Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14489
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 8:32 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

......as does every normal human in the UK this morning. Truly despicable. They'll hang this bastard make no mistake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol good ole boris.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8219
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 9:57 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Johnson wont have had a restful night. Having been overnight brutally exposed by the Tory 1922 group after telling them vaccine roll out was the result of "greed and capitalism" (and then telling them to forget he said that) he today has to face the Liason Commitee over his handling of the Pandemic

After being ripped to shreads the last time he appeared and likely with Yvette Cooper exposing him again and again he wont be looking forward to it make no mistake...every lie will be recorded

Popcorn is locked and loaded

Where do you even start with that shite? Our very own greedy capitalist condemning greed and capitalism? Lol. As for his lies they will be sooooo easy to dodge because for every lie he tells you and your swivel eyed lunatic Remainer mates will tell ten lies about him providing him with untold get out of jail free cards, not that he's going to jail because of Parlimentary Privelage.
To cap it all I see that you are still persisting with the lie about how many people have died of Covid despite being called out about it many times including yesterday. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 532
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 10:17 am

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

......as does every normal human in the UK this morning. Truly despicable. They'll hang this bastard make no mistake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol good ole boris.


The BBC were jizzing with excitement over this, this morning. Another non-story taken completely out of context and used a a tool to bash the government. The BBC really are a vile bunch.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14489
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 12:05 pm

POI wrote:
Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

......as does every normal human in the UK this morning. Truly despicable. They'll hang this bastard make no mistake

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol good ole boris.


The BBC were jizzing with excitement over this, this morning. Another non-story taken completely out of context and used a a tool to bash the government. The BBC really are a vile bunch.

it was clearly a joke. We may aswell enjoy them now before they get outlawed by the woke nazis.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2590
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 60

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:43 pm

Capitalism and greed provided the vaccines, socialism may have delivered some home made jam but nothing else.

Massive U turn in Germany, cases rise but it was a mistake to impose a harsher lockdown over Easter so their not going to do it now.

Radio 4 this morning interview with a German journalist who had just returned from Majorca (which is legal for Germans) Spain required test before entry, arriving back at Germany no testing, no quarantine, what Harve will make of Germany not locking down airports is anybody's guess.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 6789
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 104
Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 4:14 pm

So far today the roaster has ignored every single question and gone off at a pre prepared tangent at PMQ's and so far in Liaison Committee repeated time after time likewise

How the hell did this odious liar ever get where he is. Mind boggling
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8219
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:23 pm

So far today Harve has ignored every single question...........
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Posts : 6509
Join date : 2014-03-30

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:30 pm

Keep up the good work Prime Minister, a Knighthood looks inevitable queen
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14489
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
So far today Harve has ignored every single question...........

probably has us all on mute so his wrong pov's cant be debated baxck like blaming boris for all the deaths.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury



Posts : 865
Join date : 2013-08-23

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:18 pm

Had my first jab today, the AZ at Glenside Surgery in Plympton.
An unbelievably slick process. Less than three minutes from walking in to walking out again.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Posts : 367
Join date : 2015-11-02
Location : The happy Isles where nobody grows old

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 7:00 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The figures that the news put out is wrong. You could have a positive test and within 28 days get hit by a bus and killed and it will be put down as a Covid death.

That has been mentioned many times before but tends to be overlooked by those determined to paint a bleaker picture. In the meantime a Mr Afzal Khan the Labour MP for Manchester Gorton, mentioned on 'today's lunchtime news' that the figure stands at "more than 126,000" a total that Harve seems determined to ignore.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 12145
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 8:22 pm

Well done My Lord, can't wait for mine.

_______________________________________
Leftist, woke, lol.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13028
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:22 pm

A remainer speaking from the heart....

'BBC news presenters like to pretend that they are impartial – except when it comes to distinguishing between good and evil. They have no choice. That’s the test that the great Lord Reith set a century ago and, by and large, it applies today. But it’s not easy.

I failed in the eyes of many listeners when I was presenting the Today programme in the long run-up to the EU referendum in 2016. They accused me of being so biased in favour of Brexit that I never gave the Remainers a fair chance to state their case. They were right about me being biased – but wrong about where my bias lay.

I was so determined not to show my true colours that I might just possibly have given Remainers a slightly rougher ride than they deserved when I interviewed them. In the highly charged atmosphere of the most bitterly fought referendum in this nation’s history, that was more than enough to condemn me in the eyes of Remainers.

The fact is, I was one of them: A Remainer through and through.

