Snake Eyes
Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Dingle wrote:
OPTION 1
On Monday, the Chair of the Trust - by his own admission having drunk too much and feeling sorry for himself - approached a REAL MATE and asked him for the password to a SECRET account so that he could post completely false allegations about the other members of the Trust Board.

Sounds likely?

OPTION 2
On Monday, the chair of the Trust - by his own admission having drunk too much and feeling sorry for himself - approached a REAL MATE for a chat. The REAL MATE sensed that by encouraging the Trust Chair to post publicly against the other Board members by using a SECRET account for which he held the password, the Trust would be damaged (a long-held ambition of his).

Now that sounds reasonable.

The Trust has been working to reach a wider audience for months - the gazebo and Customer Service points are examples of these efforts. If Trust members (or anyone who supports our club) has any views, positive or negative, why did they not simply come and have a chat, send an email, write a letter.

With friends like these, I hope Woz doesn't have many enemies.

This is the worry for me too. Is wozzer taking one for the team too? I don't know him, but I respect Peggy and Andy so I will trust their assessment of wozzer, but what company he keeps?

I hope it's not a case that The Trust loses a good man and the real culprits carry on ad if nothing has happened.

Sadly, I haven't seen Wozzer for ages, but he's a good man (and that's high praise from me!).

As chair of the Trust, just like anybody in an official position, he has to try to get along with everybody. Now ~ picture the scene ~ let's just suppose that one or more people, seeing he was a bit upset and had had a few, cosied up to him and acted all supportive ... And that one of those people had form for encouraging other people to talk about private stuff, and then using that private stuff to their advantage ... I don't think you'd have to stay to the end to see how this film ends.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Tring when you take over the farm and the trust, will you become a superfan like nobber nool?

What do you think ? The only decreasing ambition I have is for the club to one day be led by people who recognise the potential of England's 13th largest city club................... oh and I'd appoint Freathy as my PA for the occasional reality check if my head was ever turned by the lure of prawn sandwiches and a parking space.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Greenjock wrote:

I think you were public enemy number 1 on Pasoti and they were going to get you one way or another. Unfortunately given the nature of the place, which has been very publicly advertised this week, it was by foul means rather than by fair. It's a shame in many ways really, because by banning you they have rid themselves of one hell of a pain in the ass, and one of the only voices of reason. I hope it hasn't done any damage to you in real life, but at least from now on, you know that everything you had suspected about Pasoti, and the darlings of Pasoti, was right all along.

My friends would agree with the first part, I agree with the second part.

On a more serious note, I would just like the activities and (lack of) ethics of the group I refer to as the Brent Fan Club to be more widely known, so that when the likes of The President spout off, they are denied the oxygen of publicity they so deeply crave.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:37 pm

Trin, we need to look into your eyes to see if you are worthy enough to be the new messiah!

We also need to know how many games you have missed this season, just in case you're not a praaper fan.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I think you were public enemy number 1 on Pasoti and they were going to get you one way or another. Unfortunately given the nature of the place, which has been very publicly advertised this week, it was by foul means rather than by fair. It's a shame in many ways really, because by banning you they have rid themselves of one hell of a pain in the ass, and one of the only voices of reason. I hope it hasn't done any damage to you in real life, but at least from now on, you know that everything you had suspected about Pasoti, and the darlings of Pasoti, was right all along.

My friends would agree with the first part, I agree with the second part.

On a more serious note, I would just like the activities and (lack of) ethics of the group I refer to as the Brent Fan Club to be more widely known, so that when the likes of The President spout off, they are denied the oxygen of publicity they so deeply crave.

I think that particular bubble of air has been well and truly burst Grovie. The dynamic duo are joined at the hip and sh*t tends to stick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:39 pm

Tringreen wrote:
SufferedSince68 wrote:
Tring when you take over the farm and the trust, will you become a superfan like nobber nool?

What do you think ? The only decreasing ambition I have is for the club to one day be led by people who recognise the potential of England's 13th largest city club................... oh and I'd appoint Freathy as my PA for the occasional reality check if my head was ever turned by the lure of prawn sandwiches and a parking space.
when i first started supporting argyle, i thought its only a matter of time before we got to the top division, somebody is bound to run it to its full potential, well over forty years later where the fook are they!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Peggy wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Dingle wrote:
OPTION 1
On Monday, the Chair of the Trust - by his own admission having drunk too much and feeling sorry for himself - approached a REAL MATE and asked him for the password to a SECRET account so that he could post completely false allegations about the other members of the Trust Board.

