Dog Bone Malone
seadog
Earwegoagain
mouldyoldgoat
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:46 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

How so many laughed when I said we'd see 60,000 deaths 6 months ago. We are in excess of that now even with the Tory massaged figures. Those whisky vouchers in lieu of apologies are piling up

Further turmoil in the world of Johnson overnight on top just pure Gold

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When Andrew Neil himself speaks out you know Johnsons days are swiftly coming to an end

So you reckon a lot of us laughed at the thought of seeing 60,000 deaths, your disgusting and really are a very sad and deluded person.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 3:10 am

"Since the start of the pandemic, there have been 56,698 COVID-19 deaths registered in England and Wales, up to 30 October 2020 (31,339 men and 25,359 women)"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19roundup/2020-03-26

Approaching Harve's infamous figure of 60K

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited the link)
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 4:11 am

Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

How so many laughed when I said we'd see 60,000 deaths 6 months ago. We are in excess of that now even with the Tory massaged figures. Those whisky vouchers in lieu of apologies are piling up

When Andrew Neil himself speaks out you know Johnsons days are swiftly coming to an end

So you reckon a lot of us laughed at the thought of seeing 60,000 deaths, your disgusting and really are a very sad and deluded person.

Cretin. You were laughing at MY prediction of 60k deaths. Fella how old are you ??? Its spelt you're......
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 4:14 am

Rickler wrote:
"Since the start of the pandemic, there have been 56,698 COVID-19 deaths registered in England and Wales, up to 30 October 2020 (31,339 men and 25,359 women)"

conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19roundup/2020-03-26

Approaching Harve's infamous figure of 60K

Indeed Rickler. In fact with the added death toll this last 12 days now in excess of the 60k

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited Ricklers link)
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 8:48 am

Revelling in getting a mass death prediction near enough right, is not something I would be comfortable with, Harve.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 9:20 am

Plus it's a load of bullshit because he said we had 65k deaths in April. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, not Harve though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2020 2:23 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Cretin. You were laughing at MY prediction of 60k deaths. Fella how old are you ???  Its spelt you're......

Show where I was laughing at the prospect of 60,000 people dying, your a very sad person
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:08 am

If the latest political deadlock - albeit now resolved - tells us anything, it's that the foundations Stormont is built on remain as fragile as ever.

Just after the now-coined "compromise" plan was announced, the SDLP and Alliance said the week of fraught discussions had played out more like a peace process negotiation than the workings of a functioning government.

Outside of the executive, parties had been openly briefing against each other, pointing the finger of blame amid the threat of a looming deadline - sounds familiar?

But the political high-wire drama has played out even more badly with the public this time, and will have done further damage to Stormont's reputation when it comes to trying to manage a global pandemic.

Way to go Sturgeon, way to go.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 9:11 am

I now personally know of four people who now have the virus in Tavistock/Horrabridge area. Also a friends mum was taken to Derriford where she has now caught the virus, she was pretty fecked already but this isn't going to help and now the family aren't allowed to visit.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 3:28 am

How utterly convenient that bungling Boris now has to isolate for two weeks at such a sensitive time lol....you really couldn't make it up !
In other news Serco track and trace registers a rare success for Diana Harding

(Yep I'm asking that exact question as well as I watch the news over his "supposed" previous incarceration in a London Hospital for Covid alcohol abuse)
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:37 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
How utterly convenient that bungling Boris now has to isolate for two weeks at such a sensitive time lol....you really couldn't make it up !
In other news Serco track and trace registers a rare success for Diana Harding

(Yep I'm asking that exact question as well as I watch the news over his "supposed" previous incarceration in a London Hospital for Covid alcohol abuse)

cheers
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 12:16 pm

Moderna Vaccine announced 94%...
Stock markets moved up again albeit Dow mainly plus took Euro markets with it as well

Astrazeneca is the one that will really move the FTSE on announcement
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 1:31 pm

There are many unanswered questions regarding these vaccines.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 6:30 am

Twitter post of the year just brilliant lol.... cheers

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:35 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

Twitter post of the year just brilliant lol.... cheers

brilliant laugh
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:13 pm

I reckon I will be offered a vaccine in late 2021, or early 2022.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:56 pm

