katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 pm

Grovey, your "leader" thread was moved by me this morning to the archive following a request from another user. I am not sure what was going on but I moved it so the mods can discuss it and so that things can calm down.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm

I believe you totaly grovehill, were's the publicity shy president tonight? time to respond mr webb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 pm

scratch somebody is telling porkies here. I don't think that Mr President would see fit to either confirm or deny any of the details, but I know for sure that it is mighty strange indeed, just like the changing of details in the banned user section referring to this incident. Also a wee bit surprising that nobody has been clamouring for an answer from Mr President on Pasoti, unlike there was when Porky started stirring the shit with his Trust flounce. They were all demanding answers from the Trust then.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Would the disclosure of Grovehill's name and employer be a breach of Data Protection Laws?

If Chris Webb has sent the PM (about meeting grovey's employer), and as somebody not involved in the running of pasoti, has this information been provided by the pasoti admin to Chris?(unless Grovey has told people his name and occupation on the site or in public?).

Are pasoti giving out personal info (without consent)?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Jock the farm mods are useless puppets ,the farm wants a proper clear out, all the sheep pens are full of shit!
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Grovey, your "leader" thread was moved by me this morning to the archive following a request from another user. I am not sure what was going on but I moved it so the mods can discuss it and so that things can calm down.

I haven't got a problem with this. I'm sure it's still available if anything I say is later questioned.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:22 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Would the disclosure of Grovehill's name and employer be a breach of Data Protection Laws?

If Chris Webb has sent the PM (about meeting grovey's employer), and as somebody not involved in the running of pasoti, has this information been provided by the pasoti admin to Chris?(unless Grovey has told people his name and occupation on the site or in public?).

Are pasoti giving out personal info (without consent)?

You might think so

I couldn't possibly comment.

But I did get a PM from "The President" saying he knew where I worked (the location, not just the name of the Company I work for)

When I asked him how he knew, he said that "someone mentioned it in passing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I haven't got a problem with this. I'm sure it's still available if anything I say is later questioned.

It is safely stored and it will be made available if required.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Keep calm everyone, these are strange times:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=65860

Final paragraph.

However heated things may become, its not worth going that far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Final paragraph.

Crazy! One mans crusade to throw a spanner in the works of the Trust, and generally rule the world, and it looks the the Dogs were unleashed again.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Final paragraph.

This might be true, but I'd be I inclined to doubt anything on that site now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Final paragraph.

The whole PAFC world is aware of the ongoing crusade, so that's worth highlighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Final paragraph.

How many times recently have people said they've been IP banned or accounts have become inactive, yet they haven't appeared on the banned users board. Yet when the farmhands are questioned about it it's all lies and the "freaks are making it up" gets spouted.

I really do believe grovehill has been set up, just like jock was a while back.

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:27 pm

YM I was also IP banned in March (no email or appearance on banned user list)- I think it was after I posted on here that certain Pasoti Mods had multiple accounts- Windsor Boy, DEEP THROAT and Deadly Lampshade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:55 pm

I still haven't been reinstated so I tried to register as Frank Bullitt2. They won't accept me but no reason has been given. I guess that means I am banned as well.

I know that Pasoti mods spend more time on this site than anyone so they can't claim they are unaware of these issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Final paragraph.

Of all the people that post on that site, Wozzer is one who I'd trust implicitly. He's a straight-up bloke, as honest as they come. If he's saying that there have been abusive phone calls to Trust Board members' wives, you can believe him.

Mr Newell must be so proud of the chain of events he's set in motion, posting his 'non-renewal of membership' purely to open the door for these other muppets to spread their lies about the state of the Trust Board. Look where it's all led, Ian. Well done you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Of all the people that post on that site, Wozzer is one who I'd trust implicitly. He's a straight-up bloke, as honest as they come. If he's saying that there have been abusive phone calls to Trust Board members' wives, you can believe him.