Sounds likely?

OPTION 2
On Monday, the chair of the Trust - by his own admission having drunk too much and feeling sorry for himself - approached a REAL MATE for a chat. The REAL MATE sensed that by encouraging the Trust Chair to post publicly against the other Board members by using a SECRET account for which he held the password, the Trust would be damaged (a long-held ambition of his).

Now that sounds reasonable.

The Trust has been working to reach a wider audience for months - the gazebo and Customer Service points are examples of these efforts. If Trust members (or anyone who supports our club) has any views, positive or negative, why did they not simply come and have a chat, send an email, write a letter.

With friends like these, I hope Woz doesn't have many enemies.

This is the worry for me too. Is wozzer taking one for the team too? I don't know him, but I respect Peggy and Andy so I will trust their assessment of wozzer, but what company he keeps?

I hope it's not a case that The Trust loses a good man and the real culprits carry on ad if nothing has happened.

Sadly, I haven't seen Wozzer for ages, but he's a good man (and that's high praise from me!).

As chair of the Trust, just like anybody in an official position, he has to try to get along with everybody. Now ~ picture the scene ~ let's just suppose that one or more people, seeing he was a bit upset and had had a few, cosied up to him and acted all supportive ... And that one of those people had form for encouraging other people to talk about private stuff, and then using that private stuff to their advantage ... I don't think you'd have to stay to the end to see how this film ends.
I know Wozzer quite well and as Giles Brandeth would say"He's a good egg"Would be a sad loss to the Trust if they accept his resignation.If they do that would make 5 chairman to be appointed in a little over 12 months.Not good,
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:05 pm

mrrapson wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I think I have the same name in mind that Andy does and it's not hard to figure out. When it gets announced there's going to be widespread dismay. Anyway since Deep Throat or his mates have all had a go at Chown, Blight and Demellweek so we can rule them out. Nicholson has flatly denied it so it's not him. Which doesn't leave very many possibilities. There's going to be millions of questions to answer if I am right about who it is. Everything ties in with the warning that the Old Guard was going to screw the New Guard too. And all of it looks like the mother of all conspiracy theories as the parade of coincidences resembles the fall of dominoes in a domino toppling contest. The shitstorm that awaits us will probably provide enough cover for the other user of Deep Throat (not a Pasoti mod and not a Trust person) to be forgotten. My money for that one is still on a Green Taverner.

SFD- just noticed this post. I bet you a fanfest ticket that this is nothing whatsoever to do with the gt's.

I'm not betting anybody anything. I was guessing that the truth was taking so long to emerge to protect somebody. It had to be somebody high profile and I guessed the GTs. I should have guessed Lee Jameson.

I'm still convinced that we know little about what went on.

Wozzer obviously felt he was being stitched up. Why? Was he being stitched up? Who told him? Did he wake up one morning and decide that he needed to use Deep Throat? How did he even know he could? Who was feeding him the information? I think we all know the answer to that.

Who was Windsor Boy? Where has the Windsor Boy account gone? Who deleted it? Where is the request that it be deleted? If it is banned then why isn't it on the banned board?

The Deep Throat episode is scandalous and deeply worrying but what worries more is that it is not the only account used to deliberately cause embarassment to the Trust and to sow mistrust. We know of a couple. Add on Daniel Pasoti and Dogger and there's now 4. How many more are there?

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Wozzer Bowden was UNANIMOUSLY elected Trust Chair at the first Trust Board Meeting following the election - a position he had held since the unfortunate and sudden standing down of the previous Chair. This was only a couple of months ago.

Has anyone seen or heard evidence of a plot to overthrow the Chair? Maybe someone with evidence can give details.
Have there been secret meetings in hideaway locations planning a coup? As has already been stated, the 'meeting' on Monday after the match was held to collate Trust membership/ renewal forms and gather together the PAFC information forms from the Gazebo and Customer Service points. A mixture of Board members and volunteers were sitting in the Far Post Club - Woz was one of them for a while, before he left to go to the Pyramid Suite.

