katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:54 am

Grovehill wrote:
COYGL12 wrote:
grovehill wrote:
Little do you know what I have on you, your family and what is coming your way

If this is what Grovehill posted to Chris Webb first then i'm not sure how anyone can defend him.

Anyone with a grain of common sense can see that's not acceptable - regardless of the ill feeling from either side or who did what to who first.

How long before the message board tit for tat goes too far?

Perspective needed, fast.

I deny outright having posted that to anyone.

If anyone claims differently, I suggest that they provide proof, because it is not true.

I find it very sad that such small minded people have to resort to such outright lies in order to defend their own actions and inadequacies.

On Pasoti, I have repeatedly received PM's from "The President" saying he was "going to visit me at work, as he knows where I work"

Last night he PM'ed me that he was going to speak to my employer about my "repeated trolling" (I posted a copy on ADT)

When I raised this PM with the Pasoti mods, they're reply made it clear that they would not take any action against "The President"

I have better things to do with my time than get involved in childish squabbles with people on the internet, so I declared my intention to "resign" from Pasoti.

My Pasoti account was immediately deactivated.

If you think I'm "quite" on this matter it's because:

1. I have not looked on Pasoti since yesterday (and have no intention of doing so) because I have no interest in that site anymore.

2. I have just got home from work and have only just logged onto ADT.

Grovehill - if you are saying that you did not write the PM then you have my apologies.

One minute it was out in the open on the Contact The Admins board, the nect it was gone.

I hope you get to the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:38 am

Grovehill would you like me to ask on Pasoti?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Waste of time there.

They'll never admit to what they've been up to, not in public anyway.

It would be nice to see a screenshot of this PM the Prez recieved though. I'm sure he still has it, so why not post it up for all to see. With the date and time clearly visible.

Edit to add that i've just noticed that the reason for grovehill's banning is now "Sending vile threats via email."

Yesterday it was by PM, so come on pasoti which was it??
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 am

Yea Man wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

Waste of time there.

They'll never admit to what they've been up to, not in public anyway.

It would be nice to see a screenshot of this PM the Prez recieved though. I'm sure he still has it, so why not post it up for all to see. With the date and time clearly visible.

Edit to add that i've just noticed that the reason for grovehill's banning is now "Sending vile threats via email."

Yesterday it was by PM, so come on pasoti which was it??

But it was a very serious allegation they put (allegedly, I didn't see it myself). I do happen to know a few of the mods, the ones I know ARE good guys.

So, Grovehill, shall I post something on the Contact the Admins board? Surely if you are innocent you would like to clear your name of these serious allegations?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 am

That will only fan the flames and create yet another chapter of rewritten history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:32 am

Maybe it will change to "just too much hard work."
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
Question to Grovehill/ATDers.

Where has Mr President said that Grovehill sent him that PM?

All I can see is a post from COYGL or something, with that content. Haven't seen Chris post anything?

Unpalatable truth time: You post on here too, p_p - you're an ATDer too lol!

I've tried to break it to you gently. Don't worry, we'll keep it between ourselves, the pasoti politburo need never know jocolor

And my question is simply - how did the pasoti politburo get hold of the PM from Grovehill to El Prez? Coz El Prez was on here earlier this week saying how outrageous it was for Rickler to encourage people to reveal the contents of private messages. So if El Prez believes that, surely he's not doing the exact same thing. And if he isn't, the question remains, how did the politburo get hold of the PM?

A good question Andy. It was a serious allegation, and with Grovehills permission, I would at least like to clear up what happened for the sake of both sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Why bother PP?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:53 pm

Iggy wrote:
Why bother PP?

Well to discover who is telling porkies Iggy (excuse the pun) Surely you'd want that..
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:09 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Why bother PP?

Well to discover who is telling porkies Iggy (excuse the pun) Surely you'd want that..

I am a firm believer in the truth. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Can't stand people whose mantra seems to be, 'do what I say, not what I do'. pig
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:11 pm

I am afraid that it will only be met with obfuscation and generalities directed in Grovey's and this site's direction.

The fact that posts are edited at will to reflect the required truth rather than the actual precludes any satisfactory outcome, certainly for Grovehill.

Tried and sentenced, on his way to Guantanasoti as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Why bother PP?

If Grovehill had the right to reply he wouldn't need you as some sort of go-between. Asking for Grovehill's permission seems to me you're putting the onus on Grovehill to prove his innocence when you should really be asking Pasotimods (oh the irony of 'real' names) to prove Grovehill's guilt. How about you ask Pasotimods to bring their evidence here where both sides can have a fair hearing?.