But this week it’s hard for an old Remainer like me, waiting to have his second jab, not to muse on his referendum vote back in 2016 and wonder whether he might have voted differently if he’d known then what he knows now.

It is a loss of faith that would never have occurred to my younger self.

I’d been a pro-European ever since we signed up to the EEC in 1973. How could any idealistic young man, born even as German bombs were falling on his home city, fail to be moved by the grand notion of a united Europe?

I’ll admit that my faith was shaken more than once in the decades that followed but never enough to join the ranks of the Brexiteers.

Europe was, by a mile, our biggest trading partner and therefore crucial to our future prosperity. And, yes, I might have had growing misgivings about the Brussels dream of an ‘ever closer union’ but surely that was a small price to pay for peace on a continent racked by war for centuries.

So it was that I went to bed as the referendum polling stations were closing on June 23, 2016, confident that I’d be downing a glass of bubbly with my Today colleagues after the results came in the following morning. Instead the newsroom resembled a wake after the death of a loved one. The mourning was led by the big bosses.

In the five years since there have been many occasions on which I’ve been able to say: Told you so! But the fiasco of repeated failures to strike a decent deal pale in to insignificance compared with what is happening as I write. It is not being melodramatic to claim that lives are at stake.

Vaccination against Covid saves lives. Denial of the vaccine kills people. It’s one thing for the bureaucrats of Brussels or Whitehall to squabble over the finer details of how the Northern Ireland border might (or might not) operate. It’s something else again for the EU – led by the risible figure of Ursula von der Leyen – to threaten a vaccine war with the United Kingdom.

It is a threat that seems to have little justification other than to distract attention from the EU’s own pathetic failure to procure the jabs that are needed for the EU’s own citizens and deliver them speedily to those most at risk.

It is both shameful and devious to try to blame Britain for having succeeded so magnificently where the EU has failed. Boris Johnson, who looked so careworn when he appeared before the media this week – as well he might – must be thanking his lucky stars for President von der Leyen’s performance.

It’s like a boxer who’s been on the ropes for most of the bout watching his opponent punch himself on the nose.

Brussels must have had high hopes of a morale-boosting performance from the respected politician and MEP Philippe Lamberts when he appeared on the Today programme yesterday. And indeed all went well when he launched an attack on the inability to fulfil promises of the vaccine manufacturer AstraZeneca. They had, he said, ‘performed with a track record of dishonesty. Over promising. Under delivering by massive amounts. We have seen that they have also bungled up at least twice their test data so everything points to a company that cannot be relied upon.’

Strong stuff but, as my old friend Justin Webb pointed out, it would sound more cogent coming from the European side if it weren’t for the fact that there are millions of AZ doses available in Europe that are not being used. They’re just being stored.

Mr Lamberts, doubtless to the dismay of his EU President, agreed. Indeed, he made no attempt to conceal his admiration for what Britain has done. As he said, the track record of member states pales in comparison.

He even agreed with Justin that ‘AZ has been the subject of a scurrilous campaign around Europe, a campaign that went right to the top of European politics, that suggested things about the vaccine that weren’t true, that have led to all sorts of confusion for Europeans on whether to take it.’

So where do we go from here?

What many European politicians, including Mr Lamberts, wanted is for the British Government, the EU commission and AZ at the highest levels to sit together and try to find a mutually agreeable solution. And last night the UK and the EU did exactly that.

Afterwards they issued a joint statement saying they are working together ‘to create a win-win situation and expand vaccine supply for all our citizens’, adding: ‘In the end, openness and global co-operation of all countries will be key to finally overcome this pandemic and ensure better preparation for meeting future challenges.’

Such emollience came not before time. Earlier in the day, Brussels had upped the ante by publishing proposals widening the criteria for restricting exports to countries with high jab rates. The Italian authorities went so far as to impound unilaterally 29million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Vaccine nationalism is something we should all fear. Some estimates suggest a European ban could delay Britain’s vaccine drive by two months and affect supply by 20 per cent.

As Johnson has put it, ‘We are all fighting the same pandemic… Vaccines are an international operation.’ What he does not want is a retaliatory ban on exports: ‘We do not believe in blockades of any kind.’

And what does Brussels really want? Hard to say.

The French Europe minister Clement Beaune has said: ‘We want to avoid AstraZeneca doses produced in Europe going to Britain when we are not receiving anything.’ The German Chancellor Angela Merkel no less has said the EU has ‘a problem with AstraZeneca’.

