Charlie Wood
pilgrim_pete
Tringreen
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
bangtidy

Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Well i gather someone is ready for a shafting.

Will all be revealed tonight? or will it be next week?

Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:35 pm

I'm a little confused at the minute. All this about Nool doing the decent thing and falling on his sword over this but wasn't he stopping being a mod anyway? And has anyone seen Daniel Pasoti post before? Like I say I'm a little confused and did fall for the associate director jolly jape. Although Pasoti isn't the only place that I've heard that particular rumour.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Pete1886 wrote:
I'm a little confused at the minute. All this about Nool doing the decent thing and falling on his sword over this but wasn't he stopping being a mod anyway? And has anyone seen Daniel Pasoti post before? Like I say I'm a little confused and did fall for the associate director jolly jape. Although Pasoti isn't the only place that I've heard that particular rumour.

That is true. He'd been telegraphing is departure as a mod for a while. I don't know how any credence has been given to the Pasoti fact that he did it because of his involvement in Throat-gate. In any case he was the instigator of the account against the best wishes of the other mods so must have been very happy with the Deep Throat posters until now when it's backfired.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:54 pm

I doubt Newell has given up his position- who would know? We've got to trust the pasotimods- the same ones who can't be honest about Windsor Boy and Deadly Lampshade, and had to concede when forced by pressure, about Deep Throat.
Back to top Go down
bangtidy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I doubt Newell has given up his position- who would know? We've got to trust the pasotimods- the same ones who can't be honest about Windsor Boy and Deadly Lampshade, and had to concede when forced by pressure, about Deep Throat.

So was it rumoured at the time it was Newell? hence why they let the cat out of the bag?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Bangtidy, welcome to ATD.

Would you kindly send me an email from the email address you used to register please?
Back to top Go down
bangtidy

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Bangtidy, welcome to ATD.

Would you kindly send me an email from the email address you used to register please?

Yes of course but i don't know your email address
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It was stated on the DT thread that 2 admin people had walked because of the fall out. One is IJN. I asked who the other one was as I had missed any referance to them. I have not seen an answer. Can anyone tell me?

Daniel pasoti, who apparently is either Ian Newells son or daz, depends who you believe. Can't be daz because he already had a pasoti mod account so that would be really wrong having two accounts, and surely it can't be Ian Newells son because that would suggest a total stitch up where ijn wanted the deep throat row to erupt, and why would he do that? What's that you say? Lee Jameson asked the question like he didn't know the answer? And his good friend Newell fell on his sword out of the goodness of his heart? Yeah right because Newells always holding his hand up and admitting mistakes and wrongdoing lol!

It was all meant to come out mouldy. A bunch of very bad actors.

I know Ian's son and he isn't called dan. It's highly highly unlikely it's him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:16 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Greenmarc has just posted on the Deep Throat pasoti thread and it seems it might be a mate of his who posted as Deep Throat-

"I will be having a beer tonight with someone who admits to messing up, deeply regrets it and admits that he will come clean when he can and take the stick that he deserves."

"All will become apparent very soon and I and many others will stand by our mate(s) and will not judge people on a mistake they have made."

That really sucks, coz I know Marc well, and I know who he's likely to be having a pint or two with tonight. Hope to hell I'm reading this wrong, coz if I'm not, the brown stuff really will hit the air conditioning; if it's the person I think, I sent him a text on Friday about what had gone on, and he flatly denied any involvement. I'm not going to name names, because I may be wrong - and I hope to God I am.

Same as you but I reckon the guy has integrity so if he says it wasn't him it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:34 pm

mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It was stated on the DT thread that 2 admin people had walked because of the fall out. One is IJN. I asked who the other one was as I had missed any referance to them. I have not seen an answer. Can anyone tell me?

Daniel pasoti, who apparently is either Ian Newells son or daz, depends who you believe. Can't be daz because he already had a pasoti mod account so that would be really wrong having two accounts, and surely it can't be Ian Newells son because that would suggest a total stitch up where ijn wanted the deep throat row to erupt, and why would he do that? What's that you say? Lee Jameson asked the question like he didn't know the answer? And his good friend Newell fell on his sword out of the goodness of his heart? Yeah right because Newells always holding his hand up and admitting mistakes and wrongdoing lol!

