Grovehill
shonbo
Tgwu
Mr President
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 Empty
PostSubject: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Chris. Grovehill has been banned from Pasoti for sending threatening messages to you, since changed to sending vile threats by e-mail. Grovehill denies sending these messages/e-mails and says he received a threatening message from an account named Mr President.

I couldn't give a toss about Forza Verde or big flags, but I do like to know who I can trust. Would you be able to clear this up please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Bloody hell Chris! Not another bloody committee!

Not required, waste of resources. Can tell you are a union man. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Cerbera wrote:

WAS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 pm

How come ATD are not invited to this party? I would gladly vote for her, but the invitation only seems to extend to Pasoti once again. A bit like with the Sue Pollard fan of the year voting. It must be because Pasoti is such a fine upstanding website:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:52 pm

question - will FV1886 have GAS bored representation i mean why the hell not.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

WAS

Nah, it's like being an alcoholic. You are always one even if you only drink Coke. Laughing
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Greenjock, the answer to your question is obvious with just one look at your avatar, she can't hold a candle to you, my gosh, you're a fine looking woman. cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

shonbo wrote:
Greenjock, the answer to your question is obvious with just one look at your avatar, she can't hold a candle to you, my gosh, you're a fine looking woman. cyclops

Why thank you blush. I had my hair done specially for the occasion. Is it too late for me to enter do you think?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Will this new committee have an "Interim Steering Committee"

You've gota have an ISC!

And a Contingency Plan.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Grovehill wrote:

You've gota have an ISC!

And a Contingency Plan.

And drink coca cola lol!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

You've gota have an ISC!

And a Contingency Plan.

And drink coca cola lol!

Will Pepsi do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Greenjock wrote:
How come ATD are not invited to this party? I would gladly vote for her, but the invitation only seems to extend to Pasoti once again. A bit like with the Sue Pollard fan of the year voting. It must be because Pasoti is such a fine upstanding website:

Nice to see Chris backing a member of staff in her endeavours. Not sure what the CWU's policy on sexual equality would make of it though.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:46 pm

Grovehill wrote:

You've gota have an ISC!

And a Contingency Plan.

And a secret multi user user account
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:00 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Nice to see Chris backing a member of staff in her endeavours. Not sure what the CWU's policy on sexual equality would make of it though.

Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but I always believed beauty competitions should be based on, er, well, how beautiful you are? As opposed to how many votes you can scrape by initiatives like this?

It's a farce when Alana has 82 friends, oops, sorry, votes. While Vicky, who for me is a prettier version of Gwyneth Paltrow, only has one! A travesty!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Don't go there! We'll be seeing EL Pres in his swimwear if we're not careful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886   Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886 Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress - GASB / FV1886
Page 1 of 1