And a ban on exporting drugs is not the only weapon in the Brussels armoury. The European Council President Charles Michel has raised the prospect that the EU could adopt ‘urgent measures’ by invoking an emergency provision in the EU treaties which ostensibly could be used to force vaccine makers to share their patents or other licenses.

In the formal language of an EU treaty it is known as compulsory licensing. Drug companies might prefer the word ‘theft’.

But perhaps all this is unnecessarily alarmist. Perhaps there will be no ban, no vaccine war, no enforced ‘sharing’ of patents.

Perhaps. But I would need to regain my faith in the Remainer religion to accept that.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2590
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 60

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 12:48 am

No doubt Doctor Oxford, the Aussie Peter bloke, Alaister (if he's sober) and Harve will ignore this.
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

Posts : 1295
Join date : 2013-04-06

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Some scary numbers could be stacking up for long covid symptoms with up to 70% of over 400,000 hospital admissions not fully recovered. 

On brighter note shows years of suffering man-flu has made us hardier than doris and the face mask let me get through Jimmy's folly for jab without being accosted by Cornish OAP thugs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8219
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 9:50 am

Really interesting article on how two Profs set up the world wading UK Covid drugs trials. They need to now apply their techniques to the whole of the NHS and the wider government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4893
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 10:35 am

seadog wrote:
Well done My Lord, can't wait for mine.


Delays coming up and vaccination  centres to temporarily close due to a pausing of shipments of OAZ from India. The country need the doses for its own folk.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14489
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 11:50 am

supprised evergreen isnt being blamed yet.
Back to top Go down
POI

POI

Posts : 532
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 12:27 pm

I wonder if Seadog was steering it. Laughing

Gust of wind my fat arse.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 13028
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 58
Location : Berkshire

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 12:29 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
A remainer speaking from the heart....

'BBC news presenters like to pretend that they are impartial – except when it comes to distinguishing between good and evil. They have no choice. That’s the test that the great Lord Reith set a century ago and, by and large, it applies today. But it’s not easy.

I failed in the eyes of many listeners when I was presenting the Today programme in the long run-up to the EU referendum in 2016. They accused me of being so biased in favour of Brexit that I never gave the Remainers a fair chance to state their case. They were right about me being biased – but wrong about where my bias lay.

I was so determined not to show my true colours that I might just possibly have given Remainers a slightly rougher ride than they deserved when I interviewed them. In the highly charged atmosphere of the most bitterly fought referendum in this nation’s history, that was more than enough to condemn me in the eyes of Remainers.

The fact is, I was one of them: A Remainer through and through.

But this week it’s hard for an old Remainer like me, waiting to have his second jab, not to muse on his referendum vote back in 2016 and wonder whether he might have voted differently if he’d known then what he knows now.

It is a loss of faith that would never have occurred to my younger self.

I’d been a pro-European ever since we signed up to the EEC in 1973. How could any idealistic young man, born even as German bombs were falling on his home city, fail to be moved by the grand notion of a united Europe?

I’ll admit that my faith was shaken more than once in the decades that followed but never enough to join the ranks of the Brexiteers.

Europe was, by a mile, our biggest trading partner and therefore crucial to our future prosperity. And, yes, I might have had growing misgivings about the Brussels dream of an ‘ever closer union’ but surely that was a small price to pay for peace on a continent racked by war for centuries.

So it was that I went to bed as the referendum polling stations were closing on June 23, 2016, confident that I’d be downing a glass of bubbly with my Today colleagues after the results came in the following morning. Instead the newsroom resembled a wake after the death of a loved one. The mourning was led by the big bosses.

In the five years since there have been many occasions on which I’ve been able to say: Told you so! But the fiasco of repeated failures to strike a decent deal pale in to insignificance compared with what is happening as I write. It is not being melodramatic to claim that lives are at stake.

Vaccination against Covid saves lives. Denial of the vaccine kills people. It’s one thing for the bureaucrats of Brussels or Whitehall to squabble over the finer details of how the Northern Ireland border might (or might not) operate. It’s something else again for the EU – led by the risible figure of Ursula von der Leyen – to threaten a vaccine war with the United Kingdom.

It is a threat that seems to have little justification other than to distract attention from the EU’s own pathetic failure to procure the jabs that are needed for the EU’s own citizens and deliver them speedily to those most at risk.

It is both shameful and devious to try to blame Britain for having succeeded so magnificently where the EU has failed. Boris Johnson, who looked so careworn when he appeared before the media this week – as well he might – must be thanking his lucky stars for President von der Leyen’s performance.

It’s like a boxer who’s been on the ropes for most of the bout watching his opponent punch himself on the nose.

