The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up Empty
PostSubject: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:54 am

Hi all

Please see link below for latest update.

Chris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Gawd......... the club is acting like a charity case even before we hit the Blue Square.

Last edited by Tringreen on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Greenman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Gawd......... the club is acting like a charity case even before we hit the Blue Sqaure.

What do you mean by "we"?

You don't go to games, you moan about the club non-stop, you haven't got a good word to say about anything relating to Argyle and you take the piss out of fans who attend games.

He makes a valid point Tringy.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Greenman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Gawd......... the club is acting like a charity case even before we hit the Blue Sqaure.

You don't go to games, you moan about the club non-stop, you haven't got a good word to say about anything relating to Argyle and you take the piss out of fans who attend games.

jocolor I'm not an Aviva dear boy. With few exceptions, the dimwits have taken over the asylum. Enjoy the ride to Ebbsfleet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Tring, none of us are happy with the state of our club, but I will always support Argyle as long as there is an Argyle to support and I have breath in my body. Doesn't mean I am an Aviva.

I agree with a lot of what you post and probably disagree with equal amounts of it if I am truthful.

Just because some of us are 'Argyle til we die' doesn't follow that we are 'village' as you quaintly put it on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:06 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Tring, none of us are happy with the state of our club, but I will always support Argyle as long as there is an Argyle to support and I have breath in my body. Doesn't mean I am an Aviva.

I agree with a lot of what you post and probably disagree with equal amounts of it if I am truthful.

Just because some of us are 'Argyle til we die' doesn't follow that we are 'village' as you quaintly put it on occasion.

Ha ! Ha ! I guess the lest few years and polarisation of viewpoints, with associated bannings and unpleasantness ,has made me disinterested in the matchday experience, unless it is right on my doorstep ie Watford /Luton.
I can assure you that I've been there and got the T shirt as boy and man. Been there at all the major occasions and many dark places following the club since 1959. The last five or six seasons have sickened me to the core and the goons currently promoting themselves as superfans and saviours , have been and continue to be , part of the problem imo.
I simply can't identify with them and their thinking.

You are not an Aviva and neither are many others. If I was living in the area for the last 40 years I'd be as hooked as Greenskin for example. Our views on the club and its fans are about as close as you can get. The difference is he's local and still has the addiction. I've lived away and don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Greenman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tring might sound like a broken record sometimes, along with freathy, but have you ever considered that it's because they're so pissed off at what has happened to argyle?

I've clocked up nearly 30 years of support which has featured good times and bad, but nothing of the magnitude that we are now experiencing. Allied to the fact that neither believe that James Brent is going to turn things around, its enough to drive you mental. Seeing the cock up that has been the gas board meetings, the news that Brent wants idiots to clean up the stadium and surrounding areas rather than pay someone a wage to do it like every other businessman does unless you consider a pasty and entrance to an argyle ladies match as payment!

Oh and of course the fantastic news about signing Steve Fletcher to save our season. This might get you all moist, but I'm pretty sure that tring won't be too bothered if he's not given a seat on the open topped bus parade if we somehow manage to stay up under Fletchers management.

You and the rest of the crew might be puckering up ready to kiss James Brents ass if by a miracle two teams are worse than us in the bottom tier of English football, but not everyone thinks Rick o shay is hilarious and considers being the 3rd worst team in England as such an achievement.

Anyway mind you wear gloves when picking litter, there's some real shit at home park at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:58 pm

Fool in the Pool.

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Greenman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Greenman wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Tring might sound like a broken record sometimes, along with freathy, but have you ever considered that it's because they're so pissed off at what has happened to argyle?

I've clocked up nearly 30 years of support which has featured good times and bad, but nothing of the magnitude that we are now experiencing. Allied to the fact that neither believe that James Brent is going to turn things around, its enough to drive you mental. Seeing the cock up that has been the gas board meetings, the news that Brent wants idiots to clean up the stadium and surrounding areas rather than pay someone a wage to do it like every other businessman does unless you consider a pasty and entrance to an argyle ladies match as payment!

Oh and of course the fantastic news about signing Steve Fletcher to save our season. This might get you all moist, but I'm pretty sure that tring won't be too bothered if he's not given a seat on the open topped bus parade if we somehow manage to stay up under Fletchers management.

You and the rest of the crew might be puckering up ready to kiss James Brents ass if by a miracle two teams are worse than us in the bottom tier of English football, but not everyone thinks Rick o shay is hilarious and considers being the 3rd worst team in England as such an achievement.

Anyway mind you wear gloves when picking litter, there's some real shit at home park at the moment.

Ahh the usual assumption and pigeonhole on Pasoti Talk Democratic. You, like the Fool in the Pool, wrongly assume that just because I support the team I am happy with how the club is run, I'm not but it's early days for Brent.

My point is that the Fool in the Pool criticises everything about PAFC.

It's the Med.............. jocolor

Give up on the catchphrases matey. You're outclassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:08 pm

Maybe the fool in the pool is more pissed off than others after supporting argyle so long? He still doesn't want the seat next to you on the bus or watching Rick o shay. And as for cleaning up aviva shit. I think I can safely answer for tring when I say he would probably stick hot needles in his gonads than do that for a free ticket to a woman's football match
which is probably free anyway.

No I bet we've all got it totally wrong about you and you're not nools mate, don't agree with the president's sudden u-turn from being a working class hero to suddenly developing a taste for caviar in the directors box and discussing tax avoidance schemes.

And I'll bet you hate the fanfests, and haven't got a Rick o shay t-shirt and cd.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Maybe the fool in the pool is more pissed off than others after supporting argyle so long? He still doesn't want the seat next to you on the bus or watching Rick o shay. And as for cleaning up aviva shit. I think I can safely answer for tring when I say he would probably stick hot needles in his gonads than do that for a free ticket to a woman's football match
which is probably free anyway.

No I bet we've all got it totally wrong about you and you're not nools mate, don't agree with the president's sudden u-turn from being a working class hero to suddenly developing a taste for caviar in the directors box and discussing tax avoidance schemes.

And I'll bet you hate the fanfests, and haven't got a Rick o shay t-shirt and cd.

I bet he has. He does remind me of someone from the past, who used to get very cross with my predictions. Disappointing that he feels he has to hide. 'Come out' dear boy.
I'm Andrew Brooks from Tring and Larnaca ........... and you are ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:42 pm

I don't think that Greenman likes ATD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:44 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I don't think that Greenman likes ATD

I for one am gutted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 3:24 pm

We really do need a Junior section lol!

I think there's about 15,000 past and potential fans that would agree with Tring and God help the club if those potentials are ever forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up   Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress - Gasb / Home Park Clean-Up
Page 1 of 1