Chemical Ali
Tringreen
Mr President
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Presidents Progress Empty
PostSubject: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi All

Just knocked up a Presidents Progress for the OS. Will be up in a bit. Thought I'd stick it on ATD as well as Pasoti for consistency.

Like with pasoti, I will use my account to post official updates and not to enter debate etc. As with pasoti anyone who has a question etc is welcome to PM or email me.

It may also be better for consistency if my username is changed to Mr President or President. Just so it is clear that I am not posting in a personal capacity.

Just for further information, for some reason my work IP cannot log into ATD (says I am banned) I have emailed the mods with this but had nothing back yet.

Chris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Chris, I replied to your email.

As far as we can tell, there is no reason why your work IP should be banned. If you would like to email/pm me the IP address, I will look into it further and if there is a problem at this end, will sort it.

As an aside, good to see you back on ATD. Thank you for taking the time to post here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Changed by me as per Chris' request.

And welcome back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Mr President lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Nice one Chris, good to see your radio career hasn't gone to your head Razz Signed up for two more games already. Glad you're including atd again and if the presidents progress has nothing of interest for me I'll refrain from commenting from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Bloody hell.... more come-backs than Frank Sinatra. But, like Frank, good to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Thanks Chris, enjoyed the commentary on saturday... definatley helped by the result mind!

Good luck for the next two games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Comedy Gold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Thanks Chris, enjoyed the commentary on Saturday although it may have been helped by 4 goals and a couple of pints of nice cold Thatchers.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Hello Chris, welcome back and I also enjoyed your co-commentary role on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Thanks guys, posting on the mobile so hopefully it works...update should be up tomorrow morning on the OS.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:59 am

I don't want to spoil the party Mr. President, but...

Why the change of heart? ...or mind?
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:45 am

Rickler wrote:
I don't want to spoil the party Mr. President, but...

Why the change of heart? ...or mind?

No change of heart or mind. Simply that the format of posting official updates onto pasoti, giving my email address for any questions and not getting drawn into any pettiness is working well so I couldn't see why it wouldn't and shouldn't apply equally to ATD.
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 am

Hope this doesn't upset a certain person on the other site.
We're all weirdos and freaks on here don't forget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:50 am

katman wrote:
Hope this doesn't upset a certain person on the other site.
We're all weirdos and freaks on here don't forget

No mate, peace has reigned for over a week now, and long may it continue Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:59 am

There is no reason why Chris shouldn't post here at all, pbay and atd are much nicer places without all the BS flying around, long may it continue.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:58 am

Here's the latest:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone going??

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Well, there's a coup for these boards... hadn't realised Barack Hussein Obama was a fan of your club... Mr fuckin' President indeed!! my god what a fuckin oaf you have there affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Well, there's a coup for these boards... hadn't realised Barack Hussein Obama was a fan of your club... Mr fuckin' President indeed!! my god what a fuckin oaf you have there affraid

We really don't need you stirring the shit, just when we are making progress and Chris has started posting on here again, so the only fuckin oaf as you put it is you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:

The only oaf on here is you, kindly f*ck off
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:

We really don't need you stirring the shit, just when we are making progress and Chris has started posting on here again, so the only fuckin oaf as you put it is you.

as The Red Star states, comedy gold lol! Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:23 pm

monti wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:

The only oaf on here is you, kindly f*ck off

when is it his birthday... I'll hire a Marilyn Monroe look-a-like, and get her to sing happy birthday Mr President... happy birthday to you Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Old Timer

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Do we have a representative from this site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 pm

JonB wrote:
Here's the latest:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anyone going??

Jon

Yep, I've messaged Chris and had a very prompt reply, so I'm going along; quite what I expect from it is up in the air at the moment, but i've had enough people asking if I'm standing that I think I ought to show willing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:48 pm

If the President can make a come back then so can I ! lol!

Good on you Andy, I'm pleased you are taking the opportunity.

BTW I can't reply to pm's yet but it shouldn't take long to build up enough posts lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Presidents Progress   Presidents Progress Empty

Back to top Go down

Presidents Progress
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next