Nick
Czarcasm
Tringreen
swampy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

President's progress Empty
PostSubject: Bean head's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Here's the latest progress report from the prez

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Well, another rivetting read this morning. We want volunteers to tidy the ground, we had an already talented but inexperienced squad, we have a CEO appointed since admin, the fellow from the Uni is going to help The pres set up the Gasboard and we are staying up. Another example of how the Pres and C Webb are one and the same. Posted by The Pres and signed off by Chris.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:40 pm

swampy wrote:
Well, another rivetting read this morning. We want volunteers to tidy the ground, we had an already talented but inexperienced squad, we have a CEO appointed since admin, the fellow from the Uni is going to help The pres set up the Gasboard and we are staying up. Another example of how the Pres and C Webb are one and the same. Posted by The Pres and signed off by Chris.

Beaten by a minute, feel free to amalgamate with the earlier thread.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Inspiring innit Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Very inspiring, it has really sparked interest amongst the Pasoti fraternity with a 100 views and not a single comment as yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Merged by me!

I'm a bloody computer programmer now!

Cool! afro
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Merged by me!

I'm a bloody computer programmer now!

Cool! afro

You're the man ! A new generation of ArgyleTalk leaders, keeping the truth alive I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:57 pm

21 minutes later and Suffolk Green has finally piped up finding some positives somewhere, he or she doesn't list them perhaps there are too many to list?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Volunteers to tidy up the ground?

FFS, we're even practicing how to behave like a proper non-league club already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Having just returned from the dentist I can now say that having a tooth pulled is indeed less painful then reading this propaganda tripe!

Volunteers required to work on hotel development!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 pm

I agree carky and Gob. The excellent Trust initiative can be put down possibly to the Trust offering a very welcome NEW service that doesn't replace existing jobs.
This sort of thing does replace what used to be paid, and is admitted as much by the club in that statement, and is the start of Argyle's Big Society that has been on the cards since Ridsdale rolled into town.

That sort of volunteering just leaves yet another poor young 'erbert to be continually demonised on the dole. Pay someone.... the owner is a multi millionaire.
Throughout the admin process we have been lectured to how economically important the club is to the region, well it's paid posts the area requires , not more volunteer opportunities... there's plenty of those out there. Plenty of work, but nobody prepared to pay for it.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Camerons Big Society or BS as we call it.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Bogsider wrote:

We're all in this together Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Bogsider wrote:

Bog Society, shurely?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:04 pm

And we are all equal................. only some of us are more equal than others pig Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Unsurprisingly as it has not been universally well received El Presidente and his side kick are bleating on Twatter about it. No comments from them on Pasoti but they just use their twatter feed on the Pasoti home page to have a pop. Either retire from Pasoti posting which should include using the twatter feed or post on the main board fellas. It does not look good having a pop at other Argyle fans cos they have a different view of things.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 pm

swampy wrote:
Unsurprisingly as it has not been universally well received El Presidente and his side kick are bleating on Twatter about it. No comments from them on Pasoti but they just use their twatter feed on the Pasoti home page to have a pop. Either retire from Pasoti posting which should include using the twatter feed or post on the main board fellas. It does not look good having a pop at other Argyle fans cos they have a different view of things.

Gawd ! Childlike................. Love me or all my toys are coming out ! bounce
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Can we please have a volunteer from the management to put his boots on and play for the team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:09 pm

This whole thing just makes us look even more tinpot and non league than ever before!

But still, we have some new flags so all is fine
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Why would brent to pay someone to clean up when mugs will do it for free? And I thought the president was a Union man.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Just a suggestion instead of raising money for giant flags for the lyndhurst why not raise money for large covers for the old mayflower standing area's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:18 pm

125+1 wrote:
Just a suggestion instead of raising money for giant flags for the lyndhurst why not raise money for large covers for the old mayflower standing area's

With pictures of people on them so it looks like there is a crowd there. And the speakers could pump out crowd noise in the Mayflower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Have you been chatting to the President Knecht? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Well if they want to lower the ammount of litter produced then stop making these pointless and ridiculous songsheets for the choir!

They only get ripped up into confetti to throw as the players come on the pitch anyway, well they would if a great big stupid flag wasn't overhead stopping people seeing the team come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:59 pm

I've already put on my tin hat as I have a feeling there might be some flak flying.

I read the report and ok it is hardly earthshatteringly interesting but there again in the interests of fairness not all pronouncements from the hallowed ground is going to be is it. The one thing that people seem to have picked up on is the volunteer shampooing of the area by the faithful. There is a reason this sort of thing is done usually in Estates in Cities that are run down. It is a volunteer thing which has an object of trying to instill pride in a place and to get the populous to "own" an interest. If I clean it then I won't take kindly to others mucking it up again sort of thing. Bringing people together etc etc. Councils try this all the time and it is less cost saving and more to be seen to do something positive and which they can point to. Now what isn't going to happen is that 50 volunteers suddenly turn up who would not be at a match on a Saturday so that is where it falls away from the usual reason to have it. But, it doesn't do any harm either so I doubt it is anything like a Master trying to use his serfs for free.

What exactly is worth rubbishing in this report or update? Is it the content or is it the man making the statement? I can't see anything particularly controvercial in it personally even if it isn't interesting and announcing something big and grand. I don't like the bloke much and don't think he is President material for peace time but I'm not going to pour scorn on everything the man says just because of who he is. Even idiots sometimes have good ideas given the laws of averages and sometimes they say stuff that isn't too terrible. I read this report and think it is very small on content and about little of substance then move on and await the next news bulletin which might have something in it to get me either encouraged or hot under the collar that is worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's progress   President's progress Empty

Back to top Go down

President's progress
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next