Mr Newell must be so proud of the chain of events he's set in motion, posting his 'non-renewal of membership' purely to open the door for these other muppets to spread their lies about the state of the Trust Board. Look where it's all led, Ian. Well done you.

If you dis-regard the duplicate accounts on that thread Andy there weren't that many other muppets pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

If you dis-regard the duplicate accounts on that thread Andy there weren't that many other muppets pig

You may well be right, but I was caught out once before with a supposed 'multiple' in another Mod's name, which turned out not to be the case, so I tread cautiously these days. Admittedly it is strange how there's these posters who seem to have been 'asleep' for months suddenly rouse themselves, but only to comment in support of ol' Porky on threads he's heavily involved in. pig jocolor pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

That's a really valid point and it is often the case when threads containing nasty issues are created. I wonder who was responsible for making those calls!

Why is it that these nasty issues always centre around the same person each time with the usual newly created members backing him up combined with snipping from the predictable one or two?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Question to Grovehill/ATDers.

Where has Mr President said that Grovehill sent him that PM?

All I can see is a post from COYGL or something, with that content. Haven't seen Chris post anything?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:57 pm

P_P I haven't seen Chris post anything but Grovehill is banned from Pasoti for sending "vile PMs"- be interesting whether they can back that up with evidence?

Also P_P care to comment on the situation with Wozzer/ the Trust and Deep Throat's posting of unfounded allegations against the trust on several occasions (and no action taken by pasoti)? These false allegations have led to abusive phone calls to Trust Board Members' wives which we know is completely unacceptable. #unleashthedogs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:17 am

The details on the banned user board has changed. Originally grovehill complained about the pm from Mr president, and they responded with details of the pm allegedly sent by grovehill, which led to the reply which was sent allegedly by Mr president. The mods response asked if grovehill thought it was ok to send the pm which mentioned Chris's family and something that grovehill had on Chris. This has now been amended to say he is banned for sending vile pms. The whole thing stinks. Either grovehill is lying, and I apologize if this is not the case, or something untoward is going on by somebody with admin rights on pasoti. If this is not the case, on this occasion, it makes a change and I don't apologize at all because I find you pasoti mods reprehensible at the best of times.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:46 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

All I can see is a post from COYGL or something, with that content. Haven't seen Chris post anything?

It was 'Pasotimods' who claimed Grovehill sent that PM to Chris in the 'Contact The Admins' section. I have to say, following events as they unfolded, it looked ficticious at best and libellous at worst. No surprise it was deleted soon after being outed on here.

I would have thought if Grovehill had have sent Chris a PM threatening Chris & his family, Chris would've been contacting the necessary authorities as well as the Admins on PASOTI but instead he sends Grovehill a PM threatening to inform Grovehill's employers about his 'trolling'. The Pasotimods version of events just dont add up.

If I recall correctly, Chris has history with receiving alleged online threats which have never been proven. It gets old after a while.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 am

It absolutely stinks ! I have followed Grovehill's style from afar and in my mind, there is no way he would resort to such a threatening message.

It's a set up and Tony Mafioso should be ashamed of themselves. What they should do now is root out the perpetrator/s and expose them for the scum they truly are.

Don't hold your breath. Rolling Eyes

ps there is also a chance that Webby has been tricked into this set up, or indeed misquoted.............. but hey, they wouldn't go that far .......would they ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Unpalatable truth time: You post on here too, p_p - you're an ATDer too lol!

I've tried to break it to you gently. Don't worry, we'll keep it between ourselves, the pasoti politburo need never know jocolor

And my question is simply - how did the pasoti politburo get hold of the PM from Grovehill to El Prez? Coz El Prez was on here earlier this week saying how outrageous it was for Rickler to encourage people to reveal the contents of private messages. So if El Prez believes that, surely he's not doing the exact same thing. And if he isn't, the question remains, how did the politburo get hold of the PM?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next