pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:10 pm

If they all know who the password was handed on to then when did they find out? Did they OK it before it happened or did Newell act alone and they found out afterwards? Did the same poster launch the attack on John Lloyd or was that Newell? After the attack on John Lloyd why wasn't all of this stopped? Does anybody seriously believe that this is the only questionable indiscretion? Look at Newell's post count on Pasoti for starters. How can it be so low?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
GOB wrote:
I don't think that Brent's president was involved in the latest, but I do question his past behavior.

Once again, care to comment Chris?

There is a difference in my opinion between Chris using DP during the administration crisis to flush out Heaney in language he couldn't use as the leader of the Trust and then someone using the account to undermine the trust. Unlike Grovehill I don't believe that it scared potential investors away at all. I firmly believe there were none.

I have no problem "during the war" if Chris used DP to focus a discussion. I've gone on record as saying that I campaigned against Brenda/Heaney/Kassam and their mob and would be proud to do the same again.

A Plymouth Argyle fan undermining the elected Trust anonymously is all a bit weird for me.

The problem is Nick, it's moved on from discrediting Kevin Heaney. It's been abused by those who had any agenda about anything, but weren't man enough to post it as themselves. Now Gareth has asked for the thread to be locked because "Daniel Pasoti" has stated this:

Gareth, he was a current elected board member I have made this quite clear

So a Pasoti mod who has access to see who posted as Deep Throat, has come right out with it and confirmed it is somebody who is a currently elected board member. Whatever reason the account was set up for, and it wasn't for IJN to drop little titbits of information like a Fulham player might be arriving on loan, it has been used to cause serious damage.

I'm sorry but I just think that IJN is walking away having got off lightly. He supplied the passowrd to a current Trust board member? Who then uses the account to tell the world that there is an attempted coup within The Trust. And IJN, who had said earlier in the week he was giving up modding, says Ok it was my fault but you can't touch me or my friends now?

Ban him and anyone else who used the account, and if that includes Chris Webb, so be it.

Good point made by Laughter my Ploy. Daniel Pasoti seems awfully keen to out one person who used the account, why not give clues about who else has used it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 pm

They are not getting the message are they!

This doesn't just involve PASOTI, it involves all members of the Trust, Internet based or otherwise. This is one for the Herald and the press to pick up on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
If they all know who the password was handed on to then when did they find out? Did they OK it before it happened or did Newell act alone and they found out afterwards? Did the same poster launch the attack on John Lloyd or was that Newell? After the attack on John Lloyd why wasn't all of this stopped? Does anybody seriously believe that this is the only questionable indiscretion? Look at Newell's post count on Pasoti for starters. How can it be so low?

And - if the post(s) in question hadn't led to the threatening phone calls, would it all still be going on?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Its very coincidental that the Daniel Pasoti account has suddenly started to be used this week. There seems to be more mod accounts on pasoti than members. The system is very open to abuse- Ed Blackburn's ideas should be listened to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:43 pm

So if we cut through all the bullshit it was webb was it, that used nool's deepthroat account ?if its true i trust webb will quit his joke presidents role, how could he carry on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:50 pm

I have a feeling it won't be Webb on this occasion but I suspect it will be someone very close to Newell, why else provide the password!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:53 pm

It's a Saturday evening after a match but several faces are missing from Pasoti tonight, most unusual!
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:56 pm

GOB wrote:
I have a feeling it won't be Webb on this occasion but I suspect it will be someone very close to Newell, why else provide the password!

Either that or it was a stitch-up.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 pm

The thing with Daniel Pasoti is that he still doesn't get it. He is just prolonging the agony and completing the job IjN and the Deep Throat poster set out to do. It should have never been posted in the first place but he's turned it into a witch hunt with only 5 or 6 suspects if what he says is true. Now he's forced Gareth and Tim to say its not them and will harry the others into declaring themselves. The fact that Daniel Pasoti, who is he by the way, seems to have the same agenda as the original poster and the person who gave them the password.

Also I would be surprised if the President hadn't used the account. Boring as that opinion might be to some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:16 pm

I read that the auctions are now being questioned. It makes you wonder where the hell this is going to end but when things like this start you usually find that the flood gates open and a tsunami of shit pours out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:32 pm

For the record, It should be mentioned that ATD Moderators have only one name and that's the name that they use. There is one other name that I used on a few occasions to test the site during development, it was Test Pilot and has not been used for a considerable time. There is also the "Admin" name that has to be used for the administration of the site and is available to all moderators.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Pasoti Admin are being dishonest. And no surprise that Ex Mods Andy Lannie and Ed Blackburn are in there defending them. I see Blackburn has even brought me into it all. Don't believe a word he says about anything. He is disingenous to say the least...

The mods claim a 'mistake' has been made. This was no 'mistake'. This was a planned systematic subversive operation that has been up and running for ages and that they were all privvy to it. The only mistake is that they have been caught.

And Newell has not 'resigned' because of it. He stated on Pasoti last week that he was giving up modding.

Far from his resignation... This seems to be his final parting shot as a mod (yeah right) knowing that there was no punishment for him.

What on earth do the rest of the trust board members think about Newell trying to subvert the election process by de- stablising the Trust board? What are the members going to say. I know what I am going to say...