Plymouth Argyle is (and always has been) a fairly unsuccessful football club. I, like Michael Foot before me, would love to see it rise through the leagues - perhaps do a Norwich or Swansea - before I die. I like the ideal of a football club being part of the community and uniting the city, fans being given the opportunity to participate in ownership (whether a brick or £1,000), creating a stadium of which we can be proud, players visiting local schools and hospitals.

An independent, democratic Fans' Trust can assist the club in these aims and hopefully at the same time ensure that the fans are not put through the agonies of the last few years by self-interested owners. James Brent has stated on more than one occasion that one of the reasons he was prepared to buy the club was because of the supporters - and the most vociferous of these was a certain Chris Webb, Chair of the Argyle Fans' Trust.

Just a few of the reasons why I will be renewing my Trust membership.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 pm

Dingle wrote:
Wozzer Bowden was UNANIMOUSLY elected Trust Chair at the first Trust Board Meeting following the election - a position he had held since the unfortunate and sudden standing down of the previous Chair. This was only a couple of months ago.

Has anyone seen or heard evidence of a plot to overthrow the Chair? Maybe someone with evidence can give details.
Have there been secret meetings in hideaway locations planning a coup? As has already been stated, the 'meeting' on Monday after the match was held to collate Trust membership/ renewal forms and gather together the PAFC information forms from the Gazebo and Customer Service points. A mixture of Board members and volunteers were sitting in the Far Post Club - Woz was one of them for a while, before he left to go to the Pyramid Suite.

Plymouth Argyle is (and always has been) a fairly unsuccessful football club. I, like Michael Foot before me, would love to see it rise through the leagues - perhaps do a Norwich or Swansea - before I die. I like the ideal of a football club being part of the community and uniting the city, fans being given the opportunity to participate in ownership (whether a brick or £1,000), creating a stadium of which we can be proud, players visiting local schools and hospitals.

An independent, democratic Fans' Trust can assist the club in these aims and hopefully at the same time ensure that the fans are not put through the agonies of the last few years by self-interested owners. James Brent has stated on more than one occasion that one of the reasons he was prepared to buy the club was because of the supporters - and the most vociferous of these was a certain Chris Webb, Chair of the Argyle Fans' Trust.

Just a few of the reasons why I will be renewing my Trust membership.

What he said.....
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Quote :

Exactly. Although there is a little meme developing on the other side that as 4 or 5 people in the know have said their were problems then there must be problems. How stupid is that. It's all coming from a little cabal of friends who probably passed the information around themselves without seeing or hearing anything first hand. They 'heard' something at a game. Yes when they were having a natter amongst themselves. Any of them bother to go back to the source. Any of them challenge the conspirators. You do that for a 'mate' wouldn't you.

You have Jameson days before trying to involve Peter Ryan on Twitter. Then days later logging on to Deep Throat. He had plenty of time to think that one out or check it out.

IjN thinks the best course to take was to allow Wozzer to get it off his chest in public. This despite his legendary interaction with REAL! people he couldn't be bothered to check it out or challenge the alleged perpetrators. In other circumstances he would have confronted them whilst they were having their breakfast.

There are others who subtlety can't help but stick the boot in. No smoke without fire is their cry.

Go figure. Who'd trust any of these peoples judgement going forward whether they are unofficially attached to the club through their friendship with James brent or The president or whether they stand for the GasBoard.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Just to highlight Gareth Nicholson's post from Pasoti.

Gareth Nicholson wrote:
I don't believe I can be any clearer than I already have been. We refute, I refute, the Board refutes any suggestion that there has been in any form whatsoever a campaign involving 'backstabbing' or anything akin to it. If I thought otherwise, I would have walked myself immediately. We elected Woz unanimously for a reason.

If anyone is able to provide proof, not 'wot sumwon sed', but proof, that such a campaign was underway, I urge them to get in touch with either a Board member or the Secretary to outline their evidence. But it needs to be evidence, not some of the sinister nonsense I've had the misfortune to read over the last week. On that, the question of who was 'Windsor Boy' and why they have disappeared or been disappeared from here remain unanswered, I note.

What we have, I am certain, is a number of strong personalities with a number of different ways of doing things. We have been a Board for two months and it will take time for us to develop ways of working with which everyone is familiar. These are at best 'teething troubles' and a learning point for the Board is that we need to be sensitive to those different ways of working and different styles of leadership than had previously been the case. Those teething troubles have been taken out of context, kicked around, triangulated and twisted.

