+3
Charlie Wood
Sir Francis Drake
Mr President
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB Empty
PostSubject: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:31 pm

For any posters that are interested here is the list of attendees at the second GASB meeting.

Peter Ryan – PACSA

Warren Bowden – AFT

Andy Symons – Independent Supporter

Tim Chown – AFT

Jon Back – Independent Supporter

Alan Barry – Independent Supporter

Tony Hooper – Independent Supporter

Mike Gale – Senior Greens

Roger Harris – North Devon Greens

Paul Hobbs – PASC Plymouth Branch

John Petrie – Independent Supporter

Lee Jameson – PASALB

Virginia Pike - PASALB
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:59 pm

Can somebody please explain to me how this advisory board is any different to the Trust?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:01 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Can somebody please explain to me how this advisory board is any different to the Trust?

Yes, it's at the whim of any particular owner whilst the Trust is an organisation independent of the club. Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:14 pm

Perhaps Chris could clarify exactly how the two organisations are different in purpose? They both aim to provide a platform for supporters which enable them to communicate to the club about anything they care to discuss. I can't see the need for them both. It seems to me that the advisory board has been created solely to weaken the trust and seeing as Chris is ex-leader of the trust and a current member of it while also being involved in the advisory board then he is perfectly placed to explain how wrong my suspicions are.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Wasn't John Petrie at one time a prominent member of the Trust? Is he still?

If so, I think "The East Lothian question" has come to Home Park.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:22 pm

A leaked copy of the original pre publication statement is detailed below

Quote :
There was continuining waffle about whether the Gasboard sounds like someone a windy bot problem or whether the name should be Gasbored, with the group exploring their own navels and various variations of high level things and counting stuff, but with a constituency of people suggesting a three way with James Brent whilst smothering him advocados.

There was concern that the Gasboard was too much like a man date and that people might start talking if a unifying women or two didn't come along to make the tea and take minutes and such like. It was suggested that few ethnic minorities and a few lbgt so all groups can identify with the board. Man Date was suggested as the new name for the group.

The Prof said that a Higher Being (aka The President) was directing things since the first meeting and any suggestions that he was just listening to the voices in his head even though that was a legitimate thing to do seeing as it had been established at the first meeting that he was very vert very clever.

However it was clear to everyone present that if you use the word differentiation accountability clarity legitimacy engagement mechanisms democracy in sentence then you were indeed very very very clever.

Everyone agreed that the GasBoard should aspire to represent the mass of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland regardless of engagement marital status or civil partnership and this could be done by i) The President ii) The President iii) some combination of (i) and (ii).

Everyone also agreed with me consistently that we need to take the same view as me even it I'm pratmatic.

We should plan on moving to 'Chrisis mode' which has characterised the forming on the Gasboard over the past two months is is much more constructive than anything else thats been proposed. Watch this space. The role of the GAS Board will inevitably evolve over time according to my needs.

The Prof agreed to do the grilling at a barbecue for specific groups and the next Man Date. Two way dialogue will take place by one person speaking to another person as is traditional this could be done face to face or behind your back. Correspondence will not be entered in to.

All groups are invited to email the Prof (born 1957) at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and he will respond with a list of things on the menu. He will discuss any special dietary requirements directly.

Based on these more detailed requirements the Prof will send in a preliminary order to Makro ready for the next meeting at a venue you will have to guess.

Recommendations will be presented to the club and filed.

The Prof will then formulate the The Presidents recommendations for implementation.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:02 pm

Dougie wrote:

Quote :
There was continuining waffle about whether the Gasboard sounds like someone a windy bot problem or whether the name should be Gasbored, with the group exploring their own navels and various variations of high level things and counting stuff, but with a constituency of people suggesting a three way with James Brent whilst smothering him advocados.

There was concern that the Gasboard was too much like a man date and that people might start talking if a unifying women or two didn't come along to make the tea and take minutes and such like. It was suggested that few ethnic minorities and a few lbgt so all groups can identify with the board. Man Date was suggested as the new name for the group.

The Prof said that a Higher Being (aka The President) was directing things since the first meeting and any suggestions that he was just listening to the voices in his head even though that was a legitimate thing to do seeing as it had been established at the first meeting that he was very vert very clever.

However it was clear to everyone present that if you use the word differentiation accountability clarity legitimacy engagement mechanisms democracy in sentence then you were indeed very very very clever.

Everyone agreed that the GasBoard should aspire to represent the mass of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland regardless of engagement marital status or civil partnership and this could be done by i) The President ii) The President iii) some combination of (i) and (ii).

Everyone also agreed with me consistently that we need to take the same view as me even it I'm pratmatic.

We should plan on moving to 'Chrisis mode' which has characterised the forming on the Gasboard over the past two months is is much more constructive than anything else thats been proposed. Watch this space. The role of the GAS Board will inevitably evolve over time according to my needs.

The Prof agreed to do the grilling at a barbecue for specific groups and the next Man Date. Two way dialogue will take place by one person speaking to another person as is traditional this could be done face to face or behind your back. Correspondence will not be entered in to.

All groups are invited to email the Prof (born 1957) at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and he will respond with a list of things on the menu. He will discuss any special dietary requirements directly.

Based on these more detailed requirements the Prof will send in a preliminary order to Makro ready for the next meeting at a venue you will have to guess.

The Prof will then formulate the The Presidents recommendations for implementation.

All that's needed is a Cuban cigar lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Dougie wrote:

Quote :

lol! lol! lol! sounds almost like real life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress 2/4/12 - GASB
Page 1 of 1