Until then it's innocent until proven guilty. The fact his banning has now changed to "Sending vile threats via email" makes his banning even more of a farce. What goes on in private e-mail between 2 individuals has absolutely nothing to do with PASOTI.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:42 pm

seadog wrote:
I am afraid that it will only be met with obfuscation and generalities directed in Grovey's and this site's direction.

The fact that posts are edited at will to reflect the required truth rather than the actual precludes any satisfactory outcome, certainly for Grovehill.

Tried and sentenced, on his way to Guantanasoti as we speak.

OBFUSCATION ? scratch ...........Educated w@nker ! Get orff moy faaaaaarm !
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:18 pm

Some posts have been removed and the member banned for 7 days in the first instance, as they were well over the top and potentially libellous.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 5:46 pm

I missed them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:12 pm

How disappointing, so did I. Typical Mod abuse again! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:22 pm

GOB wrote:

I was alone. Can you imagine ? lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:28 pm

I just hope you were not too shocked by the posts Tring!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:55 pm

seadog wrote:
I just hope you were not too shocked by the posts Tring!!

What a Face pale
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

I think my prayers have been answered - just me and Tring tongue . You referring to that old accusation about the quality of shirts Question Wink
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

I think my prayers have been answered - just me and Tring tongue . You referring to that old accusation about the quality of shirts Question Wink

Eh ?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks for your support guys..

I would point out that everything I posted on Pasoti on Tuesday has been reproduced on the thread I started on ADT that night. It's archived, but I'm sure the ATD mods will verify it was nothing worse than a tasteless joke about IJN's wife and what "milkmen" allegedly get up to, and a joke about The President happy to be a "member." Certainly nothing worse than is regularly posted about me. Pasoti won't be able to show my "vile" e-mail because it doesn't exist.

I was not banned from Pasoti, I resigned (only to be reinstated the next day without asking!)

If anyone feels they've been threatened by me, I'd be happy for the Police to pursue the allegations.

What is surprising is that having got me off their site, they haven't quietly let me go. They seem (according to what's on ATD, I haven't looked on Pasoti and don't intend to) to be continuing to post against me. I can't see a reason for this other than:

1) they are REALLY SMALL MINDED people with nothing better to do.

or

2) My probing has started to unearth something they would rather keep hidden and they want to discredit me personally in case I continue to probe what they and their associates do.

At the moment, I think I may be like the feeble minded idiot in dozens of films who keeps on about "conspiracies" and is ignored until he suddenly dies in mysterious circumstances, prompting the hero to say "Well perhaps he WAS onto something!"

If I suddenly disappear from the internet, I nominate Freathy (to be played by George Clooney in the movie) to investigate!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Thanks for your support guys..

I would point out that everything I posted on Pasoti on Tuesday has been reproduced on the thread I started on ADT that night. It's archived, but I'm sure the ATD mods will verify it was nothing worse than a tasteless joke about IJN's wife and what "milkmen" allegedly get up to, and a joke about The President happy to be a "member." Certainly nothing worse than is regularly posted about me. Pasoti won't be able to show my "vile" e-mail because it doesn't exist.

I was not banned from Pasoti, I resigned (only to be reinstated the next day without asking!)

If anyone feels they've been threatened by me, I'd be happy for the Police to pursue the allegations.

What is surprising is that having got me off their site, they haven't quietly let me go. They seem (according to what's on ATD, I haven't looked on Pasoti and don't intend to) to be continuing to post against me. I can't see a reason for this other than:

1) they are REALLY SMALL MINDED people with nothing better to do.

or

2) My probing has started to unearth something they would rather keep hidden and they want to discredit me personally in case I continue to probe what they and their associates do.

At the moment, I think I may be like the feeble minded idiot in dozens of films who keeps on about "conspiracies" and is ignored until he suddenly dies in mysterious circumstances, prompting the hero to say "Well perhaps he WAS onto something!"

If I suddenly disappear from the internet, I nominate Freathy (to be played by George Clooney in the movie) to investigate!

I think probably 1) and 2} lol! Well done mate. Don't let the villagers drag you down. And they call us freaks n weirdos ? scratch lol!

Pasoti has become the Official Forum for the club.............. RIP PASOTI.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

Eh ?

Sorry Tring. I was referring to your reference about being alone because everyone missed the post. I thought I saw a nasty post that was in my mind clearly libellous and it was swiftly removed. If that was the same post and no-one else saw it then it was just me and you Tringy on-line....together. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Nick Wall wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

Eh ?

Sorry Tring. I was referring to your reference about being alone because everyone missed the post. I thought I saw a nasty post that was in my mind clearly libellous and it was swiftly removed. If that was the same post and no-one else saw it then it was just me and you Tringy on-line....together. Shocked

Like ships that pass in the night. Thanks for being there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next