We will carry on learning together and providing the best possible leadership of the Trust that we can. If members do not think this is enough, that is up to them to decide ultimately.

Woz has explained his reaction to what happened and that has been accepted by all. The Trust Board spoke tonight and we have responded to Woz, at his request via email. I am not prepared to go into what that email contained until Woz has read it and responded to us. I am not going to go into detail about what the call entailed for the same reasons, apart from saying that the mood was despondent but determined.

I think Woz's statement highlighted the humility and the honesty that we recognised when we elected him, and I don't want to say anything else until he's had the chance to respond to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Only a pasoti mod could have deleted the Windsor boy account, yet there is no request from Windsor boy himself to have his account deleted. If somebody with a vested interest in this whole sordid episode asked the pasoti mods outright who deleted the account, either the silence or the information would go a long way to getting to the bottom of this.

If Windsor boy is one person then they have been undermining the Trust. If it is another generic account for superfans only to use anonymously, then the scale of the corruption on pasoti will be exposed.

Somebody has deleted the account so who is responsible?

If Ian Newell is no longer a mod that rules him out and puts the onus on another mod. If Daniel pasoti is blamed then his identity should be revealed. Maybe someone from The Trust who wants this whole mess cleared up should ask?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm

And yet Tim there are already posters who don't believe it. You couldn't make it up. Or rather you could if you were posting as Deep Throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 pm

I am struggling to keep up.

Has "Windsor Boy" been deleted as well? He was as bad as "Dogger" and "Deep Throat". Do you Pasoti lurkers not realise yet what has been going on? We have had Ian Newell, Ian De Lar, Ponty (whatever his real name is), Warren Bowden and Lee Jameson outed as being behind multiple accounts designed to leak information and maliciously stir the shit. Who is going to be outed next?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Anyone fancy doing a 'Brief Synopsis' of today's event? lol!
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Just found this while fiddling on google (absolute tosh on TV).

fetzer

Function: transitive verb

1 : to make unfounded and unsubstantiated claims

2 : to rebut criticism of ones ideas with insults or irrelevant or
unreliable information

Pretty much sums up attack on the Trust board.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm

I'm not going to try and keep up with unfolding events. I'm just going to post the once, giving my run-down of what I know, what I saw happening, and what I think should happen.

Dingle's assessment is spot on. Rather than counsel a REAL MATE on what to do, Ian Newell took advantage of the situation for his own ends. Dingle's covered it superbly. I don't need to add anything. Except to say that I haven't trusted Ian Newell for months. I'd now be very surprised if anyone with even half a brain-cell trusted him again.

I was told of Wozzer's involvement on Friday morning. Initially I didn't believe it. But I spoke to a couple of people, and it became apparent that this was turning into more than just a misguided rumour. I spoke to a couple of people who post on both ATD and Pasoti, and whom I trust. Obviously the genie was out of the bottle, so I sent Wozzer a text message, saying I'd heard a ridiculous rumour that he had been responsible for some of the Deep Throat posts, and that I thought I should warn him. I also said that I wasn't taking these rumours seriously, but I thought he ought to know.

He replied to me with a single sentence; " Who the f*** is saying that sh*t?"

This was on friday afternoon, at about 5pm. Friday the 13th, as it happens.

I can accept that Woz was manipulated and used by a man he felt he should be able to trust. I understand that Newell saw an opportunity to push his own agenda by taking advantage of someone that he professed was a mate. I understand that Newell behaved like the unprincipled shit we know him to be. I sympathise with the situation Woz found himself in. I do wonder whether Wozzer's worries about 'backstabbing' were merely as a result of a whispering campaign at the time by people who would prefer the Trust to fail in favour of the GASBoard.

What I can't accept is the message I had from Woz when I, in as subtle a way as I could manage, tried to ask him if he was Deep Throat.

For those of you that don't know, I consider Wozzer to be a REAL friend. We drink together. We play cricket in the same team. If he needed money, a shoulder to cry on, a roof over his head, or anything it was in my power to assist him with, I'd do it. I can only guess that he'd be the same towards me. Yet when he was given the opportunity to come clean, he felt he had to lie to me. That's the thing that gets to me the most about this whole sorry affair.

