PatDunne
Earwegoagain
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 9:46 am

Infections - very few deaths. Sadly the vast majority of the deaths are from communities that still think having the jab is a ploy by the government to insert a 5g tracking device in your body. FFS.

We can and should live with infections, like we have done with any other 'infections' over the years and get life back on track.

The NHS is currently under no pressure re Covid. Operations and cancer treatment mind you is unbelievably backlogged and now should be the priority over everything else - especially Covid.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:49 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Absolutely no surprise that deaths are creeping up again 37 today

So Nappy coming off your face on the 19th or not?

I would advise him to. As novelist Mark Twain said: "Nappies and ATD remoaners must be changed often, and for the same reason."
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 10:53 am

POI wrote:
Infections - very few deaths. Sadly the vast majority of the deaths are from communities that still think having the jab is a ploy by the government to insert a 5g tracking device in your body. FFS.

We can and should live with infections, like we have done with any other 'infections' over the years and get life back on track.

The NHS is currently under no pressure re Covid. Operations and cancer treatment mind you is unbelievably backlogged and now should be the priority over everything else - especially Covid.

It gives you an idea of the level of intelligence these communities have, when seeing friends family and neighbours all around them hospitalised and dying of Covid, that the penny still doesn’t drop.

Fucktards of the highest order.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 11:08 am

Czarcasm wrote:
POI wrote:

It gives you an idea of the level of intelligence these communities have, when seeing friends family and neighbours all around them hospitalised and dying of Covid, that the penny still doesn’t drop.

It is a wierd one I know several people that aren't having the jab as they decided like a year ago that it's all a load of nonsense and it will all blow over, once they have entrenched themselves in this position they have a hard time admitting they were wrong. I have one mate who says if he catches it he will dose himself with Ivermectin (which is a cow and sheep wormer) which although there are loads of claims it's prevents and cures Covid (the Brazillian crackpot leader is one) there is no actual evidence that it works.
As I've said in a previous post there are only about 12 cases in hospitals in the SW but we have the anti Brit gang trying to persuade us that the situation is worse than ever.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 11:14 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
The situation is clearly so bad that I'm expecting a partial U turn from Johnson on the 12th

He's being rightfully slaughtered from all directions. He may well take the view I've overseen the corporate manslughter of 153,000 deaths whats another 20,000 on top. They're going to hang me anyway

Javid predicting 100,000 infections a day. At what point does everyone stand up and say enoughs enough as the death toll obviously will start to rise (as it already is )  Hospitals already stacking up the cases.

Anyone Thatcher May Major Blair Brown even Cameron would have realised the enormity of whats going on but no not this maniac Johnson with his actual own variant

Desperate times and my 20 year old is biting the bullet and getting a test Wednesday as has all the symptoms. Positive and thats his casual Amazon delivery job stopped...at that point it gets personal Johnson notwithstanding it already is with my 17 year old grandson

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The seventeen and twenty year olds like my nephew are all catching and spreading the virus because they don't fear it. Sadly they are passing it around to everybody else whilst they have it. I bet you a grand they didn't catch it by wearing masks, socially distancing and following the rules. My nephew had his ten days off but during that time was seen hanging around with his mates, what do you do about that? Blame Johnson foreshore.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 12:16 pm

Just incredible at PMQs
Hoyle warns Johnson twice and the vile oaf just smirks in response

Absolute feckin joke
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 1:19 pm

Everywhere just everywhere the same remarks. He is the most vile individual in the whole of the UK bar none
Just awful

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 1:27 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Everywhere just everywhere the same remarks. He is the most vile individual in the whole of the UK bar none
Just awful

Get yourself off the PC and get out in the real fookin world, try it just for a day.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
POI wrote:

It is a wierd one I know several people that aren't having the jab as they decided like a year ago that it's all a load of nonsense and it will all blow over, once they have entrenched themselves in this position they have a hard time admitting they were wrong. I have one mate who says if he catches it he will dose himself with Ivermectin (which is a cow and sheep wormer) which although there are loads of claims it's prevents and cures Covid (the Brazillian crackpot leader is one) there is no actual evidence that it works.
As I've said in a previous post there are only about 12 cases in hospitals in the SW but we have the anti Brit gang trying to persuade us that the situation is worse than ever.

Over 130,00 deaths nationwide. How much worse do you want it to be? Being appalled at that sort of figure because of the incompetence of Johnson and Co now makes us anti-Brit?
Brexiteer logic at its' worst and a typical populist response to people's suffering
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 4:40 pm

32,500 cases and rising 33 more deaths from the Johnson variant (highly amusing that Starmer at PMQs openly called it just that and now picked up universally)

50,000 the target by 19th July.....geddon Boris dont let us down and your fanboys on ATD urge you to hit the target
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 4:52 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
POI wrote:

As I've said in a previous post there are only about 12 cases in hospitals in the SW but we have the anti Brt gang trying to persuade us that the situation is worse than ever.

