Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Greenmarc has just posted on the Deep Throat pasoti thread and it seems it might be a mate of his who posted as Deep Throat-

"I will be having a beer tonight with someone who admits to messing up, deeply regrets it and admits that he will come clean when he can and take the stick that he deserves."

"All will become apparent very soon and I and many others will stand by our mate(s) and will not judge people on a mistake they have made."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Greenmarc has just posted on the Deep Throat pasoti thread and it seems it might be a mate of his who posted as Deep Throat-

"I will be having a beer tonight with someone who admits to messing up, deeply regrets it and admits that he will come clean when he can and take the stick that he deserves."

"All will become apparent very soon and I and many others will stand by our mate(s) and will not judge people on a mistake they have made."

That really sucks, coz I know Marc well, and I know who he's likely to be having a pint or two with tonight. Hope to hell I'm reading this wrong, coz if I'm not, the brown stuff really will hit the air conditioning; if it's the person I think, I sent him a text on Friday about what had gone on, and he flatly denied any involvement. I'm not going to name names, because I may be wrong - and I hope to God I am.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm

No doubt the "outing" will be tonight. As I've previously said, I'm now not so bothered by DT's recent identity- they've made a mistake and will have to face the consequences. The concerning aspect is the deception being shown by the Pasoti Mods. They had to come clean on DT, but despite posts asking about the identities of believed multis- Totnes Tony (who is banned from ATD Laughing ), Windsor Boy and Deadly Lampshade- none of the Mods will answer (IJN, Ponty, PL2 3DQ, Daz Pasoti). The question has been asked repeatedly but it won't be answered!

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I've just looked at the Trust Membership thread (started by IJN) on the Trust board and Deep Throat's posts have been removed.

Coincidentally Windsor Boy's posts have also been removed (unfortunately someone quoted Windsor Boy and it hasn't been removed). The Deceitful pasotimods have been rumbled again- time to come clean!

Who is Windsor Boy? Who is Windsor Boy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
No doubt the "outing" will be tonight. As I've previously said, I'm now not so bothered by DT's recent identity- they've made a mistake and will have to face the consequences. The concerning aspect is the deception being shown by the Pasoti Mods. They had to come clean on DT, but despite posts asking about the identities of believed multis- Totnes Tony (who is banned from ATD Laughing ), Windsor Boy and Deadly Lampshade- none of the Mods will answer (IJN, Ponty, PL2 3DQ, Daz Pasoti). The question has been asked repeatedly but it won't be answered!

Exactly Mike. It's not just what has gone on this week, it's every time deep throat had posted that stinks. Threads that have been started and then commented on by people who already knew who he was. People have been banned for so much less it makes a mockery of the pompous attitude they display when it suits them.

This weeks event's maybe the worst because it throws the whole future of the trust into doubt, which was probably the aim, but at least it has shown that regular posters on atd were right all along, and the whole of pasoti now knows it.

Your last post should be brought to pasoti worlds attention too, anyone want to volunteer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Nools got the serial bellends comeing into bat for him now, ponty puppet and that tw@t from denmark, just waiting for windsorboy and postypuppet to join the glee club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Nools got the serial bellends comeing into bat for him now, ponty puppet and that tw@t from denmark, just waiting for windsorboy and postypuppet to join the glee club.

I don't think Windsor boy will be making an appearance anytime soon on there. In fact I wouldn't mind betting his account is never used again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Greenjock wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:

I don't think Windsor boy will be making an appearance anytime soon on there. In fact I wouldn't mind betting his account is never used again.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=65888&start=345

Take a look at the last post by greenthing on page 24.

Grumpy has questioned whether Windsor boy is also a multi and the reply from Greenthing seems to me anyway to point that it is.

The Grumpy Loyal wrote:

I've probably missed it, having skim-read most of this thread, but who was the other Mod who has resigned?

Also, can any moderator confirm or deny the widely held view that the accounts of users 'Windsor Boy', and 'Deadly Lampshade' were also indeed multi-accounts of person or persons seeking to push a particular view or agenda?

A clear and concise answer to this would go a long way to clearing the slate, I would have thought.

The Grumpy Loyal wrote:

Sorry to repeat myself, but any chance?

Thing is, for me the issue isn't who did what last week. It is the weeks and months previously, when Deepthroat has posted something, then the other names in the Deepthroat frame, Windsor Boy, D. Lampshade, (and probably more) have posted on the same thread backing him up to push whatever agenda was in vogue at the time.

If we all knew then what we know now, some of those threads would be 'laugh out loud' funny, and excruciatingly embarrassing for the people that made them.

It would appear that some people really do have no shame.

