings Horses and all the Kings men could not put Humpty together again

Or

All the President Donkeys and all the President slaves could not put his friend together again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
There was a thread on the rumours board over on the farm suggesting IJN will be made an associate director, not the first time this has been suggested. It lasted a very short time before it was removed. Just reward for his wartime escapades?

Yup, been on the cards for a considerable time I believe, hence Newell's resignation from the farm?

"What did you do in the war?" - "I got myself a nice little jolly"! cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:29 pm

From what I can tell from reading pasoti it seems that a pasoti mod, (Newell?) provided his password to 'A N Other' with the intention that 'A N Other' would undermine the Plymouth Argyle Fans Trust and that 'A N Other' is a leading Trust member. Is that right?

Why would pasoti mods want to undermine the Trust, assuming that all pasoti mods must have known about this as they would have the necessary moderator tools?

Why would a Trust member/leader want to undermine his own Trust?

Does this mean that pasoti mods are attempting to undermine the Trust or that Newell is attempting to undermine the Trust or that a pasoti mod simply gave his password to someone that he bumped into at the bus stop or something and this person, for some unknown and strange reason decided he would attempt to undermine the Trust?

Anyone from the Trust like to comment?

Last edited by GOB on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:34 pm

I can't think of a better way to unite the fanbase, end the in-fighting and bring everyone together than by making Ian 'Deep Throat' Newell, password provider to the Trust cognicenti, an Associate Director of PAFC. How long before ATD posters' season tickets fail to scan at the turn-sty-le and 3-year banning orders are handed out for Not Agreeing With The Porky One?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:35 pm

So this is possibly a Newell plan to assist him gain some sort of control?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I think it was a poster called Steve Evans but I could be completely wrong as I read it quickly had a chuckle to myself and then moved on.

If I remember rightly, Steve Evans used to be either Green Grandad or King Tynan (can't remember which) and neither of those aliases were exactly high on Stalin's Newell's Christmas Card list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Before sir jams makes the schoolboy error of giving the freak any sort of position ,perhaps he better look to see what other skeletons nool and his groupies have got buried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm

Some are saying that the events are all OK because "it's just a football forum". They would be right if it wasn't for the fact that this has direct implications on the running of Plymouth Argyle Football Club!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:19 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Before sir jams makes the schoolboy error of giving the freak any sort of position ,perhaps he better look to see what other skeletons nool and his groupies have got buried.

If you know of any reason why Ian Newell and PAFC should not be joined in Holy Matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:24 pm

You mean there's more? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:25 pm

GOB wrote:
You mean there's more? lol!

You may well think that. I couldn't possibly comment pig
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
I can't think of a better way to unite the fanbase, end the in-fighting and bring everyone together than by making Ian 'Deep Throat' Newell, password provider to the Trust cognicenti, an Associate Director of PAFC. How long before ATD posters' season tickets fail to scan at the turn-sty-le and 3-year banning orders are handed out for Not Agreeing With The Porky One?

I really can't believe that someone like Newell could get any sort of position in the club. If he does, however, I will not be setting foot inside Home Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

I really can't believe that someone like Newell could get any sort of position in the club. If he does, however, I will not be setting foot inside Home Park.

I said to Gob earlier today that, with all the crap that's flying about (and believe me, what's been published online is the tip of a very messy iceberg) i'm not far from consigning nearly 40 years of support to the bin, using the money that I would spend following Argyle to buy myself a new boat, and spending saturdays catching Seabass and Cod instead.

If it comes to that, you're welcome to join me for a days Deep-sea fishing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 pm

I will get skysports back if the nool nightmare comes true, my homepark days will be over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
I will get skysports back if the nool nightmare comes true, my homepark days will be over.

I guess we ought to warn James Brent that he needs to prepare two sets of financial projections for next season. One set if the Board stays as it is presently constituted, and another, much lower set of figures for the likely attendances if IJN gets promoted above his station ( a suitable station for Newell would be Bodmin Parkway, I reckon) lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:50 pm

I see on the farm that "deep throat" made a bid for a wotton shirt, those auctions look like another burial ground to me. The smell gets worse!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:51 pm

The auctions have hardly been mentioned, maybe the penny will drop in a minute!

It's been years since I last went fishing, I think we may need a very big boat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:52 pm

GOB wrote:
The auctions have hardly been mentioned, maybe the penny will drop in a minute!

It's been years since I last went fishing, I think we may need a very big boat!

Don't be too harsh, I'm sure I've met Nikkk....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Its not nikkk i'm worried about andy, its ppprick thats the problem!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO   LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO Empty

Back to top Go down

LAY OFF NOOL HE'S A WAR ERO
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next