Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.

Go down 
+8
Freathy
Czarcasm
sufferedsince 68
Rickler
Greenskin
Tgwu
Grovehill
Earwegoagain
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Grovehill

Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:45 am

Why would we want them back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 9:54 am

Grovehill wrote:
Why  would we want them back?

Agreed, The only one i wouldn't mind seeing back here if possible is Fornah, certainly not any of the defence or that joke wing back.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 3:04 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Because he is a free agent
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 7:24 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

In other words, his current Club have dumped him.

Finishing the season as Reserve CB for a team with the third worst defensive record in the League is hardly a brilliant CV.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 10:14 pm

These former greens are released again.

Former Argyle player Oscar Threlkeld has been released by Salford City. Alan Judge (Ipswich), Joel Grant (Swindon), Paris Cowan-Hall (Colchester).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptySun May 16, 2021 10:50 pm

Tgwu wrote:
These former greens are released again.

Former Argyle player Oscar Threlkeld has been released by Salford City.  Alan Judge (Ipswich), Joel Grant (Swindon), Paris Cowan-Hall (Colchester).

Which one will be at Torquay come next season i wonder
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2021 12:55 pm

BySam FrostBristol Rovers reporter

11:37, 18 MAY 2021

Cambridge United have tabled a contract offer to in-demand star striker Paul Mullin, amid interest from Bristol Rovers and Plymouth Argyle.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 7:51 pm

Callum McFadzean released by Sunderland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 8:14 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Callum McFadzean released by Sunderland

After the way he dicked us about and for that long he isnt someone id want back here and nor should Ryan for that matter.

Remi Matthews however i would like to see back here.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 10:21 pm

Given Lowe's record of preferring players he's known before, I wouldn't be surprised if he made him an offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2021 10:33 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Given Lowe's record of preferring players he's known before, I wouldn't be surprised if he made him an offer.

I dont think he will in this case as i cant see callum suddenly wanting to move near to Plymouth or commute when he cited that as the reason he took several months to decided not to sign a contract here after all along with his new baby.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 8:58 am

Grovehill wrote:

Grovey, you make it sound like no manager ever - apart from Scouse Ry - signs players he knows well and has worked with before. scratch
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 11:16 am

"Souse Ry" just seems to do it more than the others.

It's not like Brian Clough signing John McGovern for every Club he managed and (usually) they won promotions, Chamionships and European Cups together. Scouse Ry isn't signing great players (already got rid of Aimson Moore Ruddy and Telford for example) just lower League journeymen

More like Paul Sturrock signing Blair and Pulis signing Anthony.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 11:28 am

Grovehill wrote:

It's not like Brian Clough signing John McGovern for every Club he managed and (usually) they won promotions, Chamionships and European Cups together. Scouse Ry isn't signing great players (already got rid of Aimson and Telford for example)

they all do it even neil warnock how many times did he signed dean kiely for example?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 11:40 am

But is RL signing some players just so they can make up a car load to travel down from the North West together?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 12:10 pm

Grovehill wrote:
But is RL signing some players just so they can make up a car load to travel down from the North West together?

no one does its just your warped mind.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 5:08 pm

Grovehill wrote:

It's not like Brian Clough signing John McGovern for every Club he managed and (usually) they won promotions, Chamionships and European Cups together. Scouse Ry isn't signing great players (already got rid of Aimson Moore Ruddy and Telford for example)  just lower League journeymen

..and before he released them, you claimed he never would. He was just building a side with his mates in it. Well, he proved you wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 6:15 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

In other words, his current Club have dumped him.

Finishing the season as Reserve CB for a team with the third worst defensive record in the League is hardly a brilliant CV.

Manchester City have dumped several players, I’d take them all
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 6:32 pm

Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

It's not like Brian Clough signing John McGovern for every Club he managed and (usually) they won promotions, Chamionships and European Cups together. Scouse Ry isn't signing great players (already got rid of Aimson Moore Ruddy and Telford for example)  just lower League journeymen

..and before he released them, you claimed he never would.  He was just building a side with his mates in it.  Well, he proved you wrong.

Can you show us where I made such a claim? Or is it something that only happened in your own little world?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 7:21 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

..and before he released them, you claimed he never would.  He was just building a side with his mates in it.  Well, he proved you wrong.

Can you show us where I made such a claim? Or is it something that only happened in your own little world?

I don't think you should be talking about "own little worlds". Yours is in outer space.

I think everyone who reads this site regularly, knows to what I am referring - that you claimed Lowe was building a team of his mates. The fact you now claim you don't seem to remember, says more about you than anything.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 7:50 pm

Rickler, either show us where I made the claim that he was building a team of his mates and that he would never release them, or shut the feck up.

Or even better-make a football related comment rather than endlessly insulting people.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2021 11:00 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Rickler, either show us where I made the claim that he was building a team of his mates and that he would never release them, or shut the feck up.

Or even better-make a football related comment rather than endlessly insulting people.

If you think I am going to search through your endless drivel to find a quote for you, then you're a bigger fool than even I think you are.

Posters on this site know what you have said, even if you don't.
It's simple... If Lowe was building a team made up of his mates, then he wouldn't be releasing them would he? The two actions are contradictory!

... and you have said several times he is building a team of 'mates' - surely you are not going to deny that?

As for making a football related comment. It was.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 3:42 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Let it go Grovey it's just like Dicklers claims that I'm a Hallett hater, he can't show anywhere where I have said that but it's a fact in his own mind, the guy is a feckin loon.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 5:17 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

Let it go Grovey it's just like Dicklers claims that I'm a Hallett hater, he can't show anywhere where I have said that but it's a fact in his own mind, the guy is a feckin loon.

You never have a good word to say about Hallett, and are totally negative, so what conclusion does a normal person draw?

Grovey and Earwig, two little peas in a pod.   Mouthy, stupid, ignorant, and never going to say boo in real life to the people they criticize.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 27, 2021 6:23 pm

Some people just remind me of a couple of old sayings.

"There's a village somewhere missing it's idiot"

"For some people, a battle of wits is unarmed combat"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.   Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next