katman
seadog
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Banned from the Farm - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
It looks like Frank has got the bullet has well.

Gutted.

U bad bad man lol!

It might be because I have not logged in for three months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Gutted.

U bad bad man lol!

Just lik the other 5,000 then Frank lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Gutted.

U bad bad man lol!

Now this might be something or nothing, but I was perusing Pasoti the other day and there was some thread about wrestling on Terraces, and I just wondered what kind of saddo is into "Wrestlemania", so I looked at the thread. Now it appears to have been started by none other than Frank Bullitt, which I found a little strange, but each to their own I thought lol!

So I looked at the thread and although Frank's is the first post, he's actually quoting another post, so how does this thread start from Frank's post? Like I said it's probably nothing but it's strange that it has suddenly surfaced with Frank's post being the opening one.

Maybe I'm just lookin too far into things?

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=53448&start=30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:56 pm

It was started by cleaner who has had his account deleted and now uses another name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Gutted.

U bad bad man lol!

I hadn't logged in for over 6 months before the night I logged on and told Newell to feck off lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
It was started by cleaner who has had his account deleted and now uses another name.

Ah thats good to know. I had horrible visions of you watching wrestlemania in your spandex and shooting at the tv lol!
Back to top Go down
katman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:23 pm

dunlop on that other site,started a thread about watching training.
Now,if I had started it,i would have been accused of stalking and hiding in hedges,but because it was someone else,nothings been said!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Baz you are quite right ...tiz a sad lot on P@SOTI,and Porkus especially likes to target you. He's a rather sad b@stard,Just ignore the tw@t.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:40 am

oddball wrote:
Baz you are quite right ...tiz a sad lot on P@SOTI,and Porkus especially likes to target you. He's a rather sad b@stard,Just ignore the tw@t.

arent you one of his real friends in real life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Bogside..I dont think that I will be on his Christmas card list this year lets say that....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:08 pm

I think his Christmas card list wil be a cheap one. I dunno, the things people are prepared to lose for a parking space, very sad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:52 pm

I emailed the mods on Pasoti and it appears that they are deleting accounts that have been inactive for three months.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:10 pm

Membership on the farm currently stands at 5888

Guesses as to what that will figure will reduce to? It's got to be cut in half, surely?

ATD should think about doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I emailed the mods on Pasoti and it appears that they are deleting accounts that have been inactive for three months.

Funny how it's prominent ATDer's that are the first to go...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

But some are being IP banned, not just deleted!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Pasoti is dying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:49 pm

<cough>

I'm still there.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:40 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

So by that reasoning David Gadd should have the same problem. lol! begs the question why though, are these inactive accounts using up bandwidth or something.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:00 am

For the record, these are the stats from google analytics for the past month regarding ATD:

16,527 Visits
1,824 Unique Visitors [obv. that's unique IPs so doesn't actually mean unique individuals, which is probably a fair bit smaller number when you take into account people looking on their phones/work computers etc]
194,394 Pageviews
11.76 Pages/Visit
00:15:06 Avg. Visit Duration
9.43% Bounce Rate
7.12% % New Visits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:04 am

What does Bounce Rate mean?

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:10 am

Come to the site, visit one page, bugger off again. A low bounce rate is good if you're operating a commercial site - people clicking through to look at other content. The bounce rate of ATD is very low because I imagine people look through more than one page on a thread.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:36 am

Cerbera wrote:
<cough>

I'm still there.

Very Happy

You're being groomed.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi all,

Seen my name pop up a few times on here so just thought I'd clarify a few things up.

I am certainly not GreenTint as has been said a few times, thanks very much to Andy for affiriming so. Also come on here to say that I've never once got involved or became embroiled in any of the differences and disagreements between Pasoti and ATD. I'm not going to criticise any of the people invovled in these disagreements because a lot of them/you, from both sides, probably have genuine grievences for all I know of it. I'm only looking at these disagreements from the outside, so I can't really cast judgement. So no offence to you, but all this stuff that's been brewing now for 5 years or more I'm guessing just isn't for me, so before my name gets dragged into the muck by any of you again, I'd prefer it if, since reading this you'd think twice because I'm making it quite clear now that I'm not involved in any of it.

Just to excersise my right of reply to a couple of the other things that have been stated about me:

10,000 post, yep fair enough. Bit excessive but so be it and in my defence it's a bit tainted by my early days on Pasoti.

Wannabe mod- I'll refute that one, looking at the amount of hassle that ocurrs with being (or being perceived as being) part of the "Pasoti heirachy" then I can assure you it's hardly on my bucket list to become part of the admin team on Pasoti. Not saying I'd never become a mod on pasoti, in case anyone drags this post back up to haunt me however many months or years down the line but put it this way I'd certainly think twice given all the hassle that they inevitably seem to get and it's not exactly something I aspire to as the earlier post suggested. Maybe I did when I was younger, sadder and less mature but not just now. It's probably slightly less high profile and demanding than the England mangers job by the look of it.

IJN-arse licker. I won't make any pretence about it, I've met Ian in person, and whilst not exactly knowing him well in person, have found nothing to dislike about him. I'm not gonna come on here with a 2nd face and say otherwise to be diplomatic, I think he's a good guy from what I know of him. That is through thinking independantly, and not trying to impress anyone. However, equally so I've met Andy in person, and whilst not exactly knowing him well in person, have found nothing at all to dislike about him and as with Ian, plenty to like. What I'd do (and am doing here) here with two people I'd consider as aquintances in real life terms, but very nice ones nonetheless, is exactly the same as I'd do if two of my actual mates in real life had a falling out that I had nothing to do with, was in no position to be judgemental, and wasn't privvy to all the appropriate information, the ins and the outs, and I'd and stay out of it. If people want to make this into a tribal issue, fine but that's not my cup of tea.

Hopefully I've made it absolutely clear now that if anything such as this crops up again then it won't be me and I'd prefer not to be implicated in it. Now I've made that clear, I guess I'll stick around for a bit but if I do then it'll be on forums where football or other non-topic matters are discussed, and not embroiling myself in any more threads like this one as far as I can help it. I don't have a personal axe to grind with anyone on here- from Tringgreens less than warm welcome to me earlier in the thread (I should explain that I signed up the other day but didn't get around to replying to my verifacation email in 24 hours so the other account got deleted-fair enough-). Still, hopefully seeing as I'm only here to provide my personal opinion on football matters and not to involve myself in these disagreements, that won't be reflective of the general ATD community. Maybe even Tringy will change his mind when he sees I'm here free of any of these quasi-political (in some cases not so quasi) associations and affiliations and that I'm here to talk about the issues that effect our club with what is honestly an independant mind, despite my positivity (beleive it or not, it's genuine independant positivity and not politically motivated) and who knows maybe even have a bit of a laugh too.

Consider this my joining post if you like,

Sam.
Back to top Go down
Greenman

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 pm

lol! Sam welcome to Pasoti Talk Democratic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Good on you, Sam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from the Farm   Banned from the Farm - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned from the Farm
Page 10 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next