Geezer
sufferedsince 68
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 12:16 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
ryan lowe's cutout is on its way to wembley

Top manager isn't he Mr A ?

?????  

Just wondering where you currently stand regaring Ryan Lowe the leader of the "Green and White army." After perusing the Argyle vs Hull write-up it's noticeable that a few fans are becoming somewhat disenchanted with Lowe and I just wonder if you're beginning to have mixed feelings youself? Of course one of Lowe's main detractors is Suffy that knowledge of all things football which kinda tells me it's quite possible that Ryan Lowe could end up managing FC Barcelona. Wink
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 7:08 pm

What happens when you give the most unambitious club in the football league five million quid ? err you sign a bloke on loan from Newport reserves and buy a big screen !! I am amazed there has not been a Nerd uprising against their Trust Masters, they do nothing even with five million ffs! geek geek
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 10:50 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
What happens when you give the most unambitious club in the football league five million quid ? err you sign a bloke on loan from Newport reserves and buy a big screen....

As if I didn't have enough problems with ol' Suffers wittering on about the supposedly missing £5m - I could find myself bombarded with even more tales of missing millions.... Wink

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/exeter-city-expecting-offers-premier-5304515
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 10:50 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
What happens when you give the most unambitious club in the football league five million quid ? err you sign a bloke on loan from Newport reserves and buy a big screen....

As if I didn't have enough problems with ol' Suffers wittering on about the supposedly missing £5m - I could find myself bombarded with even more tales of missing millions.... Wink

https://www.devonlive.com/sport/football/football-news/exeter-city-expecting-offers-premier-5304515
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 11:20 am

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
ryan lowe's cutout is on its way to wembley

Top manager isn't he Mr A ?

?????  

Just wondering where you currently stand regaring Ryan Lowe the leader of the "Green and White army." After perusing the Argyle vs Hull write-up it's noticeable that a few fans are becoming somewhat disenchanted with Lowe and I just wonder if you're beginning to have mixed feelings youself? Of course one of Lowe's main detractors is Suffy that knowledge of all things football which kinda tells me it's quite possible that Ryan Lowe could end up managing FC Barcelona. Wink

He is in the learn some new tactics as having 1 only tends to be easy for other teams to suss out what your going to do, half time team talks that work, work on defensive coaching or bring someone in who can and have a squad with strength in depth and use it. If he doesnt do that and we are still losing due to tactical/defensive errors from the players and management and falling apart from a position of strength after a good first half especially if the club have backed him then he has to go by the end of October.

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

wouldn't get too excited about add ons with those two I'm afraid. If they end up there 95% of the time the youngsters they buy never lasted long and hence end up being released meaning you get anything extra.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 5:21 pm

Exeter the five million club lol, any further news on a potential Nerd Uprising against the Millionaire Trusty club?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 6:25 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
What happens when you give the most unambitious club in the football league five million quid ? err you sign a bloke on loan from Newport reserves and buy a big screen !! I am amazed there has not been a Nerd uprising against their Trust Masters, they do nothing even with five million ffs! geek geek

cheers lol! laugh laugh laugh lol
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 6:46 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Oh crumbs! Les Miseryguts has shown up. All we need now is one more and we've got "The Three Whatsamecalilit ??? Wink
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 9:14 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Oh crumbs! Les Miseryguts has shown up. All we need now is one more and we've got "The Three Whatsamecalilit ??? Wink

As if by magic.....

Bit harsh on poor old Les, has he upset you in some way? Shocked Bad result again today against the Kursaal Krappers,wonder if Taylor will get the push if you don't make the play offs? Agent Del bhey still carrying out the Morecambe miracle too.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 10:31 am

Greenskin wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

As if by magic.....

Bit harsh on poor old Les, has he upset you in some way?  Shocked Bad result again today against the Kursaal Krappers,wonder if Taylor will get the push if you don't make the play offs? Agent Del bhey still carrying out the Morecambe miracle too.

Just a bit of lighthearted joshing, Mr G ... thread pages 6 & 7 should prove that - although Suffy's match prediction skills are a joy to behold. City's ups and downs are a bit mind-numbing as just when you think they've started to rock n roll up pops their usual dip in form - the Chiefs are no better of late as their game against Wasps could of gone either way right up until the last 20 minutes

Agent Taylor will survive that's for sure. While former boss Paul Tisdale's reign as manager at MK Dons and Bristol Rovers was over pretty sharpish he seemed to go on for ever at City - the board even wanted him to stay even after he decided to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 12:06 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

As if by magic.....

Bit harsh on poor old Les, has he upset you in some way?  Shocked Bad result again today against the Kursaal Krappers,wonder if Taylor will get the push if you don't make the play offs? Agent Del bhey still carrying out the Morecambe miracle too.