Brent is going to be selling 20% of the club to the Trust. Do we really want knucklehead cowards like Newell and his pasoti admin buddies deciding who is going to be running it?

The whole Pasoti Admin should resign in disgrace.

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
GOB wrote:

Or maybe it's somebody who doesn't have a Pasoti account at all? In which case they won't be able to own up even if they wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Sit back and wait for a President special, "We're all in this fight together" bollox.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:44 pm

GOB wrote:
For the record, It should be mentioned that ATD Moderators have only one name and that's the name that they use. There is one other name that I used on a few occasions to test the site during development, it was Test Pilot and has not been used for a considerable time. There is also the "Admin" name that has to be used for the administration of the site and is available to all moderators.

Yeah, like we're going to believe that lol!

The sheeple of Pasoti seem to be missing the point, it isn't actually the Trust undermining that's the main issue, it's as Rick's states the whole long running deception that all the mods seem to have been aware of but there seems to have been no oversight as to who was allowed to join the inner circle to use the DT account and the fact that although a contravention of their own site rules there was nothing wrong in principle with that deception. Just plain wrong and I just don't understand why some people thinks that doesn't matter, I guess they have no knowledge of the history of the site and it's illustrious past.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
GOB wrote:

Or maybe it's somebody who doesn't have a Pasoti account at all? In which case they won't be able to own up even if they wanted to.

But for Newell to give him the password he must have been a "real mate"...unless mischief making was going on, surely not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
GOB wrote:

Yeah, like we're going to believe that lol!

The sheeple of Pasoti seem to be missing the point, it isn't actually the Trust undermining that's the main issue, it's as Rick's states the whole long running deception that all the mods seem to have been aware of but there seems to have been no oversight as to who was allowed to join the inner circle to use the DT account and the fact that although a contravention of their own site rules there was nothing wrong in principle with that deception. Just plain wrong and I just don't understand why some people thinks that doesn't matter, I guess they have no knowledge of the history of the site and it's illustrious past.

lol!

OK I admit it, I'm really Tring, Frank, PP, Cerbs etc etc. In fact there are no users of ATD because I am also Charlie Wood as well as everyone else affraid

Only joking, but I'm not really GOB, I'm Deep Froat..............dum dee dum dum! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 pm

GOB wrote:

There's arguments for and against having a separate name for moderating: when I was a mod over there, I was certainly more comfortable doing it under a pseudonym than under my own name. Not because I had anything to hide, but because it kept the two things separate and gave me the freedom to post as myself without having to think about how it might be perceived. When a number of us were effectively forced to mod under our own names, it made it virtually impossible to post.

I think the issue of mod names is a bit of a red herring: it's not about having two log ins, it's about how those log ins - and the other powers accorded to mods - are used. Sadly, it's now obvious that at least one person's done whatever he thought would further his own purposes, with no thought for the consequences, and while using his own name to moderate with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Peggy wrote:
GOB wrote:

There's arguments for and against having a separate name for moderating: when I was a mod over there, I was certainly more comfortable doing it under a pseudonym than under my own name. Not because I had anything to hide, but because it kept the two things separate and gave me the freedom to post as myself without having to think about how it might be perceived. When a number of us were effectively forced to mod under our own names, it made it virtually impossible to post.

I think the issue of mod names is a bit of a red herring: it's not about having two log ins, it's about how those log ins - and the other powers accorded to mods - are used. Sadly, it's now obvious that at least one person's done whatever he thought would further his own purposes, with no thought for the consequences, and while using his own name to moderate with.

According to Newell it was you who banned me from that craphole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 pm

I see Newell's made a show, will he come out with an honest comment for a change?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 pm

According to Newell,

• I was singlehandedly responsible for banning everybody who's ever been banned from pasoti, even though he wasn't even a mod all the time I was, and he seems to have forgotten the three mod rule for a banning

• I regularly insult my friends behind their backs

• I'm a witch

But then, everything he says is gospel, isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:16 pm

GOB wrote:
Sit back and wait for a President special, "We're all in this fight together" bollox.

And right on cue, this from The Supreme Leader:

Quote :
Gents it is Saturday night.

Our team has just gone to the Club that has been top for most of the season and played their hearts out giving us hope for both the present and the future. We saw the standard of the best Club in the league today and we matched them.

Our supporters have sang their hearts out and silenced the home fans. Amazing. Brings a lump to your throats.

Put down the beer cans, speak to your families, enjoy the night and have a look again in the morning.

Chris

Mystic Gob does it again lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm

GOB wrote:

And as if by magic:

Gents it is Saturday night.

Our team has just gone to the Club that has been top for most of the season and played their hearts out giving us hope for both the present and the future. We saw the standard of the best Club in the league today and we matched them.

Our supporters have sang their hearts out and silenced the home fans. Amazing. Brings a lump to your throats.

Put down the beer cans, speak to your families, enjoy the night and have a look again in the morning.

Chris

IJN appears, Mr President appears, Florrie Lindley pipes up, Lee Jameson will be next, but I don't think Windsor Boy will be making an appearance tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm

lol!

Soooooooooooooooooo predictable indeed! lol!

Their meeting must be over, the stories matched and all is well lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next