Over 130,00 deaths nationwide. How much worse do you want it to be? Being appalled at that sort of figure because of the incompetence of Johnson and Co now makes us anti-Brit?
Brexiteer logic at its' worst and a typical populist response to people's suffering

Where have I denied that 130,000 have died? On a side note I see you have never pulled Harve up about all his inflated death figures, strange that is. What I have said is that as of yesterday there were only about twelve Covid cases in hospital in the SW as a whole, I also pointed out that only four people have died in the SW in the last month. Why sieze gleefully on the fact that cases are rising whilst ignoring the lack of actual hospital cases and deaths? Answer an ulterior motive and as everybody Harve quotes is a Remainer I have come to the obvious (Brexiteer) conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:24 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
[The seventeen and twenty year olds like my nephew are all catching and spreading the virus because they don't fear it. Sadly they are passing it around to everybody else whilst they have it. I bet you a grand they didn't catch it by wearing masks, socially distancing and following the rules. My nephew had his ten days off but during that time was seen hanging around with his mates, what do you do about that? Blame Johnson foreshore.

I can well believe it as only last Sunday I highlighted in my 1:14pm post on this very thread that a hospital doctor in Springfield, Missouri, said that the delta variant had surged by 225% and that nearly 100% of the infected were young people who hadn't been vaccinated. He didn't, however, apportion blame on anyone in particular as do some on here. The reality is that the young seem to think that they've been granted everlasting life and behave accordingly.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Trending worldwide (well done Stefanovic and Starmer) and wouldnt dream of claiming I actually started it a few weeks ago but nonetheless he's now stuck with it and millions are retweeting likewise Worldwide (clearly other countries in Europe take an equally repulsive view of him)

Johnson by the way you looked an utter twat in that England shirt with a tie and normal shirt underneath yesterday at Wembley....surely that tramp you married could have told you to wear it normally

In all its Glory....Johnson Variant

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:07 pm

Yet more trolling by the lie peddler harve.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 4:27 pm

Dont worry Boris the retweets of at least 10,000 similar messages have only been seen by an estimated 100 million throughout Europe so far and the campaign is now energising in the USA

You'll be absolutely ultra famous in the States big boy

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy  (ATD fanboys please retweet thank you xx)

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 5:03 pm

Ten thousand worldwide? Lmfao. Bojo on borrowed time, dragged away in chains from the old bailey.....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 5:22 pm

Pure fantasy. Keep taking the meds.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 3:45 am

No one will be remotely surprised.....

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 10:09 am

Keep up the retweets chaps.....you know it makes sense laugh

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 10:59 am

harvetheslayer wrote:

Keep up the retweets chaps.....you know it makes sense   laugh

Always interesting to see who is behind these ghastly memes and frankly thinly disguised wankeries. And today it is Steve Bray who like Harve couldn't give a shit about Covid and is all about Brexit,

Stand of Defiance European Movement was started by Steven Bray in September 2017. Like so many people, he’d felt ignored and unrepresented since the referendum just over a year before.  The protests where hundreds of thousands had taken to the streets to demonstrate how they felt, had largely been ignored by both government and the press.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 11:38 am

Ar did dums he felt ignored!

feckin snowflake just like harve.

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 5:17 pm

The nightmare gets worse and worse.
Close to 36,000 infections reported in the last 24 hours
R rate up to 1.2 to 1.5
Covid App being deleted en masse for fear of being pinged

We had this down to less than 2,000 a day until.......................................

This utter ass clown is killing our citizens with his incompetence and couldn't give a shit attitude.

People are feckin dying FFS and god alone knows the infection rate in two weeks time but 100,000 a day is on the cards and they dont even deny it

Yet on this forum we still have morons clearly defending him, How they sleep at night only they know
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 5:35 pm

The only moron is you and your obsession of putting down the Uk and boris and his government. Why don’t you just feck off to Facebook and be with your like minded wankers.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 6:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
The nightmare gets worse and worse.
Close to 36,000 infections reported in the last 24 hours
R rate up to 1.2 to 1.5
Covid App being deleted en masse for fear of being pinged

We had this down to less than 2,000 a day until.......................................

This utter ass clown is killing our citizens with his incompetence and couldn't give a shit attitude.

People are feckin dying FFS and god alone knows the infection rate in two weeks time but 100,000 a day is on the cards and they dont even deny it

Yet on this forum we still have morons clearly defending him, How they sleep at night only they know

And out of the 8690 people who died last week less than 300 died of Covid. The vaccine is breaking the link between Covid and and hospitalisation and deaths. If we carry on keeping people at home on pay, closing nightclubs, festivals, Pubs, the entertainment industry any more half the economy will collapse. Nightclubs have been shut down for 16 months and just because you are unable or unwilling to actually do any research yourself you end up endlessly quoting misleading and generally incorrect figures. Take your memes, your tweets and retweets and stick them where the sun don't shine you feckin boring twat.
Nappy still coming off on the 19th come what may I thought you said? Not like you've ever followed the rules yourself you hypocritical wanker.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 6:39 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
The only moron is you and your obsession of putting down the Uk and boris and his government. Why don’t you just feck off to Facebook and be with your like minded wankers.

I imagine many who view his rantings have taken note that despite his legions of posts he never ever gets involved in discussions of any kind - perhaps he himself is fully aware of his limitations.

Meanwhile, as I mentioned only the other day that long before there was a sufficient number of people showing signs of the Delta strain to be able to safely call it a pandemic, 33 Air India flights were leaving 3 Indian airports per week for the U.S. while we in Britain saw a weekly rate of 22 Air India aircraft landing in London with 1 aircraft landing elsewhere. So to cap it all, the strain had be arriving for sometime, unrecognised or in sufficient numbers in which to act. The fact that the American authorities, as far as I can tell, haven't pinned the blame on anyone makes it all the more bizarre to blame Boris.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next