Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:01 am

GOB wrote:
They've called out all the dogs to defend this one, including Daz from his retirement, interestingly there aren't that many dogs!

They may just get away with it by the skin of their teeth on pasoti, but it won't be forgotten on here.

Why is Newell and Co. attempting to undermine the Trust?

Also

Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?

Just in case they forget to answer!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 am

GOB wrote:
They've called out all the dogs to defend this one, including Daz from his retirement, interestingly there aren't that many dogs!

They may just get away with it by the skin of their teeth on pasoti, but it won't be forgotten on here.

Why is Newell and Co. attempting to undermine the Trust?

Also

Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?
Who is Windsor Boy?

Just in case they forget to answer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 am

GOB wrote:
The prisons are full of people like that Frank.

Prison? Some perspective is required.

I'm not posting on the pasoti thread any longer as it'll end up undermining the issue and I'm not going to be baited by IJN into an internet meltdown. I think, given some of the posts, that this has undermined some of the REAL fans involved. Hopefully, people won't forget it and hopefully, it's done some good as it might have put some of those REAL fans back in their boxes. There has been a growing trend on pasoti recently (over the past six or seven months at least) where certain individuals have become far too big for their own boots and what I'd hate to see with this community driven PAFC is for these individuals to end up in control of our club. Firstly, they aren't, in my view, the right people to be involved politically with the club and secondly, it'll damage them too as people - I'm sure that quite often both Chris Webb and Ian Newell look at themselves in the mirror and wish none of this had ever happened and that things were like they were before they got so deeply involved.

I don't actually have much of an axe to grind with IJN personally as I don't know him - we've traded the odd dig in the past - but he's shot himself in the foot massively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:09 am

What I can't understand is why Bubba is getting involved, after all he is one of the mods who hasn't used the account, Postey on the other hand has obviously got shit way past his neck and is now seeping into his mouth. Nool is desperately trying to deflect attention away from all this by focusing on the auctions, I mean we all know what everybody does on e-bay to bump up the price on their mates things they are selling but obviously he has only done that once in aid of the war effort. As for Daniel Pasoti it is probably Daz and Nool or maybe they haven't learned and it is the new Deepthroat. Anyone that believes that Nool has stepped away from pasoti is very naieve, he won't be able to, he is locked in the modding room with a rolled up damp towel as we speak telling Postey what to type. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am

The "It is only the internet who cares" bunch are missing the point entirely. People aren't asking for an offline meatspace punishment (though now I mention it, it would be good to have Newell's fat head severed and on a pike aloft the Mayflower), but a realistic cyber-space measure needs to be introduced for PASOTI to have any credibility again. Ie a replacement of at least half the modding team, an apology to the Trust, and Daniel Pasoti to wind his pig ignorant neck in would be a start.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 am

Who is Windsor Boy? Who is Windsor Boy?

Who is Windsor Boy? Who is Windsor Boy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 am

What do you think of the latest scandal to hit the pasoti mafia Greenman? Any idea who Windsor Boy is?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:09 am

You could start with giving us your real username Greenman Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:10 am

GOB wrote:

What do you think of the latest scandal to hit the pasoti mafia Greenman? Any idea who Windsor Boy is?

Someone who's been to Windsor ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:12 am

Nothing more on DP...it seems gagging is in order for Deep Throat. Hard to swallow that... Very Happy

Sorry it is a Sunday after all.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 am

Nick Wall wrote:
Nothing more on DP...it seems gagging is in order for Deep Throat. Hard to swallow that... Very Happy

Sorry it is a Sunday after all.

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:18 am

With jokes like that I think I'll go back to bed! clown

I want to know what pasoti mod has been spreading the name of the person that has been posting as Deep Throat, any clues Greenman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:19 am

The clean up's started, threads are on the move! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Greenman wrote:
Peggy wrote:
GOB wrote:
For the record, It should be mentioned that ATD Moderators have only one name and that's the name that they use. There is one other name that I used on a few occasions to test the site during development, it was Test Pilot and has not been used for a considerable time. There is also the "Admin" name that has to be used for the administration of the site and is available to all moderators.

There's arguments for and against having a separate name for moderating: when I was a mod over there, I was certainly more comfortable doing it under a pseudonym than under my own name. Not because I had anything to hide, but because it kept the two things separate and gave me the freedom to post as myself without having to think about how it might be perceived. When a number of us were effectively forced to mod under our own names, it made it virtually impossible to post.

