The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post) Empty
PostSubject: Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)   Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:23 am

This was posted on the pasoti mainboard by John Doyle-

Guys - I don't really know anyone from either site! I'm a Director of a local company in the South Hams and like to read posts on PASOTI. However my attention has come to ATD (when I saw it mentioned on PASOTI) and I have been reading some of their posts too.

Most fans love these types of Sites as you can gain a fair amount of updated information from them!

What is really awful is the constant bickering between the two sites and some of you call it banter, but I think it goes over the line! I'm not here to have a go at anyone and I will post the same on ATD, but why can't all the fans work together in an adult manner? One thing is for sure - you all post on these websites because you care and that’s the same of ATD posters, everyone cares for the club otherwise they would not post on either site!

Can we not all use all this energy to work together instead of slagging everyone off? Infighting is the last thing we need at this time- in my opinion of course - Jon

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=62999

Good sentiment and its a pity the olive branch wasn't taken (when offered).
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)   Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 am

Just noticed the thread is locked so no-one can comment.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)   Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:26 am

He posted the same on here. I did warn him what would happen if he posted the same on Animal Farm lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)   Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 am

He makes a good arguement doesn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)   Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 am

I think the "rivalry" between the 2 sites can only be a good thing...somebody has to put a bit of pressure on Pasoti from somewhere or else it risks becoming just another official mouthpiece of the club, if indeed it isn't already.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)   Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:35 am

fockit wrote:

To someone who knows not know 'the history', it is simple.

The problem lies with Pasoti's refusal to accept that everyone should be entitled and encouraged to have a voice. That way, middle ground is found and bitterness avoided.

If you bulldoze people out of the way, some will invariably bite back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)   Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Tringreen wrote:
fockit wrote:

To someone who knows not know 'the history', it is simple.

The problem lies with Pasoti's refusal to accept that everyone should be entitled and encouraged to have a voice. That way, middle ground is found and bitterness avoided.

If you bulldoze people out of the way, some will invariably bite back.

That Larnaca sun will mellow you one day Tring I suspect. Spent six months just up the road from you called white elephant (if memory serves correctly) protecting orange pickers in the main and throwing the said oranges at johnny turk, some brilliant memories of the place but now all the bullet holes have been filled in a a different place I would imagine. It was back in 70's when all said and done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)   Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasoti and ATD (Pasoti post)
Page 1 of 1