Greenthing wrote:
Not at this time. Maybe more information will emerge later but for now, no. There are reasons behind this, reasons which will not be posted on this thread, so let's leave it for now, eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:54 pm

naaa, he just doesn't want to set a 'president' lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 pm

GOB wrote:
naaa, he just doesn't want to set a 'president' lol!

lol!

By the way Mr President Deepthroat Windsor Boy Webb, sorry excuse those typo's i'm on my phone, have you supplied your IP address yet?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 pm

I take it the truce is over then ? It didn't ever start with this cynical old fart ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:07 pm

This could be an issue for the President- the lack of honesty (from pasoti) with regards to Windsor Boy, Deadly Lampshade etc could lead some to think that the President uses those accounts, by association.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 pm

I think I have the same name in mind that Andy does and it's not hard to figure out. When it gets announced there's going to be widespread dismay. Anyway since Deep Throat or his mates have all had a go at Chown, Blight and Demellweek so we can rule them out. Nicholson has flatly denied it so it's not him. Which doesn't leave very many possibilities. There's going to be millions of questions to answer if I am right about who it is. Everything ties in with the warning that the Old Guard was going to screw the New Guard too. And all of it looks like the mother of all conspiracy theories as the parade of coincidences resembles the fall of dominoes in a domino toppling contest. The shitstorm that awaits us will probably provide enough cover for the other user of Deep Throat (not a Pasoti mod and not a Trust person) to be forgotten. My money for that one is still on a Green Taverner.

Last edited by Sir Francis Drake on Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:28 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I think I have the same name in mind that Andy does and it's not hard to figure out. When it gets announced there's going to be widespread dismay. Anyway since Deep Throat or his mates have all had a go at Chown, Blight and Demellweek so we can rule them out. Nicholson has flatly denied it so it's not him. Which doesn't leave very many possibilities. There's going to be millions of questions to answer if I am right about who it is. Everything ties in with the warning that the Old Guard was going to screw the New Guard too. And all of it looks like the mother of all conspiracy theories as the parade of coincidences resembles the fall of dominoes in a domino toppling contest.

What Franny said!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Daz Pasoti, and his 40 posts have stood down from modding on Pasoti- huge loss to the site!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Dogger is a multi account too - a give away comment made to me on a paosti thread was a dead give away.......

whoever it was wondered if id written to james brent to inform him of my dis-satisfiaction with our league position lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Greenthings response hints at much more is still buried. I'm sure the mods hope it all fades away or attention is deflected by the throwing to the lions of the "Trust" poster imminently.

The question that vexs me is how did this person know the account existed or was he perhaps told about it as part of the package with the password, with a little encouragement of what to post. Of course that leads to speculation that he undermining of the Trust was the whole agenda. Mates eh. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 pm

This is getting hilarious now lol!

Oh what a tangled WEBB we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:37 pm

The idea that Daniel Pasoti is anything to do with Newell's son seems fanciful even if they share a first name. "Daniel Pasoti" is a name that was invented ages ago to troll a rumours site. I don't think it has anything to do with Tewell. There's no need to bring his kids into this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:50 pm

When WB's identity is revealed what then?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 pm

This is the only Deep Throat that i know of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_Throat_(film)

I choked Linda Lovelace!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:58 pm

I suspect that Dogger may have been Daniel Pasoti.

http://forums.mg-rover.org/member.php?u=25020
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Well I see that the name has been doing the rounds at Swindon - Tony Chowell mentions he's heard it on a thread on the Trust Board though why he does it there is anybodys guess when all the action is happening elsewhere.

I'm with everyone else though who says the name doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that some people thought and still think Deep Throat was doing a public service and were happy to aid and abet them. That IjN on hearing what DT had to say merrily gave him the password, that another mods Daniel Pasoti saw fit to out them or as near as from a limited pool of suspects, that the other mods went along with it and to some extent have circled the wagons and pulled up the drawbridge.

The thing that gets me is that REAL! people with REAL! friends who have a problem would not resort to the internet, a land full of keyboard warriors freaks and weirdos, to help them out. In the REAL! world wouldn't you try to help by sorting it out in private. I for one wished I had never heard about any problems with the Trust. Having said that it hasn't sullied my opinion of its motives and aims. In fact its reinforced the need for a democraticallly elected body not some bastard child of a consultative body made up of preordained predisposed people who bend knee at the altar of Brent.

Back to top Go down
bangtidy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi.

Interesting reading this thread on ATD and its sister thread on Pasoti

How the mighty fall. Looks like its not a deep throat situation but a deep stick when it is revealed who posted it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 pm

HI bangtidy, makes very interesting reading. What do you mean by a deep stick?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next