Yes i remember that episode. Rickler stole your private info and threatened to out you. And now your both bosum buddies on the same forum.

Well you post on the same forum as me, so you must be my best friend too.

(By the way, the script could do with refreshing.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:19 pm

I hope The Angel posts on a regular basis i like him already.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:35 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
I hope The Angel posts on a regular basis i like him already.

Me too. Strange how articulate City fans also dislike and distrust pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 pm

I think it would be interesting to read the views of Torquay and Exeter fans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:11 pm

GOB wrote:

I had a message from a mod on exeweb, a bit upset that I had said that exeweb had become like pasoti. He also said that the deep throat incident had caused a stir with their mods too. The whole episode makes you wonder what's going on and who is who, whichever forum you use. It's bound to.

I think exeweb were concerned because I had raised a point saying porkus might be w mod on there now and people on there were raising concerns in case he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:

I had a message from a mod on exeweb, a bit upset that I had said that exeweb had become like pasoti. He also said that the deep throat incident had caused a stir with their mods too. The whole episode makes you wonder what's going on and who is who, whichever forum you use. It's bound to.

I think exeweb were concerned because I had raised a point saying porkus might be w mod on there now and people on there were raising concerns in case he was.

When Exeweb had it's refurb maybe it coincided with Nool buying Exeweb so he can have ultimate control lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:16 pm

Nothing would surprise me anymore, nothing!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:32 pm

It was stated on the DT thread that 2 admin people had walked because of the fall out. One is IJN. I asked who the other one was as I had missed any referance to them. I have not seen an answer. Can anyone tell me?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:39 pm

I have to say that to read them all wriggling now that they have been caught out is great fun. It is a bit more frustrating to know that no-one will pay the price for this; the clean-up has started, beginning with the removal of the thread to a less frequented area. If they can't see that behaving in that way is a complete disgrace and that all of those involved should have nothing more to do with Pasoti, ownership, moderation, nothing, then Pasoti deserves nothing but contempt.

IJN saying that he had a bad idea; when you make such a monumental mistake and you have built yourself up as a public figure, then you get lost, IJN. Webb as usual trying rallying cries; when he used them in the fight against relegation, I respected them, even if it was pretty unfair to constantly make calls on the fans. Here, he has used a rallying cry to try and suppress this whole sorry business. This cheapens him as a person and all that he has said.

The statement from Pasotimods, on a locked thread natch, is laughable, a lesson in false apologies, fake humility and spin. They apologise for 'any concerns that site members have'. Think about that for a second - it makes no sense! Also, the word 'concerns' implies that there has been no real misconduct, it's just that a few members are taking it too seriously. How about they try addressing the serious manipulation which has been going on, preferably by getting rid of a few characters for good.

The title of the 'apology' thread is 'moving forward'. When will people understand that when people behave seriously badly, there needs to be full disclosure and an honest and full discussion of the past before moving forward becomes possible. 'The mod team continues to evolve'? I presume this means literal evolution in the case of IJN, the oafish ape. The Pasotimods also want to 'maintain the reputation and high standards for which this site is known'. Eh? Pardon? Because for me the site is not known for high standards but is currently in the throes of a scandal which calls into question the fitness of all involved to be running a website, let alone to have some sway in a football club. Let's not forget that the DT account bid for a shirt, and IJN can whine all he wants about not tainting the shirt auctions; sorry IJN, but you tainted them all by yourself because of your addiction to manipulation and dishonesty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm

When nool gets sent down, think of all the REAL people he will meet in the Dartmoor prison showers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:48 pm

These issues over the days, weeks and months should be published and handed out at Trust kiosks on match days as well as any further 'outings'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It was stated on the DT thread that 2 admin people had walked because of the fall out. One is IJN. I asked who the other one was as I had missed any referance to them. I have not seen an answer. Can anyone tell me?

Daniel pasoti, who apparently is either Ian Newells son or daz, depends who you believe. Can't be daz because he already had a pasoti mod account so that would be really wrong having two accounts, and surely it can't be Ian Newells son because that would suggest a total stitch up where ijn wanted the deep throat row to erupt, and why would he do that? What's that you say? Lee Jameson asked the question like he didn't know the answer? And his good friend Newell fell on his sword out of the goodness of his heart? Yeah right because Newells always holding his hand up and admitting mistakes and wrongdoing lol!

It was all meant to come out mouldy. A bunch of very bad actors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next