Just a bit of lighthearted joshing, Mr G ... thread pages 6 & 7 should prove that - although Suffy's match prediction skills are a joy to behold. City's ups and downs are a bit mind-numbing as just when you think they've started to rock n roll up pops their usual dip in form - the Chiefs are no better of late as their game against Wasps could of gone either way right up until the last 20 minutes

Agent Taylor will survive that's for sure. While former boss Paul Tisdale's reign as manager at MK Dons and Bristol Rovers was over pretty sharpish he seemed to go on for ever at City - the board even wanted him to stay even after he decided to leave.

He had a strange contract though wasnt it the club/paul had to give the other a years notice to leave?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

As if by magic.....

He had a strange contract though wasnt it the club/paul had to give the other a years notice to leave?

For many years Tisdale had a lucrative two year rolling contract. However, after some rumbling disquiet from both fans and the 'Trust Board' it was change ... I'm not sure how, but he decided to up and leave although I believe he could have remained on a rejigged contract. The chances are that if he had excepted he'd still be in a job instead of being twice sacked.
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 2:30 pm

And there was me feeling sorry for myself as I thought City could reap a much needed win at FGR rather than the 0-0 draw. However, with so many of my greenie chums opening a vein on the Mayflower after that catastrophic defeat against Charlton I suddenly realised that things aren't so bad afterall.

With agent Tisdale kicking his heels after his rather abrupt departure from the Gas, I just wonder If he could be persuaded to throw his hat in the ring should Argyle advertise the position. Surely a match made in heaven. Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 3:01 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
And there was me feeling sorry for myself as I thought City could reap a much needed win at FGR rather than the 0-0 draw. However, with so many of my greenie chums opening a vein on the Mayflower after that catastrophic defeat against Charlton I suddenly realised that things aren't so bad afterall.

With agent Tisdale kicking his heels after his rather abrupt departure from the Gas, I just wonder If he could be persuaded to throw his hat in the ring should Argyle advertise the position. Surely a match made in heaven. Wink    

we dont have a matalans big enough to entice him here
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 4:31 pm

Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

Wasn't he a pal of Ray Kelvin the former boss of Ted Baker? Naturally this would be far too posh for your average Plymouthian - best stick with Primark on Black friday Wink Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:08 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hugh Midde wrote:

Wasn't he a pal of Ray Kelvin the former boss of Ted Baker? Naturally this would be far too posh for your average Plymouthian - best stick with Primark on Black friday Wink Wink  

high street is dead hes better off online shopping these days lol
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat May 01, 2021 6:04 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Exeter the five million club lol, any further news on a potential Nerd Uprising against the Millionaire Trusty club?

If it wasn't for Hermann Goering who prophesied that no enemy bombs would fall on Berlin, old suffers would be the worst forecaster ever. As it is, Super City have a home fixture against lowly Barrow and therefore a good chance of making the play-offs. I'm not saying it's going to be easy beating one of Tranmere, Morecombe, Newport or FGR in the final but if we do then we'll surely start spending the millions that seem to weigh so heavily on the poor old Suffy's mind.

Do you reckon Ryan Lowe could assemble a team to match our potential superstars the next season ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat May 01, 2021 6:17 pm

Hugh Midde wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

If it wasn't for Hermann Goering who prophesied that no enemy bombs would fall on Berlin, old suffers would be the worst forecaster ever. As it is, Super City have a home fixture against lowly Barrow and therefore a good chance of making the play-offs. I'm not saying it's going to be easy beating one of Tranmere, Morecombe, Newport or FGR in the final but if we do then we'll surely start spending the millions that seem to weigh so heavily on the poor old Suffy's mind.

Do you reckon Ryan Lowe could assemble a team to match our potential superstars the next season ? Very Happy
With five million quid automatic promotion should have been guaranteed, instead you are praying for a miracle to finish seventh cheers cheers  Exeter are the only club less ambitious than argo. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat May 01, 2021 7:40 pm

Good win for the greasy 'uns today in all fairness,certainly did Del bhey a big favour. Still somehow think that they'll dip out even on the play offs though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat May 08, 2021 4:19 pm

looks like the greeks wont be losing in the playoffs again this season if they dont find that winning goal soon.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat May 08, 2021 4:57 pm

Always next year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat May 08, 2021 4:59 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Always next year.

Just think of the cup final games against Torquay they got to look forward too though im almost jealous lmao.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:02 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Always next year.

If all these player sales windfalls equate to a mid-table div4 finish, it must be a worry when those windfalls dry up.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:03 pm

Shitty just miss out on the play offs. Shame.
🤣
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:16 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:
Always next year.

If all these player sales windfalls equate to a mid-table div4 finish, it must be a worry when those windfalls dry up.

that money pays the bills and nothing more really. They dont have revenue streams to put more of that money into the team and facilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.   EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

EXETER RELEGATION THREAD UPDATED.
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next