NHS report a further ten deaths at Derriford
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:02 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

If your age (56) is correct then there are only about 15 million that are in a higher (earlier) immunisation bracket. I’m a bit younger but I’m hoping to be jabbed by April/May, fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:29 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

One of them was my friends Mum who got taken in there last week with a collapsed lung and sepsis, she contracted Covid two days before she died and it had no bearing on her death. I'm sure there are quite a few cases like that in hospitals.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 7:33 am

Hellfire.
Assume a few will have just watched GMB and the FT Economics guy Chris Giles who now says excess deaths are now over 75,000. Morgan thinks the true numbers are even higher

70,000 as of two weeks ago official figures... Mind blowing and yet we got wankers whinging about a Christmas dinner next month
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:11 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

One of them was my friends Mum who got taken in there last week with a collapsed lung and sepsis, she contracted Covid two days before she died and it had no bearing on her death. I'm sure there are quite a few cases like that in hospitals.

Sadly, another death recorded with CV-19 as the cause. The fact of the matter is, the poor person died with CV-19, not because of it. It's not right, and this has a huge impact on the weekly/daily death totals which, sadly, our MSM seem obsessed with - especially the BBC, they seem to take huge delight in reporting an increase in daily deaths - then again, I suppose it's another chance to throw veiled snipes at Boris and co, which the BBC, shamelessly don't even try to hide their feelings towards the present incumbents of No 10 anymore. Rolling Eyes

RIP poor lady.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:31 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

There will be some of course. But there will be many many times more people who've died as a result of Covid worldwide, particularly in the third world that never even made it to hospital, let alone got tested to confirm being Covid+ at time of death.

I remember a New York Post article that had a journo go out on call with a paramedic at the height of New Yorks infection period. I think he'd dealt with a dozen deaths in that shift alone, none of which had made it to hospital, none of which had had a Covid test, all of them showing to have had the classic Covid symptoms before dying, but none of them had Covid recorded on their death certificates.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:38 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

There will be some of course. But there will be many many times more people who've died as a result of Covid worldwide, particularly in the third world that never even made it to hospital, let alone got tested to confirm being Covid+ at time of death.

I remember a New York Post article that had a journo go out on call with a paramedic at the height of New Yorks infection period. I think he'd dealt with a dozen deaths in that shift alone, none of which had made it to hospital, none of which had had a Covid test, all of them showing to have had the classic Covid symptoms before dying, but none of them had Covid recorded on their death certificates.

Can't argue with that although we do have the excess deaths to give us an idea of the true numbers although we will be knocking up quite a few thousand deaths from people with cancer not detected early enough, people with long standing health conditions unable to get treatment or unwilling to risk going to hospital.
At the end of day we need to Covid deaths and or excess deaths reported and analysed just to have some method of judging whether the outbreak is increasing or decreasing.
The biggest problem with my friends Mum was the fact she was diagnosed with Covid, the family were recently allowed back on the wards to see her and prepare for the end then they got the virus on the ward and she died alone. Not sure she knew much about it but it's really feckin tough for the family.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 8:43 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

Can't argue with that although we do have the excess deaths to give us an idea of the true numbers although we will be knocking up quite a few thousand deaths from people with cancer not detected early enough, people with long standing health conditions unable to get treatment or unwilling to risk going to hospital.
At the end of day we need to Covid deaths and or excess deaths reported and analysed just to have some method of judging whether the outbreak is increasing or decreasing.
The biggest problem with my friends Mum was the fact she was diagnosed with Covid, the family were recently allowed back on the wards to see her and prepare for the end then they got the virus on the ward and she died alone. Not sure she knew much about it but it's really feckin tough for the family.

Yep. Heartbreaking. Sad thing is we're seeing deaths now (nearly 600 yesterday) that resulted from infections three or four weeks ago when daily infection rates were about a third of the daily infection rate we have now.

Ominous figures for the weeks and months ahead. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:03 am

Czarcasm wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

If your age (56) is correct then there are only about 15 million that are in a higher (earlier) immunisation bracket. I’m a bit younger but I’m hoping to be jabbed by April/May, fingers crossed.

My mother is 76 and has health issues - she was one of those that had to shield - she does not know when she will get the vaccine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next