Someone called The Angel posted that Ian's son was called Daniel, hence the reason I said depending on who you believe. I have a feeling he is another Pasoti mod with 2 accounts, but that's just my gut feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:39 pm

One good thing about this, our figures are hitting the roof as is I expect pasoti's.

Welcome back Green Army! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:08 pm

Wasn't a dig Jock, just correcting some mis-information mate.

That's the problem with events like this, they cause people to see ghosts where there are none.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 am

mrrapson wrote:
Wasn't a dig Jock, just correcting some mis-information mate.

That's the problem with events like this, they cause people to see ghosts where there are none.

Yeh............ let's tidy it up and sweep it under the carpet. 'It's been done to death!' lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 am

Just to re iterate,Angel has got his facts wrong. IJN's son is not called Dan and rarely if ever posts on the internet.If Angel was a MOD then he or she would know his correct name.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:57 am

mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Leigh, don't spoil a good old ATD witch hunt with actual facts please... Go away! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:58 am

oddball wrote:
Just to re iterate,Angel has got his facts wrong. IJN's son is not called Dan and rarely if ever posts on the internet.If Angel was a MOD then he or she would know his correct name.
'
Not really connected but I do remember it being said on Exeweb that ' the reason I have so many posts on here is due to my son using my account'............ which one of the many ? lol!

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:06 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:
mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Leigh, don't spoil a good old ATD witch hunt with actual facts please... Go away! lol! Very Happy

Witch hunts ? A speciality of the farm.

The forum that always tells people not to break the rules and you won't get banned......... simple as ! Oh the multiple, complicit hypocrisy.

And still you can't or won't see it scratch

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:07 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:
mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

An ATD witch-hunt? Not much hunting needed really, since it's the pasoti Mods who've landed themselves so deeply in the brown and smelly stuff. I thinking all you'll find on here is a group of people who've been saying for some time that the Farm is riddled with deceit and self interest/self aggrandisement and now that it's been shown to be very much the case, a bit of long-overdue gloating is going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 am

Tringreen wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

Witch hunts ? A speciality of the farm.

The forum that always tells people not to break the rules qnd you won't get banned......... simple as ! Oh the multiple, complicit hypocrisy.

And still you can't or won't see it scratch

Like I said PP, Daniel Pasoti is either Newells son or Daz, depending on who you believe. Thank you for confirming it is Daz.

Pretty poor if that is the only thing you poodles can pick up on out of this whole Pasoti mess lol! Lies, deceit, multiple accounts, attacks on the Trust board etc. showing the place up for the hypocritical exclusive members club that it is, and that has been reported by posters on here for such a long time, and all you can say about it all is that I pointed out that 2 people had given 2 different names as to who Daniel Pasoti is.

Clutching at straws springs to mind.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 am

I'm hoping that Brent doesn't know, yet, what his generals are really like. If he does and is complicit to these behaviours, we're really up sh*t creek as a club.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 am

I think the confusion lies in that some call Daz, Newell's son (they aren't related)- its more linked to their similar attitudes and behaviours (pretending to Flounce etc) than an actual blood tie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:33 am

And then there was silence. You're not related to Lee Jameson are you PP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 am

Greenjock wrote:
And then there was silence. You're not related to Lee Jameson are you PP?

I shouldn't laugh but.....

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 am

We should have a sweep-stake on how long this will rumble on for. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot again and again and again and again. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 am

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
The idea that Daniel Pasoti is anything to do with Newell's son seems fanciful even if they share a first name. "Daniel Pasoti" is a name that was invented ages ago to troll a rumours site. I don't think it has anything to do with Tewell. There's no need to bring his kids into this.

Daniel Pasoti was a fictional player that someone posted in rumours that we were going to sign and I believe a newspaper picked it up and printed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Throat on pasoti   Deep Throat on pasoti - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deep Throat on pasoti
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next