I'd like to think our friendship will survive this. Whether it will is down to him. I hope he can give me an adequate explanation as to why he felt the need to lie when I messaged him about what I'd been hearing. Because Woz is a good guy. it's just that on this occasion he's been a complete bleedin' idiot, and I'm afraid that, in my opinion, as a result of his continued dishonesty, the Trust Board should accept his resignation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Andy, I feel more sorry for you then anyone in this filthy mess, there's nothing worse than being let down by someone you consider a good friend but hopefully for the both of you, you can rebuild that friendship even if it's only to a degree of your past friendship and, it's worth remembering, it is just football.

I only know Wozzer from the Internet and I cannot remember ever having any problems with Wozzer, but despite the good words spoken about Wozzer's character, such is the significance and betrayal of this sordid mess that the Trust should accept Wozzer's resignation or trust in the Trust will be significantly dented.

I think the whole Argyle community is aware of the one person that has been continually behind this, it comes as no surprise and considering that Wozzer has my every sympathy. Wozzer & Jamison may have fired the gun, but I don't believe they loaded it.

The Trust must also be questioned in general and the Trust must also question the relationship that it has with those that run pasoti, make no mistake, it took a combined pasoti effort for this to happen!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Set up like a kipper I suspect. But then I'd question the judgement of anybody who counts Newell as a good mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Set up like a kipper I suspect. But then I'd question the judgement of anybody who counts Newell as a good mate.

It's been Newell that's claimed that Woz was a mate. I'm not sure the feeling would currently be mutual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

It's been Newell that's claimed that Woz was a mate. I'm not sure the feeling would currently be mutual.

Stand by your mate Andy. He won't make the same mistake again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Stand by your mate Andy. He won't make the same mistake again.

What Frank said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:54 pm

Greenman wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
I'm not going to try and keep up with unfolding events. I'm just going to post the once, giving my run-down of what I know, what I saw happening, and what I think should happen.

Dingle's assessment is spot on. Rather than counsel a REAL MATE on what to do, Ian Newell took advantage of the situation for his own ends. Dingle's covered it superbly. I don't need to add anything. Except to say that I haven't trusted Ian Newell for months. I'd now be very surprised if anyone with even half a brain-cell trusted him again.

I was told of Wozzer's involvement on Friday morning. Initially I didn't believe it. But I spoke to a couple of people, and it became apparent that this was turning into more than just a misguided rumour. I spoke to a couple of people who post on both ATD and Pasoti, and whom I trust. Obviously the genie was out of the bottle, so I sent Wozzer a text message, saying I'd heard a ridiculous rumour that he had been responsible for some of the Deep Throat posts, and that I thought I should warn him. I also said that I wasn't taking these rumours seriously, but I thought he ought to know.

He replied to me with a single sentence; " Who the f*** is saying that sh*t?"

This was on friday afternoon, at about 5pm. Friday the 13th, as it happens.

I can accept that Woz was manipulated and used by a man he felt he should be able to trust. I understand that Newell saw an opportunity to push his own agenda by taking advantage of someone that he professed was a mate. I understand that Newell behaved like the unprincipled shit we know him to be. I sympathise with the situation Woz found himself in. I do wonder whether Wozzer's worries about 'backstabbing' were merely as a result of a whispering campaign at the time by people who would prefer the Trust to fail in favour of the GASBoard.

What I can't accept is the message I had from Woz when I, in as subtle a way as I could manage, tried to ask him if he was Deep Throat.

For those of you that don't know, I consider Wozzer to be a REAL friend. We drink together. We play cricket in the same team. If he needed money, a shoulder to cry on, a roof over his head, or anything it was in my power to assist him with, I'd do it. I can only guess that he'd be the same towards me. Yet when he was given the opportunity to come clean, he felt he had to lie to me. That's the thing that gets to me the most about this whole sorry affair.

I'd like to think our friendship will survive this. Whether it will is down to him. I hope he can give me an adequate explanation as to why he felt the need to lie when I messaged him about what I'd been hearing. Because Woz is a good guy. it's just that on this occasion he's been a complete bleedin' idiot, and I'm afraid that, in my opinion, as a result of his continued dishonesty, the Trust Board should accept his resignation.

Some mate you are Slyman. Kick him when he's down!

Well at least with that one sentence you've managed to confirm that you played a part in the fake ADT website. Newell? Jamesy? or maybe Ponty...hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:59 pm

I wonder if greenman will comment about claims on the other site that windsor boy is the President?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next