katman
Chemical Ali
Dougie
Mr President
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB Empty
PostSubject: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:54 am

Hi All

Please see link below for latest details

Chris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Is it just me? The link has apparently expired.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:54 pm

Same for me

Try this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanks Dougie.

Merv P.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Is he dancing to the YMCA?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:22 pm

I think he's auctioning off one of Newells shirts Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:04 pm

It would be better if he just resigned and wondered off into the sunset never to be seen or heard of again!

What did you do in the war? - "I abused a fans forum!"
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Never mind the GAS board...60p for a first class stamp!! F***ing disgraceful! He should be ashamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:50 pm

And take a look at this.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Miles Bidgood
Post subject: Re: Next Meeting 31/3/12Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Well Chris with my Union backround and any potential election hustings that may take place I believe I will certainly be at a disadvantage as will others that may have aspirations of putting something back in:
Those involved in meeting one (15 I believe) have a great advantage........Im beginning to believe they were hand picked.

So in effect the only notice that was given was an internet link .........I don't believe that this is in itself particularly democratic........I mean....... I'm sure if the post office said that only employees with internet access could apply for annual leave because it had to be done via e mail you wouldn't be very impressed would you....in fact I would hope that you would deal with it industrially. Would it not have been prudent to use such media as posters in the ground, leaflets, a programme note, local news and not least had the meeting mentioned during local BBC coverages of matches which I'm sure must have been an option surely we have a contact that loves the club.........oh sorry one place taken (not that I'm opposed) just a question ?????

And how did this first meeeting that only 15 people could attend become the steering committee, what happened to those that couldn't gain access...... not good, not open, not transparent and certainly not fair.

I do not want to get involved particularly in any political wrangle but I would say and I'm not just talking about myself here that certain people or groups are being left out by design.

Chris its wrong mate

And this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Miles Bidgood
Post subject: Please Keep On Main Board GAS Board Meeting ConcernsPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:32 pm

Please Please Please Do Not Move This Post It Is Intended To Advise and Be Fair

For all of you that have not followed the formation of this Steering Committee I wish you to be aware that a small number of people have been chosen to attend via a link on here in the first instant and a few added I don't know how. I personally am not at all happy and I think we should all know what is taking place as many of you have probably not even looked at the message board [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I completely accept that numbers are an issue and a constructive meeting can not take place with too many bodies, however I believe that any Steering Committee should be formed of people who have shown an interest on serving on such a board, I for one would be interested as I expect will others. If members of the Steering Committee are indeed standing for positions in any forthcoming election they clearly have a head start and advantage over someone looking in from the outside.
Your Thoughts

Isn't it sad when you have to beg to keep such an important post on the forum! Obviously we're not the only ones that sniff a few rats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Despite the begging, the above post is wooooshed to another time and place. Anyone surprised?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 pm

What a farce!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 pm

I agree Yea Man. An absolute farce in all respects with obfuscation worthy of Cameron, Clegg and co. from those involved in this ill-conceived venture.

Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:37 pm

I had to google 'obfuscation' & having done so will use it throughout the coming week...

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Ok, I've been working late, so I've probably missed something here, hopefully someone more clued up than me can fill me in:

Steering Committee? Since when was there a steering committee? I thought these meetings were open to anyone who felt they had something to contribute? I guess that, since I went to the original meeting and am planning on going to the meeting tomorrow, I must be part of this 'Steering Committee'? Should potential candidates be involved in a steering committee that will decide on the composition of the Board and the mechanics of the elections?

And if I am part of this 'Steering Committee' when will whoever decided that there was to be a Steering Committee actually show a bit of courtesy and actually ask if I want to be involved. I only attended because I wanted to share my thoughts and listen to the views of others. Presumptious to assume that just because we were at the first meeting we automatically want to be on some unelected committee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Where's gorgeous George these days?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Is the prez doing the hokie cokie on the banner? affraid

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Nick wrote:
I agree Yea Man. An absolute farce in all respects with obfuscation worthy of Cameron, Clegg and co. from those involved in this ill-conceived venture.

No, much more Blair, Mandy and Campbell like.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:11 am

When will everyone realise that this is a private party. It's all about high profile fans and a low profile club.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 pm

As soon as anyone talks about:

forming a committee or an Interim Steering Committee, or

stakeholders, or

elections to committees etc.

I know that absolutely nothing will be achieved- or that whatever is achieved will be the opposite of what everyone (apart from the ISC) wants.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB   Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress 30/3/12 - GASB
Page 1 of 1