Brussels must have had high hopes of a morale-boosting performance from the respected politician and MEP Philippe Lamberts when he appeared on the Today programme yesterday. And indeed all went well when he launched an attack on the inability to fulfil promises of the vaccine manufacturer AstraZeneca. They had, he said, ‘performed with a track record of dishonesty. Over promising. Under delivering by massive amounts. We have seen that they have also bungled up at least twice their test data so everything points to a company that cannot be relied upon.’

Strong stuff but, as my old friend Justin Webb pointed out, it would sound more cogent coming from the European side if it weren’t for the fact that there are millions of AZ doses available in Europe that are not being used. They’re just being stored.

Mr Lamberts, doubtless to the dismay of his EU President, agreed. Indeed, he made no attempt to conceal his admiration for what Britain has done. As he said, the track record of member states pales in comparison.

He even agreed with Justin that ‘AZ has been the subject of a scurrilous campaign around Europe, a campaign that went right to the top of European politics, that suggested things about the vaccine that weren’t true, that have led to all sorts of confusion for Europeans on whether to take it.’

So where do we go from here?

What many European politicians, including Mr Lamberts, wanted is for the British Government, the EU commission and AZ at the highest levels to sit together and try to find a mutually agreeable solution. And last night the UK and the EU did exactly that.

Afterwards they issued a joint statement saying they are working together ‘to create a win-win situation and expand vaccine supply for all our citizens’, adding: ‘In the end, openness and global co-operation of all countries will be key to finally overcome this pandemic and ensure better preparation for meeting future challenges.’

Such emollience came not before time. Earlier in the day, Brussels had upped the ante by publishing proposals widening the criteria for restricting exports to countries with high jab rates. The Italian authorities went so far as to impound unilaterally 29million doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine. Vaccine nationalism is something we should all fear. Some estimates suggest a European ban could delay Britain’s vaccine drive by two months and affect supply by 20 per cent.

As Johnson has put it, ‘We are all fighting the same pandemic… Vaccines are an international operation.’ What he does not want is a retaliatory ban on exports: ‘We do not believe in blockades of any kind.’

And what does Brussels really want? Hard to say.

The French Europe minister Clement Beaune has said: ‘We want to avoid AstraZeneca doses produced in Europe going to Britain when we are not receiving anything.’ The German Chancellor Angela Merkel no less has said the EU has ‘a problem with AstraZeneca’.

And a ban on exporting drugs is not the only weapon in the Brussels armoury. The European Council President Charles Michel has raised the prospect that the EU could adopt ‘urgent measures’ by invoking an emergency provision in the EU treaties which ostensibly could be used to force vaccine makers to share their patents or other licenses.

In the formal language of an EU treaty it is known as compulsory licensing. Drug companies might prefer the word ‘theft’.

But perhaps all this is unnecessarily alarmist. Perhaps there will be no ban, no vaccine war, no enforced ‘sharing’ of patents.

Perhaps. But I would need to regain my faith in the Remainer religion to accept that.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Certainly the bit about the mourning over the result being led by ‘the big bosses’ adds credibility to the suspicion that the bbc is biased against Boris and Brexit.

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin
seadog

Posts : 12145
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 62
Location : @ sea or @home

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 1:42 pm

Angry wrote:
supprised evergreen isnt being blamed yet.

If Serco or another Tory donor is organising the transport then a ship might be involved.

Probably all by air freight.

_______________________________________
Leftist, woke, lol.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2590
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 60

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 2:44 pm

but he's one of their own...

Guardian today - Jean-Claude Juncker criticises EU over Covid vaccine spat with UK

The EU has been overly cautious and budget conscious over Covid vaccines and should step back from waging a “stupid vaccine war” with Britain, the former European commission president Jean-Claude Juncker has said.

He also said he was “not a fan” of the commission’s export authorisation mechanism under which officials have been empowered to prohibit shipments.

“This could create major reputation damage to the European Union, who used to be the world’s free trade champion,” Juncker told the BBC’s HARDtalk programme. “And so I don’t think that this is the right way to do it.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Posts : 4893
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 56
Location : Plymouth

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 12:48 pm

Blimey , covid mutation craziness has emerged in India.  
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Posts : 8219
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 4:52 pm

Feckin hell Village do you only Google "bad news"?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14489
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 7:54 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Blimey , covid mutation craziness has emerged in India.  

there will be many more to come we all have to hope the vaccine can prevent or at least take off the edge cause no country is going to want to go back into another lockdown even if a new strand is even more deadly than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: